Say Hello to the Temptresss

Ass, it is what's for supper. What are you having tonight??

Well, after checking out the menu, I think I'll have an order of that delectable ASS!!

I like the after pool pics too. Looks like another type of meat was on your menu, hope you both enjoyed it! :devil: You appear to be not only quite eager but also very talented with your mouth. I know this makes for a very happy Tempted husband! Congrats to both of you!!!

Yes, very much so! It's something I love to do ....

Fantastic. I assume he was greatly enjoying the attention. I hope he returned the favor. :D :devil:

It does rather look like he was enjoying it, doesn't it?! There are some follow up pictures to come ...

Posted on the butt thread, but should also be here I think ...

P1240136_zpse9473ee4.jpg

it must be finger food.:)

P1240136_zpse9473ee4.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Holy crap in a cracker, I want to eat at your place, PRETTY PLEASE.....and know not taking about food.....MMMMMM YUMMMMY
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

P1240060_zpsb15cf148.jpg

P1240062_zps5cda665b.jpg
[/QUOTE]

MMMM I love being back here, but I do miss france in summer time, honestly nobody cared if you where naked or not in your garden. So tan lines is a first for me after 10 years......

And so want to eat those little treats of your wonderful boobs, SSSSSSLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWWW ......
MMMMMMMM
THANK YOU, your not only so sweet, SEXY, but you both have such a great sense of humor love it.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

Posted on the butt thread, but should also be here I think ...

P1240136_zpse9473ee4.jpg

Personally I think it should be in my bedroom, but I guess we don't always get what we want in life...:D You really do have a delicious arse...:kiss:

Here are a few more of our pictures from our holiday ... We had a fun morning, then went to the pool ... when we came back it was playtime again ...

licking

sucking

Playing....

I'd love to experience your skills at all three....:devil:

licking%2520screen.gif

YEAH!! you do have one fine lookin' booty! (arse, the british word for ass or booty) BTW, where are those booty shorts and heels?

Last edited:
I hate to break up a happy home (your thread and your husbands were together with you on top) but I wanted to say hello and how is your weekend looking?

Glad you love practicing your oral skills. I am sure it is much appreciated. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

thanks

I hate to break up a happy home (your thread and your husbands were together with you on top) but I wanted to say hello and how is your weekend looking?

Glad you love practicing your oral skills. I am sure it is much appreciated. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

thanks

I am happy to confirm that the Temptress is fantastic at oral, she has the perfect lips, mouth and appetite for it.

A very happy Mr T.

I am happy to confirm that the Temptress is fantastic at oral, she has the perfect lips, mouth and appetite for it.

A very happy Mr T.

Mr. T. -- Now YOU are teasing us about her oral skills.
t1534.gif

I think I need to plan a trip to the UK. Can you pick me up at the airport?

it must be finger food

It probably was ...

Holy crap in a cracker, I want to eat at your place, PRETTY PLEASE.....and know not taking about food.....MMMMMM YUMMMMY

Any time, honey ... ;)

P1240062_zps5cda665b.jpg

MMMM I love being back here, but I do miss france in summer time, honestly nobody cared if you where naked or not in your garden. So tan lines is a first for me after 10 years......

And so want to eat those little treats of your wonderful boobs, SSSSSSLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWWW ......
MMMMMMMM
THANK YOU, your not only so sweet, SEXY, but you both have such a great sense of humor love it.

Yeah the attitude towards nudity is very refreshing!

Personally I think it should be in my bedroom, but I guess we don't always get what we want in life.. You really do have a delicious arse...

I'd love to experience your skills at all three....

Thank you! You'd be a fool if you wouldn't want to!

licking%2520screen.gif

YEAH!! you do have one fine lookin' booty! (arse, the british word for ass or booty) BTW, where are those booty shorts and heels?

I haven't forgotten, but it's been a bit cold or I've been too crocked. This weekend is looking good though!

thanks

Awww how sweet! I believe it is!

A very happy Mr T.

You should know ;)

Last edited:
I would just like to thank all my lovely subscribers and lurkers for getting this little thread of mine to over 100,000 views! I can't believe it! And almost 100 pages, too!

As a special reward, I have a few little pictures for you to click on ....

On

up

higher

I would just like to thank all my lovely subscribers and lurkers for getting this little thread of mine to over 100,000 views! I can't believe it! And almost 100 pages, too!

On

up

higher

That is one of the luckiest men I have ever seen. Not only does he get an amazing view, he gets that sweet wet pussy sliding up and down his cock!!! Fucking awesome!!!

On

up

higher

attachment.php

Congratulations on 100,000 views. You are so sexy and desirable!
attachment.php

On

up

higher

Thank you for sharing such hot & amazing pictures! Your bottom is spanktacular!

Oh my word, I go away for a few days and you come up with these!

Hope he ate those sweets where they were...

Do like your apparent hunger too. :)

and the up and up pics hot damn :D

Last edited:

On

up

higher

mmmmm what a wonderful reward for you, hubby and all us lucky viewers and lurkers! hot! fucking hot temptress!

On

up

higher

So what's the reward for 200,000 views and 200 pages?

Well sadly due to an unpleasant individual, this thread will close.

Thank you all for your support.

Back