Very bicurious 48 MWM seeking online "boyfriend"

I would love to have some open horny talk. seems like thats all I'll get. don't know about kissing but suck for sure. wish i could find a few good men.

[Deleting content due to continued rules violations. Underage content is prohibited at Literotica for OBVIOUS reasons and this isn’t tbe first time you’ve been told. Posting personal contact information on the public forum is also against the rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
As the subject says, I am a 48 mwm who is very bicurious. I'm looking for guys in a similar situation who are interested in a regular online friendship where we can open up to one another about everything we can't share with our real life friends and acquaintances. Let's build the relationship online that we fantasize having in person.

I don't have the time for lengthy back and forth typed messages, so we can start that way but I do want it to evolve to voice chat and even cam (no face exposure). If voice is never going to be an option then please don't respond to this.

My interests are in both topping and bottoming so preferably you are interested in both as well. Guys who are open to sensual (kissing, etc....) fantasies move to the front of the line.

I hope to hear from some of you.
Will PM you and start there and move to voice chat if we click, thank you

As the subject says, I am a 48 mwm who is very bicurious. I'm looking for guys in a similar situation who are interested in a regular online friendship where we can open up to one another about everything we can't share with our real life friends and acquaintances. Let's build the relationship online that we fantasize having in person.

I don't have the time for lengthy back and forth typed messages, so we can start that way but I do want it to evolve to voice chat and even cam (no face exposure). If voice is never going to be an option then please don't respond to this.

My interests are in both topping and bottoming so preferably you are interested in both as well. Guys who are open to sensual (kissing, etc....) fantasies move to the front of the line.

I hope to hear from some of you.
i would really enjoy this.

Back