SE Pennsylvania Mutual Masterbation Club

If you don't mind meeting in NJ, I may have a possible location. The Berlin News Agency on RT73 in Berlin NJ. It has a theater($10.00 per person) and this theater has 3 rooms(the row seats room has an alcove)and the 2 rooms and alcove has padded benches along the wall that we all can seat comfortably in. So we can watch each other!! :nana:

All we now is a date!!

BT-NJ said:
If you don't mind meeting in NJ, I may have a possible location. The Berlin News Agency on RT73 in Berlin NJ. It has a theater($10.00 per person) and this theater has 3 rooms(the row seats room has an alcove)and the 2 rooms and alcove has padded benches along the wall that we all can seat comfortably in. So we can watch each other!! :nana:

All we now is a date!!

Is that an X-rated movie theatre or something??

69trucker said:
Is that an X-rated movie theatre or something??

yes it is!!! They also sell adult DVD & toys. And they also have a booth area for those that want some privacy :eek:

Not exactly the Loew Cinaplex, but nobody will hassle the group. Hell, might even recruit some members ;)

Hi All,

i think this would be a great idea..so who is going to take leadership to organize it? That seems to be the main problem..Why don't we do this..Everyone who is interested, post your details, such as interests, m/f, sexual orientation, description etc, as well as where you live..this will help us to organize it more effectively, as well as ensure that everyone is comfortable with doing this..

I am 6ft, black hair, brown eyes, brown skin, male, straight / a little bit bi-curious, Pittsburgh, PA.
Thanks,

Luke

22/m in Lancaster County, PA. 5'11", 240, brown hair, brown eyes. Straight/bi-curious.

kenox said:
22/m in Lancaster County, PA. 5'11", 240, brown hair, brown eyes. Straight/bi-curious.

Thanks for the info, dude..i will get it compiled and start a list

sounds kinky

I am 19m this all sounds so damn kinky. I never done anything like this. Problem is I cant get in to xrated theatres if they ask for ID

Momasboy17404 said:
I am 19m this all sounds so damn kinky. I never done anything like this. Problem is I cant get in to xrated theatres if they ask for ID

Hey dude,

I dont think xrated movie theaters are a good idea..if we are planning a group thing, we should get a hotel room..besides xrated movie theaters are probabyl dirty!

male , female, gay, straight, etc...........It's all good :D

BT-NJ said:
male , female, gay, straight, etc...........It's all good :D

touche, feel free to pm with your details if you would like to partake

I hope so!! There's that possible location I told y'all about. Now all we need are the troops :nana:

i`ll have a room in levittown pa on 13 tonight. meet at jt grill at the ramada at 900pm then we can go back to my room if we all like....

jaz3448 said:
i`ll have a room in levittown pa on 13 tonight. meet at jt grill at the ramada at 900pm then we can go back to my room if we all like....

sounds like a great idea..are you in town on the 12?

So did this idea just fizzle out?

How about we bump this back to the top, see what happens?

kenox said:
So did this idea just fizzle out?

How about we bump this back to the top, see what happens?

I was hoping someone would provide a place and time, and then I was on my way

Back