Sex & Shenanigans

giphy.gif
Yep, exactly like that. Dibbs on the little spoon.

Sir, we’re all about sexy, fun shenanigans here. What you’re describing is a felony in some states and just plain not cool
Duly noted.

I guess if only my wife and I ate them it would be NBD but serving them to others without disclosure is some kind of felony? What is the crime?

Anyway they tasted good. People gobbled them up.

I promise I’ll never do that again. I’ll probably do something else gross and illegal. Just not that.

Duly noted.

I guess if only my wife and I ate them it would be NBD but serving them to others without disclosure is some kind of felony? What is the crime?

Anyway they tasted good. People gobbled them up.

I promise I’ll never do that again. I’ll probably do something else gross and illegal. Just not that.
If you can't understand why it's wrong to have people unknowingly eat your cum then yes you probably will do other gross and/ or illegal things.

For everyone's sake, I hope you're just a troll inventing a story

It's not too bad. Mostly looks like a big ol' dent in one of the doors. But the door still works, even if it's a little crunchy.
That's good. I'm glad it isn't worse.

Did you tell them you were a man of God and God would smite them if they didn't get it fixed in a timely manner?

Woke up this morning to the doorbell and two cops at my door with my next-door neighbor. Apparently, he'd backed his work truck into my car while getting out of his driveway this morning. Oops.
Why are Thursdays always stupid?
Sorry for early morning suckiness

Also … today is my Friday .

Back