Say something...

Good ole broom!

Let's talk about brooms. There's the good 'ol whisk broom, which just... whisks you from place to place, or the grand, wide, floor broom for warehouses, which gets the job done quick, or the blackened, cornstalk broom that adornes many a home, workshop, building or garage, since it's industrious and sturdy.

Then there's the dry mop.

Let's talk about brooms. There's the good 'ol whisk broom, which just... whisks you from place to place, or the grand, wide, floor broom for warehouses, which gets the job done quick, or the blackened, cornstalk broom that adornes many a home, workshop, building or garage, since it's industrious and sturdy.

Then there's the dry mop.
One that fits nicely between my legs. Thick enough for the buttock to seat and bounce comfortably with long enough for the hands to grasp for balance.

Straight to the point eh? My half-inflated pool and I will eagerly await your PM for further instructions. Be sure to bring a change of clothes and a towel, since things could get messy. :rose:
Tsk tsk, ain't breaking my carnal rule: no PM! You sly devil you. Trying to get me in trouble with myself. Pffffft! :devil:

You're right ... but I truly am not, to the point sometimes I wish I were :rolleyes:
No one would admit they're cheap dear. Well, maybe when you're drunk... that's a whole different story.

Back