Bi married guys by industry / type of work

mmil

Virgin
Hi there. Wondering if any other married bi/bi curious guys look to find others when traveling for business or work, at conferences, etc. Thought it would be fun to see the type of work people do to see if there are chances of meeting up while attending the same types of conferences or conventions. Post your info and type of industry or work to find each other!

Staying in a hotel for business is always hot! - Having a drink in the hotel bar to let your inhibitions go and bring out our kinky side is the best. Sales men are always horny for cock and always very chatty - the more they drink - the hornier they get. Do you want to meet me in my room?

Staying in a hotel for business is always hot! - Having a drink in the hotel bar to let your inhibitions go and bring out our kinky side is the best. Sales men are always horny for cock and always very chatty - the more they drink - the hornier they get. Do you want to meet me in my room?
Maybe I should just drop into a hotel bar for the fun of it.

I’m a bi married construction worker, and I commute every so often to Columbus, O where I drag out my tools and get ‘er done.
My particular unicorn is a slender femme guy with a discreet place who has some time in the afternoon to drag out my tool, love all over it for a half hour or so, then send me packing with a smile on my face…

I’m a bi married construction worker, and I commute every so often to Columbus, O where I drag out my tools and get ‘er done.
My particular unicorn is a slender femme guy with a discreet place who has some time in the afternoon to drag out my tool, love all over it for a half hour or so, then send me packing with a smile on my face…
I always have time for a construction worker - I'll bring my own tool!

Back