SE Pennsylvania Mutual Masterbation Club

It sems that we have enough willing participants (some more willing than others :D ) and now we need to set a time and a place. Anybody have any sugestions?

I'm in PA every other weekend....usually..but looks like I won't be there till the weekend of the 16th

is it too late to get in on this? the idea of seeing GG in the center of all that is pretty hot... and if LF shows up as well... :D

GG, you are right. I was trying to get the balls (pardon the pun) rolling.

bringing this thread back from the dead...just cause I want to see GG covered..

interested

I'm in Columbia and would be interested. (Never done anything like this before, but very curious.)

I'm still willing and able. It seems like intrest has died tho. It does look like it is picking up now.

I'll be in PA...

Reading Hampton Inn (5/8/06) and Allentown Staybridge Suites (5/11/06)... staying near Bristol the 10th & 11th. Hopefully your get together will be sometime the 8th or 11th. I'll already have the room...

GG,
Thanks for the railroad job. I will accept on one condition, you must promise to show up.

With that being said, I need peoples input on what weekends are good for everyone. I will also need to know where people are comming from (pardon the pun.) I would like to make it at a somewhat central location to everyone.

So, if you would like to attend, send me a message stating what weekends are best for you and where you reside so I can make plans.

GG and kenox, I hope I can live up to your expectations.

I am *usually* available every other weekend.....this weekend being one that I'd be available for. Not available Memorial Day weekend. Last 3 weekends in June I'm not available...weekends always work best for me....I'd be coming from Reading, and bringing BF with.

Back