Self-bondage

Anguished_Amy

Really Experienced
I have recently started to explore my fascination with bondage. Since my SO doesn’t share similar interests I’ve been going it on my own. I have assembled a variety of playthings already in my brief journey. Recently this came up in conversation with a friend who unbeknownst to her SO shares similar proclivities. For the last few weeks we have been sharing secret pictures of ourselves in various stages of self-bondage which we both find very exciting. Can anyone recommend any good self bound resources or tips beyond never getting yourself into something you can’t get out of?

The biggie is to ensure you have a way out in case of an emergency. The key dropped in a nearby bucket of cooking oil or something, but you’ll need something. That’s the critical one.

As to the how of it, there are lots of good tips online. You can even buy cuffs and such with timers.

Have fun.

I have recently started to explore my fascination with bondage. Since my SO doesn’t share similar interests I’ve been going it on my own. I have assembled a variety of playthings already in my brief journey. Recently this came up in conversation with a friend who unbeknownst to her SO shares similar proclivities. For the last few weeks we have been sharing secret pictures of ourselves in various stages of self-bondage which we both find very exciting. Can anyone recommend any good self bound resources or tips beyond never getting yourself into something you can’t get out of?
Male here but in the same situation. My SO doesnt care for tying, or being tied. I dont have resources, only experiences. Both good, and not so. Happy to chat and compare notes.

Don't know any resources either. However I chatted with a gal many years ago that was into this. She would get herself into bondage that required a key to get out of, but she would freeze the key in an ice-cube and have to wait till it melted to undo her bondage. Something you might want to consider

Back