Say something...

Didn't take you for a rambutan fan. I figured you to be a lychee girl, but nice to know you enjoy savoring small hairy balls of the fruity variety. But when it comes to putting exotic things in your mouth, how adventurous are you? Think your dainty jaw could handle the king of fruit, durian? Or would the size put you off?

(And the smell. And texture.)
My taste bud is vast. Put them all in the vendor and we have ourselves a smoothie paaaaarty! And if we want privacy, just open up a durian. People will scram like none other. Clean house. Woot! It's a sure way to rid stalka!

And the toupée makes a handy merkin in a pinch, so don't knock it. For another gold star, I might even let you borrow it.
Oh my, the generosity! :rolleyes: you can keep it. Don't want your bald head to get sunburn now!

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? :D
Ooolala, a smooth talker. Instant love!!!

Babe, are you a termite? Because your mouth is about to be full of wood. (I'm sorry, I had too..)
Fluffy wood? That's a first heh ;)

Every time I see the PM listed, I start thinking of Wade Boggs and Barney Gumble arguing over the better English Prime Minister on an early episode of the Simpsons.

Then I consider whether or not John Major was just the Iron Lady's shoelick... and then I realize I have no idea who the Canadian Prime Minister is. Or even was, at any point. Isn't that sad?

I also like the color green.

Ah, a man with an reentrance plan, and not just a one time dipper. Refreshing. Heh.

I wouldn't know if Baseball is great or not. I'm not a fan. Funny, I tend to nap too whenever baseball is one :p

Re-entry is often fraught with peril. If not done properly, a very bad day may ensue. That however is a bit too hot of a topic for a Monday afternoon.

May your dips always be pleasant - and your dance partner not let go...

I'm giving up on you....
Sorry, I wanted to be witty and original but that song was the first thing that popped in my head after reading your title

I'm giving up on you....
Sorry, I wanted to be witty and original but that song was the first thing that popped in my head after reading your title
Well that song is very catchy, especially after it aired on the Voice and everyone starts covering it. Then it gets annoying and won't get out of my head. AHHH!! *bangs head on keyboard*

Re-entry is often fraught with peril. If not done properly, a very bad day may ensue. That however is a bit too hot of a topic for a Monday afternoon.

May your dips always be pleasant - and your dance partner not let go...
And may your Monday afternoon be filled with icy margaritas!

Every time I see the PM listed, I start thinking of Wade Boggs and Barney Gumble arguing over the better English Prime Minister on an early episode of the Simpsons.

Then I consider whether or not John Major was just the Iron Lady's shoelick... and then I realize I have no idea who the Canadian Prime Minister is. Or even was, at any point. Isn't that sad?

I also like the color green.
Now that, totally flew over my head... I don't know any of the references :eek:

Now ... will you really? :cool:
Well, I might, MIGHT, not if yours aren't so blinding :D Let's go tan nude in the backyard together, or at a pool side. I'm cool with either or ;)

Tsk tsk, trying to get me naked on the third post already? You're quiet a quickie eh?

When flying over one's head, what does one use? Jet pack, hang glider, wax wings or a P 51 Mustang?

Back