Bi married guys by industry / type of work

I'll admit - I've fantasized about the Heating/Air man laying on my basement floor!
I just came across this post but id like to add to this. Im in the same industry but its a wide spectrum. I happen to be in it but in the large commercial industrial sector and do most of my work on a PC( I focus on controls) Ive travelled a lot years ago and had some very hot hotel hook ups. A few months ago I met this well endowed guy, dressed up in my lingerie and both of us ended intense orgasms. My work lately has me closer to home but has allowed me some great opportunities since I do work in various locations.
If I did work in the residential side im sure id be tempted to offer my sexual services to both men and woman too 😁

Now that you retired, do you find more time and availability to participate in your bisexual activities?
Less time. With my job, I had a lot of flexibility and could easily get away for a hour or two of m2m play. Now I find I harder to get away from home. Wife is retired too.

Less time. With my job, I had a lot of flexibility and could easily get away for a hour or two of m2m play. Now I find I harder to get away from home. Wife is retired too.
Bummer. Man-to-man sex has become like a drug to me if I don’t have my fix every so often I go crazy. Discovering my by side has been a blessing and a curse.

Last edited:
I'm in the software industry and work from home mostly. That arrangement gives me a chance to meet other guys for occasional fun during the day, or just put my wife's panties on when nobody's at home.

From 2013 to 2017 I traveled for work. I responded to ads on Craigslist for other travelers. Over the 5 years a found 7-8 travelers that sucked me off in their hotel room.
In 2018 my job changed and I no longer traveled. I did find a few travelers in my home town that I got head from.
I also branched out and responded to local ads. I had one regular from 2019 to October of 2023. For some reason he has stopped responding. My last bj was in October of 2023.
If you are anywhere near Port Aransas, I would love to take care you that for you.

Back