Say Hello to the Temptresss

Very sexy lobster pic!! I think it would be fun ti trace the lines with my tongue.

Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday. We've been out for breakfast and a nice drive with some lovely cars (Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Aston Martins amongst many other - my favourite was the Corvette Stingray!) and this afternoon I've been hauling wood. Life is never dull around here!

Woohoo!! Can picture you flying through the streets....hands in the air...hair blowing in the breeze...flashing your sexy boobies to passerbys!!!

:devil: Or maybe thats just my naughty fantasy of you :D You could pull it off though!! Maybe cause a few accidents Lol

Haha, Stackey, you read my mind! Just what I wanted to do! BUT. Apparently in Brazil, whilst it's completely acceptable to wear the smallest bikini bottom in the world, you're not allowed to show boobs!

However ..... we did go into the wilds a little ....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ly0wkelq42fnvzr/P1010514.JPG

damn, you did have fun!! woooooooo

Yes, we did!

what?! NO!

Carry on and more ASS. we need more of that big pale white round ass!

In due time, Kirk!

I know... I said I'd never post here again after you went apeshit on that other thread and sent your internet goons to troll me for the better part of a month because you took something as a pickup line. But, this floated to the top of the pile and I dropped in for a look.

Or it could be that most of us over in the US are at work and no one has gotten a chance to take a look. They'll probably fappin' like hell later this evening. Expect a ton of the usual comments.

Dude. Even though you may have meant it as a compliment. That's probably not what any woman wants to hear.

I never went apeshit. You posted, I suggested that it wasn't the place. The other guys are responsible for themselves, nothing to do with me. If you want to come here, feel free. It's your call.

You could be at work, yes. There are other countries in the world though. I hope you all enjoy what you find.

Kirk has his own way of expressing himself. We know each other and I get what he means. He's not of white origin.

Yes, we did!

In due time, Kirk!

I never went apeshit. You posted, I suggested that it wasn't the place. The other guys are responsible for themselves, nothing to do with me. If you want to come here, feel free. It's your call.

You could be at work, yes. There are other countries in the world though. I hope you all enjoy what you find.

Kirk has his own way of expressing himself. We know each other and I get what he means. He's not of white origin.

Well if you ever DO need some internet goons, be sure and look over my attached curriculum vitae. I have a fair bit of free time on my hands and I already rub him the wrong way. (Which for him is really any direction)

Well if you ever DO need some internet goons, be sure and look over my attached curriculum vitae. I have a fair bit of free time on my hands and I already rub him the wrong way. (Which for him is really any direction)

Thanks, Query! I'll bear it in mind, although it's really not my style.

Back