Self Bondage?

(Karhu) I wear a cock ring occasionally, either a silicone ring around my cock and/or 5 cm diameter steel ring around base and balls. It's especially fun while at work, as I work together with women. Also, my customers have no idea that the very serious-looking guy next to them has some extra underwear...

Kissa hasn't had much opportunity yet, but as we live in a long-distance relationship, she enhances our online sex sessions with some self bondage. She has a strap that goes around her legs and behind her neck, restraining her in a way that keeps her open while able to use the vibrators. Sometimes she uses nipple clamps, and might tie her feet together in order to achieve a nice spread. It's but a poor substitute for what she really wants, though, which is to be fully restrained and at my mercy.

Hi BP :)
I take scarves with me when I travel, and I simply use them to bind myself. I sleep in the fetal position, so knees together, ankles together, or just tightly bound around my body. The snug feeling helps me rest easier. I also have a pair of bracelets I can hook together to bind my wrists, yet I can easily slip out of them.
As to where to find videos, you can start with XHamster.com. others might suggest more. Have fun - make sure you have plenty of spare time - see you in a week or so :p

Wow! Sounds like something I want to do.

(Karhu) I wear a cock ring occasionally, either a silicone ring around my cock and/or 5 cm diameter steel ring around base and balls. It's especially fun while at work, as I work together with women. Also, my customers have no idea that the very serious-looking guy next to them has some extra underwear...

Kissa hasn't had much opportunity yet, but as we live in a long-distance relationship, she enhances our online sex sessions with some self bondage. She has a strap that goes around her legs and behind her neck, restraining her in a way that keeps her open while able to use the vibrators. Sometimes she uses nipple clamps, and might tie her feet together in order to achieve a nice spread. It's but a poor substitute for what she really wants, though, which is to be fully restrained and at my mercy.
I have tried the steel ring and it feels really good if it is a snug fit. But I have to be totally shaved.

I love bondage, especially self bondage. My first experience involving masturbating was on a Saturday morning. My (then) wife worked Saturdays and I did not. I had a vibrating pussy toy that made me cum hard. I slipped it on me, reached behind me and clicked the steel cuffs on behind my back. I turned on the vibe and tossed the controller. I came like a rocket. I got done cumming and was being driven insane while I was fumbling around getting the cuffs off. It was so intense that I fell back to sleep. I repeat that scene every chance I get. When I was younger I always had toy cuffs and put them on every chance I got. I love the feeling of being bound.

I have tried the steel ring and it feels really good if it is a snug fit. But I have to be totally shaved.

Shaving is definitely a good idea. Root, shaft and balls so the ring(s) doesn't catch, plus as a courtesy to my wife - flossing with pubes is never fun. The rest is trimmed short.

I love to bind my breasts with stretchy rubber strips to form a halter that pushes my tits up and out during hard nipple play. I use twist cylinders to pump my nipples to maximum size before clamping them. I love to display my tits like this and submit to someone pulling, twisting, and nipping at them...love the contrast of pleasure/pain !!!!!!

Use my tits...and the rest of me... for your pleasure!!!!!

Last edited:
I've been experimenting with I guess pretty mild self bondage lately, and I was wondering if this is really weird, or if others do this. Usually I just make a tight belt out of clothesline, and then attach rope front and back between my legs, but tight. Then I'll get dressed and go out.
I think most subs/bottoms/rope bunnies mess around or at least try self bondage. Going out in you little DIY thong is probably less common for practical reasons.

I've been experimenting with I guess pretty mild self bondage lately, and I was wondering if this is really weird, or if others do this. Usually I just make a tight belt out of clothesline, and then attach rope front and back between my legs, but tight. Then I'll get dressed and go out.
Several times I have bound my boobs before leaving for work that does get a lot of attention though

I haven't done self bondage in years. I may have to try it again some time soon.
243.jpg

Enjoy

One safety tip. In cases of self-immobilization, one can (should) always include a link in the chain, so to speak, which will permit an emergency exit. It can be as simple as a padlock holding everything together, with the key dropped into an open and accessible can of paint - available if needed, but such a pain as to discourage using it for anything short of a real emergency.

Safe, Sane, Consensual. It matters.

I don't have a ton of experience with this sort of thing but I have gone back to a particular setup a few times. I will tie my wrists to my ankles with velcro straps (getting the second on one is a bit awkward but not too bad) and set up a dildo to ride on. Orgasm, for me, is much harder to reach just with penetration like that, so it makes me feel like I really need to work for it! Makes me feel submissive and slutty. I had a partner who insisted on me doing this in front of a full length mirror which, frankly, was a little intense for me, but still very hot!

I don't have a ton of experience with this sort of thing but I have gone back to a particular setup a few times. I will tie my wrists to my ankles with velcro straps (getting the second on one is a bit awkward but not too bad) and set up a dildo to ride on. Orgasm, for me, is much harder to reach just with penetration like that, so it makes me feel like I really need to work for it! Makes me feel submissive and slutty. I had a partner who insisted on me doing this in front of a full length mirror which, frankly, was a little intense for me, but still very hot!
Well that sounds like a fun and sexy thing to watch

I'll wear my harnesses and or cock and ball toys underneath my clothes when we go out.
Last night I wore a harness that was attached to a cock ring as well as a leather thong. My wife will sometimes tug on the harness straps or the back of the thong to give my cock and balls or ass a sharp tug, maybe hoping someone might catch a glimpse of what she's doing. It's a turn on for her that she knows I'm wearing some kinky stuff underneath.

help! i'm tied up and i can't get loose! but...didn't you tie yourself up? i'm not stepping on any ones rope just voicing an opinion. i know we all have our ways to escape into the world we want to. i have mine too. i guess i just don't get it outside of that i'm glad others find pleasure and happiness in some ways even if they seem odd to others. i hope you won't dislike me for voicing this. enjoy!

Back