Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
Yes, It's been a while since my last post on this thread. I've been busy pursuing other things (travel, boating, motorcycles) and was contemplating rekindling this thread.

tumblr_pitgwvYsID1y07su9o1_500.jpg

Yessssssssssss!

Good morning! :kiss:

Enjoying a lazy Monday AM before getting up and getting something done.

tumblr_pj68cjWINc1y07su9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_pj68eoJqbj1y07su9o1_500.jpg

Spanks, kisses and hugs!
So good to see you here again, SJ!
You’ve been gone too long.
And umph!! Sexy as ever.

Thank you, everyone for all the encouragement. :heart:

Unfortunately I now have technical problem to solve. :mad: Tumblr is changing its policies on Dec 18th, and it looks like I'll need to find another pic host that accepts adult images. If anyone else has a good alternative, please let me know.:rose:

Thank you, everyone for all the encouragement. :heart:

Unfortunately I now have technical problem to solve. :mad: Tumblr is changing its policies on Dec 18th, and it looks like I'll need to find another pic host that accepts adult images. If anyone else has a good alternative, please let me know.:rose:

Fuck Tumblr right in the ass...

Let me know if you want an app to export your data to pc. :rose:

Let's try imgbox hosting .......

perfect - that worked. :)

Click for larger image:

Thumbnail only:
sXePGEj0_t.jpg

Yay! Hopefully that solved my Tumblr image hosting issue, and I'll be able to post lots of new (adult) images now.

btw, the image above is from a recent trip I did to SE Asia. There is also a long(ish) shower video to accompany the image. :devil:

Last edited:
Wet, Rainy Sunday

It's a wet and rainy day here on the west coast, and perfect for staying in bed all morning. :D. I plan on enjoying some of my favourite Lit threads, thinking about some of my favourite Litsters, and teasing myself to the edge a few times. I hope everyone is enjoying something similar. :devil:

:kiss:thank you.

By that point in the trip, I hadn't been alone in over 2 weeks, other than shower time. :devil: the disadvantages of travelling in an an all male group. :eek:

Hmmm... You may have showered alone, but I'm not convinced you were alone in that bathroom. :devil:

Hawt shower, indeed!
Love your hand out like that.
Can picture myself reaching out to place my hand against yours.
But separated by glass... not really touching.
As I watch you.
Mmmmm. Very sexy, SJ!

Hmmm... You may have showered alone, but I'm not convinced you were alone in that bathroom. :devil:

How many do you think were watching? Does live streaming count?
:devil:;)

Hawt shower, indeed!
Love your hand out like that.
Can picture myself reaching out to place my hand against yours.
But separated by glass... not really touching.
As I watch you.
Mmmmm. Very sexy, SJ!

Yes! :). Although I'm sure it would have been much harder to take my time, in that case. :eek:

There's at least one other person in that bathroom. And of course live streaming counts. We all know you love an audience. :devil: ;)

I do love an audience. Nothing turns me on more than being watched. Especially if I know the watcher is getting turned on too. :devil:

One of my favourites is sitting opposite from a lover, and slowly stroking myself as she watches and looks into my eyes, eagerly awaiting my every moan. Even better if she is playing with herself too.:devil:

I do love an audience. Nothing turns me on more than being watched. Especially if I know the watcher is getting turned on too. :devil:

One of my favourites is sitting opposite from a lover, and slowly stroking myself as she watches and looks into my eyes, eagerly awaiting my every moan. Even better if she is playing with herself too.:devil:

I'd love to be able to watch both of you! :devil:

I think I need more seasonal attire for pics. 🤔

Any suggestions?

I can't imagine you in a Santa suit... :D

Suggestions😍😍😍

Wrapped in Christmas lights

Red undies

Dress shirt

Tie only

Cooking Christmas morning brunch

Mistletoe

Shower shots are spectacular

And ❤️❤️❤️ Your Bed Shots

Wrapped in Christmas lights

Red undies

Dress shirt

Tie only

Cooking Christmas morning brunch

Mistletoe

Shower shots are spectacular

And ❤️❤️❤️ Your Bed Shots

I think you might be in luck, as I've already been contemplating a few of these. ;)

For some reason I don't currently have any red underwear. :confused: I guess I better head into town to get some, eh? :devil:

Back