Very bicurious 48 MWM seeking online "boyfriend"

As the subject says, I am a 48 mwm who is very bicurious. I'm looking for guys in a similar situation who are interested in a regular online friendship where we can open up to one another about everything we can't share with our real life friends and acquaintances. Let's build the relationship online that we fantasize having in person.

I don't have the time for lengthy back and forth typed messages, so we can start that way but I do want it to evolve to voice chat and even cam (no face exposure). If voice is never going to be an option then please don't respond to this.

My interests are in both topping and bottoming so preferably you are interested in both as well. Guys who are open to sensual (kissing, etc....) fantasies move to the front of the line.

I hope to hear from some of you.
I guess I'm at the front of the line
I'm very sensual with my tounge love deep long and slow French kissing

As the subject says, I am a 48 mwm who is very bicurious. I'm looking for guys in a similar situation who are interested in a regular online friendship where we can open up to one another about everything we can't share with our real life friends and acquaintances. Let's build the relationship online that we fantasize having in person.

I don't have the time for lengthy back and forth typed messages, so we can start that way but I do want it to evolve to voice chat and even cam (no face exposure). If voice is never going to be an option then please don't respond to this.

My interests are in both topping and bottoming so preferably you are interested in both as well. Guys who are open to sensual (kissing, etc....) fantasies move to the front of the line.

I sent you a pm

Like to start a on line lover chat

Hi, I am 63 gay bottom, I love chatting about gay sex. Very open to have a regular online friend. Blue eyes, blonde hair, hairy chest, 5’7”, 160 pound, work out everyday…6 inch dick, big mushroom head…very passionate and horny lover. Get back to me if interested

Back