Very bicurious 48 MWM seeking online "boyfriend"

Male4Strapon

Really Really Experienced
As the subject says, I am a 48 mwm who is very bicurious. I'm looking for guys in a similar situation who are interested in a regular online friendship where we can open up to one another about everything we can't share with our real life friends and acquaintances. Let's build the relationship online that we fantasize having in person.

I don't have the time for lengthy back and forth typed messages, so we can start that way but I do want it to evolve to voice chat and even cam (no face exposure). If voice is never going to be an option then please don't respond to this.

My interests are in both topping and bottoming so preferably you are interested in both as well. Guys who are open to sensual (kissing, etc....) fantasies move to the front of the line.

I hope to hear from some of you.

I’m not ready to voice but I admire your honest post and wish you all the best and hope you find a great friend to explore your sexuality with. ❤️

As the subject says, I am a 48 mwm who is very bicurious. I'm looking for guys in a similar situation who are interested in a regular online friendship where we can open up to one another about everything we can't share with our real life friends and acquaintances. Let's build the relationship online that we fantasize having in person.

I don't have the time for lengthy back and forth typed messages, so we can start that way but I do want it to evolve to voice chat and even cam (no face exposure). If voice is never going to be an option then please don't respond to this.

My interests are in both topping and bottoming so preferably you are interested in both as well. Guys who are open to sensual (kissing, etc....) fantasies move to the front of the line.

In a similar situation 53 married bi curious love to find someone Similar for friendship leading to a secret online relationship with passion intamacy exploring together never done voice chat

Hi there 45m here, curious too. Open for chat, love voice too. We share a lot of interests…Pm me…

It seems easy to chat on line to ones interests and desires... it's safe and there's that level of animosity that allows one to open up and find that there are others out there with similar interests. That said, 57 dwm here

I was so shocked when I was kissed the first time... I'm getting stiff now just thinking about it and remembered that feeling I had in the arms of another man

I agree. What about it turns you on ?
For me it's the excitement of something that is still somewhat taboo and out of character for me. I am a "manly man" professionally and personally, I play sports and am the stereotypical average guy...... except sexually where I love sensuality and want to experience everything, i don't want to think about societal roles and expectations. I want to do things that would shock those who know me, not just having raw sex but to experience the emotional aspect of it, being in the moment and completely oblivious to everything else around me.
I hope that makes sense because it is difficult to put my desire into words.

Hi, 70 mwm, would enjoy online friendship. You can reach me at [redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello, I had to respond after reading your last paragraph and open to sensual kissing. Definitely would agree to the entire post.

MWM bi curious - never tried anything but extremely horny about sex with another man

Back