Unique opportunity for Unsatisfied Ladies

Hello and good day, wherever you are...

Ladies...I know that out there in the world, you are longing for something new, someone to talk to, really talk to. Someone who you want to get to know the real you. Not someone blowing up your inbox with lude comments and unsolicited pics.

I propose the following...if you want to chat, pm me. If you want some mild flirtations to satisfy your needs and make you feel wanted and desired again...let me know. If you want someone to tell your deepest desires to...here I am.

Not looking for voice or text. Not looking for Skype or in person hook ups. I'm M 40s with a high sex drive, well endowed, and able to carry on a conversation beyond sports, and cars, and beer.

Discretion for you is paramount and I am available at your leisure. Just need a one and done session... fantastic. Need an itch scratched once a week, i'm here. Need daily reassurances that you are the most incredible woman who drive the fires of lust beyond control of mens souls? Easily done.

Let me know if you are interested. PM me if you are ready to feel better about yourself without the guilt and hassle of fiendish deviants.

Back