• Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
Last edited:
Did you get the gist of it? ;). I think I'll task you with making up the round robin list. :D

Thanks, SS. I think we're in for a good winter's fun, no?

1. Yes!!!Indeed. I know you like the outdoors and the warmth on your sexy tush BUT I want you know that your awesomely arousing photos are the perfect gifts for lovely xxxmas season :heart:

2. Keep it up (literally and figuratively) in regards to the tryptychs. What's life without a little vice? Imagines the possibilities of having three Jerrys around. Hmmmmm talk about a beautiful way to go :D.

3. On the last set of pics: Mmmmmmm fuck:kiss:

I thought I would go that extra mile this AM. ;)

d857ee30f0ca8489f49a49f2668d2795_zpsa69ee668.jpg

Well, I peeked into this tread to gaze furtively and curiously into you..and fell in love with Leonard Cohen instead... After diving into him for a while I am back to say that I am still your number one admirer. Do you have any idea how unreal you are?
Mia

P.S. (unreal=amazing and you know it)

^^^^^ these pics bring out all sorts of naughty in my mind.....sweet fucking yum.

Thank you all. :heart::heart::heart:

Your comments, and the thought of so many gorgeous women admiring my body and cock has me very aroused right now. I wish you were all here right now, sitting around my bed, watching as I slide my briefs off to reveal my full erection, a single bead of pre-cum glistening at its head that I slowly massage down its length as you gaze on, eager to see me cum, all of your hands touching my body in some way.

So, what is your SailorJerry fantasy? If you could have just one sexual act with me, what would it be? Would you want me to tie you up, and tease you with my cock? Would you want me to take you hard up against the wall, sliding my cock into you from behind? Or would I be kneeling between your thighs, licking your pussy at your desk as you made business calls in your office?

I want to know. And maybe I'll even post a short fantasy story here later that I wrote.

:kiss:

Thank you all. :heart::heart::heart:

Your comments, and the thought of so many gorgeous women admiring my body and cock has me very aroused right now. I wish you were all here right now, sitting around my bed, watching as I slide my briefs off to reveal my full erection, a single bead of pre-cum glistening at its head that I slowly massage down its length as you gaze on, eager to see me cum, all of your hands touching my body in some way.

So, what is your SailorJerry fantasy? If you could have just one sexual act with me, what would it be? Would you want me to tie you up, and tease you with my cock? Would you want me to take you hard up against the wall, sliding my cock into you from behind? Or would I be kneeling between your thighs, licking your pussy at your desk as you made business calls in your office?

I want to know. And maybe I'll even post a short fantasy story here later that I wrote.

Actually I kind of picture you tied to a chair while I use oil to rub and tease you, enjoying the feeling of your flesh sliding in my hand, edging you for almost an hour until you cannot hold back and..

mmmm yes that works, under my desk as I make calls. then tie my hands, stand me up hold my hands tied striaght up above my head. holding me against the wall,teasing me until I cant stand it. then taking me slowly til I beg for it hard.:kiss:;) or anyway youd like to take me hehehehe

mmmm yes that works, under my desk as I make calls. then tie my hands, stand me up hold my hands tied striaght up above my head. holding me against the wall,teasing me until I cant stand it. then taking me slowly til I beg for it hard.:kiss:;) or anyway youd like to take me hehehehe

MMMM, I like this.

but ..... I think I waited all day for you in the wrong office. :confused:
You better give me those directions again. :eek:

TE_employee-hiding-under-desk.jpg

You'd hate to miss out on this, wouldn't you?

tumblr_lv6nyoOyWP1qj9pc1o1_500.jpg

Actually I kind of picture you tied to a chair while I use oil to rub and tease you, enjoying the feeling of your flesh sliding in my hand, edging you for almost an hour until you cannot hold back and..

Oh, yes! I like this!

tied-to-a-chair-guy.jpg

I see that our American Cousins are having FeastDay to the south! Perhaps a little healthy offering of tasty orange slices would be in order after all that tryptophan.

efb4fca8302868608e5fe8b61f4b002c_zps43c3019e.jpg

Maybe these could be arranged to be licked off my prone torso. :devil:

Last edited:
Marvelous photos you added the last days, Jerry!

I feel kind of dreamy just now ...

A fantasy ... You did some a series of you walking up the stairs, slowly undressing, once. I would like to see you walking towards my bed that way ... ?

I see that our American Cousins are having FeastDay to the south! Perhaps a little healthy offering of tasty orange slices would be in order after all that tryptophan.

efb4fca8302868608e5fe8b61f4b002c_zps43c3019e.jpg

Maybe these could be arranged to be licked off my prone torso. :devil:

a1c1d7406fbbb280aba01cc52d50c56b_zpsc581de07.jpg

Holy heck, perfect photos to see before I go to bed!!!

Marvelous photos you added the last days, Jerry!

I feel kind of dreamy just now ...

A fantasy ... You did some a series of you walking up the stairs, slowly undressing, once. I would like to see you walking towards my bed that way ... ?

I see that *someone* likes the cock. :devil:

Hmmmm, yes, that series turned out nice, didn't it?
And what would happen next? Gentle, or rough?

f8b07361ca2ee4ebf47a97ae5f91dd2c_zpsa69917b0.jpg

ed7c010e74b71c6314dfb2c7104dee91_zps173a4a5e.jpg

21e892a1617d59fd35e79eed918e33d6_zpscc843dc4.jpg

780797145d6ef8ca10feabedb8488b6e_zpsda718f39.jpg

always delicious;)

:kiss: Both the main course, and the dessert, eh? Well, I guess I finally brought the meat to the table. :rolleyes::D

^^^^^ these pics bring out all sorts of naughty in my mind.....sweet fucking yum.

Well I hope that naughtiness isn't just confined to your mind - don't forget to use those fingers to slide down inside the hem of your panties and bring out all sorts of other naughty. ;)

Damn....you're so fucking hot SJ :cattail:

:heart: PK, you always have great taste! And I bet you taste great too! :D

Damnnnnnn when are you coming to australia?

LOL, I wish. I have a friend in Perth, but Man! Is that a long way around!
I do like going down under though. :D

Well, I peeked into this tread to gaze furtively and curiously into you..and fell in love with Leonard Cohen instead... After diving into him for a while I am back to say that I am still your number one admirer. Do you have any idea how unreal you are?
Mia

P.S. (unreal=amazing and you know it)

Ah, well, I have no problem reaping what Leonard sows. :D
And thanks you very much for your kind compliments, I hope these last few images have been rewarding.

1. Yes!!!Indeed. I know you like the outdoors and the warmth on your sexy tush BUT I want you know that your awesomely arousing photos are the perfect gifts for lovely xxxmas season :heart:

2. Keep it up (literally and figuratively) in regards to the tryptychs. What's life without a little vice? Imagines the possibilities of having three Jerrys around. Hmmmmm talk about a beautiful way to go :D.

3. On the last set of pics: Mmmmmmm fuck:kiss:

Well, I think I just solved my Christmas budget problem: one Jerry-sized roll of wrapping paper! There isn't a tree at my house, but I'm sure you know how to find the wood. :eek:

Absolutely perfect, Jerry...

Mmmmmm pf, I love it when you post - I actually imagine your voice reading the words that you write, you have such a sexy voice. :heart: when are you going to make me that naughty audio clip I've been asking you for? :)

Btw, I REALLY enjoyed watching This couple this morning.

I love when she rubs her clit while her man is fucking her, and when she cums while he is going down on her, but my favourite is right at the end when she strokes all the cum out of his cock onto her sexy little tummy.

Yes, please!

:devil:

c376cee09c877c4955216b0392a39443_zps85315074.jpg

Last edited:
I see that *someone* likes the cock. :devil:

Hmmmm, yes, that series turned out nice, didn't it?
And what would happen next? Gentle, or rough?

f8b07361ca2ee4ebf47a97ae5f91dd2c_zpsa69917b0.jpg

ed7c010e74b71c6314dfb2c7104dee91_zps173a4a5e.jpg

21e892a1617d59fd35e79eed918e33d6_zpscc843dc4.jpg

780797145d6ef8ca10feabedb8488b6e_zpsda718f39.jpg

MMM, I have very weak knees now!
Yes, this was the series I meant. I think an other series like this might turn out as nice as this one. Maybe tossing your shirt away before you undo your belt and pull it out off the loops ...

As to what would happen next, gentle or rough, how about a bit of both, after you managed to tie my hands with your belt?

Ah, well, I have no problem reaping what Leonard sows. :D
And thanks you very much for your kind compliments, I hope these last few images have been rewarding.

Well, the images just reflect you, so yes I think of them quite positively the least!
Mia

Back