Bi opportunistic guys like myself?

Aeryckb8swmo

Not a virgin
Curious if any other married guys like me have great sex with their wives, but their wife won't do oral for any number of reasons? Mine won't due to her terrible gag reflex (brushing her teeth makes her gag). So, I found a site that is for bi/gay guys and most are married and occasionally I'll get with one for some oral. I don't want a relationship beyond getting sucked and reciprocating if they want. Anyone else in this situation? Would love to find one guy for brojobs in SW Missouri that thinks along the same lines if they exist.

Curious if any other married guys like me have great sex with their wives, but their wife won't do oral for any number of reasons? Mine won't due to her terrible gag reflex (brushing her teeth makes her gag). So, I found a site that is for bi/gay guys and most are married and occasionally I'll get with one for some oral. I don't want a relationship beyond getting sucked and reciprocating if they want. Anyone else in this situation? Would love to find one guy for brojobs in SW Missouri that thinks along the same lines if they exist.
I am in KC area, yes, I want to meet someone like you. I would like to suck you off and swallow too. MWM retired. No sex at home, I also love anal sex. Would you be willing to fuck my ass?

I am in KC area, yes, I want to meet someone like you. I would like to suck you off and swallow too. MWM retired. No sex at home, I also love anal sex. Would you be willing to fuck my ass?
I'm guessing in KC you would have ample opportunities to find married guy for fun. What's been difficult for me in SWMO is finding a married guy who only wants to have one bud. The guys I've talked to in the past on apps always want lots of guys to mess around with. Due to not wanting to bring anything home, I just want one guy that can be a friend and not mess with other guys while we are having fun together, or will at least let me know if he wants to explore with others so we can stop the oral. Jacking off could still happen though.

I understand your concerns. I too am worried about bringing STD home, though she doesn't fuck anymore, she may.
I do not sleep around with a bunch of guys, not any. I have hired prostitutes before, and recently had myself checked for STD's and got a clean bill of health.
I am looking for a "steady" also. We live far enough apart that we could only get together occasionally. I am retired and could meet once in awhile only. If you are working it might be hard to get together.

I understand your concerns. I too am worried about bringing STD home, though she doesn't fuck anymore, she may.
I do not sleep around with a bunch of guys, not any. I have hired prostitutes before, and recently had myself checked for STD's and got a clean bill of health.
I am looking for a "steady" also. We live far enough apart that we could only get together occasionally. I am retired and could meet once in awhile only. If you are working it might be hard to get together.
I work full time. I'm hoping for someone on this site to be close by so we can help each other out as the need arises.

I would like to fist fuck you as well
Love you to do me as well

Fisting? Never done that, have you? Not saying I won't try if you want, could be fun I guess.
but you are not the person I was talking to about this.

I'm guessing in KC you would have ample opportunities to find married guy for fun. What's been difficult for me in SWMO is finding a married guy who only wants to have one bud. The guys I've talked to in the past on apps always want lots of guys to mess around with. Due to not wanting to bring anything home, I just want one guy that can be a friend and not mess with other guys while we are having fun together, or will at least let me know if he wants to explore with others so we can stop the oral. Jacking off could still happen though.
I am with you with what you described. Having that one buddy to get together with shouldn't be too much to ask for but it sure is a unicorn to find. I'm with you about not wanting someone who is wide open and bounces around from one guy to another, but to "exclusive" buddys... it's a risk management sort of thing. Got to believe there are guys like that out there.

Back