Say Hello to the Temptresss

I posted earlier in your thread that, even with your face blurred, I could see how beautiful you are. Thanks for posting this, I got to see how right I was. Then seeing your sexy curves in this same picture ... wow! I can't help thinking dirty, erotic thoughts. :devil:

Merry Christmas and thanks for posting the wonderful Christmas presents. Can't imagine what tomorrow's post might be (but I *will* try! ;) ).

So very sexy:kiss::kiss::kiss:

here's to a great 2014... looking forward to seeing more of you temtpress... all the best and you look just fabulous at 50, stunning! heath

wow - happy birthday.
you've got an amazing body for a woman of any age - so fantastic to see you here.

So a very happy new year to all my lovely subscribers. Hope it has been good to you all so far.

Sorry I have been missing in action for a week or so, but have had family here over Christmas, my birthday and New Year. So I'm now 50 .... :eek:

That's excellent :)

I hope so! My photographer got a new camera for Christmas so hopefully he will want to try it out!

So very sexy:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thanks Jim! Where have you been?

here's to a great 2014... looking forward to seeing more of you temtpress... all the best and you look just fabulous at 50, stunning! heath

See above!

wow - happy birthday.
you've got an amazing body for a woman of any age - so fantastic to see you here.

I knew I liked you!

Happy belated to a quite a sexy woman. It's very hard to believe you're 50, you look absolutely fantastic.

Your photographer is a lucky guy! ;)

I hope so! My photographer got a new camera for Christmas so hopefully he will want to try it out!

His previous camera wasn't shabby at all. I am sure he will want to gain a lot of experience using his new Christmas toy.

And we hope you are his favorite subject. Looks like a winning situation for us. :D

Happy New Years to TheTemptesss and TheTempted.

Happy belated to a quite a sexy woman. It's very hard to believe you're 50, you look absolutely fantastic.

Your photographer is a lucky guy! ;)

Thank you so much! He says he knows he is lucky but I know I am lucky too ;)

If not you need a replacement :)

I know!

His previous camera wasn't shabby at all. I am sure he will want to gain a lot of experience using his new Christmas toy.

And we hope you are his favorite subject. Looks like a winning situation for us. :D

Happy New Years to TheTemptesss and TheTempted.

No, it wasn't. But apparently had limitations in low light. This one should be an improvement apparently.

As to his favourite subject, his preference is for travel photography, but hopefully as we are off on some extensive travelling this year, he can combine the two!

Hot Damn! I worked in the technology industry for several decades and I NEVER saw any technology like this!!

I have a whole new appreciation for "working out some technology".

Glad to see you post again. Hope everything is going well for you in the new year.

*hugs*

Haha well you may have a point! I am sorry I couldn't post it as a picture though. Anyone know how you can do that from dropbox?

What happened? That depends on what you mean....

The technology worked. I could see the picture you linked to - and what a picture! Very nice.

Regarding what else might have happened... I had exactly the physical reaction you were hoping to cause. I'll have to remain at my desk at work until it goes away, ;). :kiss:

Awww! And I wasn't even naked!

An intriguing outfit indeed. :)

That was the idea ...

And there was me thinking that you had to be a nerd to enjoy technology. ;)

Learn something new everyday!

Oh and .... PAGE 5?!

Haha well you may have a point! I am sorry I couldn't post it as a picture though. Anyone know how you can do that from dropbox?

Dropbox does not make it easy to get the actual URL of the image.

Your link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ki7f8msd9t6pnde/2013-12-27%2023.16.45.jpg​
is actually a web page with the image embedded.

There are ways, by viewing the source, to get the actual URL of the image. For me the easiest way is to open the Dropbox page in Firefox, and then use the menu option Tools/Page Info and look at the Media tab. It is quick to find the photo and it will list the entire actual URL of the photo. In this case it is:
https://photos-5.dropbox.com/t/0/AAD9ukn-GpfkPcgcI79z7BfrRWKHKXYJE8L_NLYeSvJN6w/12/249930596/jpeg/1024x768/3/1389740400/0/2/2013-12-27%2023.16.45.jpg/r8_ArpHA5q7Bye-n4Gai2nD7tBBLDQ8v85h2c4TeMvM​
You can use this longer URL within an IMG tag to display the image within your post.

Dropbox does not make it easy to get the actual URL of the image.

Your link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ki7f8msd9t6pnde/2013-12-27%2023.16.45.jpg​
is actually a web page with the image embedded.

There are ways, by viewing the source, to get the actual URL of the image. For me the easiest way is to open the Dropbox page in Firefox, and then use the menu option Tools/Page Info and look at the Media tab. It is quick to find the photo and it will list the entire actual URL of the photo. In this case it is:
https://photos-5.dropbox.com/t/0/AAD9ukn-GpfkPcgcI79z7BfrRWKHKXYJE8L_NLYeSvJN6w/12/249930596/jpeg/1024x768/3/1389740400/0/2/2013-12-27%2023.16.45.jpg/r8_ArpHA5q7Bye-n4Gai2nD7tBBLDQ8v85h2c4TeMvM​
You can use this longer URL within an IMG tag to display the image within your post.

Oooh thank you! I'll have to try that next time! Meanwhile .. :D

r8_ArpHA5q7Bye-n4Gai2nD7tBBLDQ8v85h2c4TeMvM

My only question is: Will it easy for me to get you out of that sexy outift? Hopefully just a zipper in back and off it comes? :devil:

I wish! It's a proper steel boned corset, laced at the back and pulled VERY Tight! I couldn't get it on myself, and he struggled! And I couldn't get it off either! But I've had more practice since then! Oh and why take it off?!

Back