Very bicurious 48 MWM seeking online "boyfriend"

As the subject says, I am a 48 mwm who is very bicurious. I'm looking for guys in a similar situation who are interested in a regular online friendship where we can open up to one another about everything we can't share with our real life friends and acquaintances. Let's build the relationship online that we fantasize having in person.

I don't have the time for lengthy back and forth typed messages, so we can start that way but I do want it to evolve to voice chat and even cam (no face exposure). If voice is never going to be an option then please don't respond to this.

My interests are in both topping and bottoming so preferably you are interested in both as well. Guys who are open to sensual (kissing, etc....) fantasies move to the front of the line.

I hope to hear from some of you.
I am very interested in male to male sexual encounters. I love kissing, stroking each other, and sucking each other. I am mostly a bottom but have topped a few times (guys with cute/smooth asses). Would love to share my experiences on how I got started and where and how I traveled all over the US on business which gave me the opportunity to meet men in my hotel and play and please them.
Mike. Would love to email, text and cha

As the subject says, I am a 48 mwm who is very bicurious. I'm looking for guys in a similar situation who are interested in a regular online friendship where we can open up to one another about everything we can't share with our real life friends and acquaintances. Let's build the relationship online that we fantasize having in person.

I don't have the time for lengthy back and forth typed messages, so we can start that way but I do want it to evolve to voice chat and even cam (no face exposure). If voice is never going to be an option then please don't respond to this.

My interests are in both topping and bottoming so preferably you are interested in both as well. Guys who are open to sensual (kissing, etc....) fantasies move to the front of the line.

Pretty hot post

Hi there 45m here, curious too. Open for chat, love voice too. We share a lot of interests…Pm me…
I guess there's a lot of us curious guys, that want to know the feeling of a nice hard cock in the ass for the first time, I was passionately kissed and rimmed for the first time by a guy with a huge cock, as he tongued my virgin hole i got so turned on & relaxed, I wanted to be topped, but we both knew I could never take that monster, so still wanting my first in central Fl.

It's nice to enter a room full of men who are taking off their armor and are losing the need to compete. I've found a new level of affection for men. Taking the cure for the Testosterone Affliction has been a breakthrough to happiness.

Lets chat

Good morninghon....love the sensual thoughts and slow deep kissing

53, mwm that travels a lot for business. I've tried using a couple of apps to hook-up but seems there are so many flakes who just want pics or ghost out.
I would love to meet a guy in hotel bar/lobby, strike up a conversation and be seduced into a room.
I've had two experiences many years ago that were just experimentation and didn't include much.
Would love to learn and do more.

Back