Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
I was going to buy some nice rope, but then I found this virgin spring line in the rope locker of my boat - it's actually so sleek and beautiful, it's an artwork itself.

I wish I had help with the knot work. I would have requested being properly ridden.
~~~~~~
Good Moaning :kiss::kiss:
Iam not to good with fancy Knots Hun;) but I betcha I could have gotten a ride without tying you up:devil::D

Sorry for the brief appearance - I've been away on short notice (to a place with no internet !!!!! :mad:). And I've just got one night in my own bed before I'm away again. :(

Oh, here's a pic.... :)

6bd035cba691f95b9322bf83be369b73_zpsfe0f9c50.jpg

Sorry for the brief appearance - I've been away on short notice (to a place with no internet !!!!! :mad:). And I've just got one night in my own bed before I'm away again. :(

never been tied up myself done plenty of the tying up though and great pics who did your rope work?

never been tied up myself done plenty of the tying up though and great pics who did your rope work?

Thanks.

Those aren't actually real knots, just stiff marine rope wrapped around a few times for picture effect, that I did myself.

Thanks.

Those aren't actually real knots, just stiff marine rope wrapped around a few times for picture effect, that I did myself.

well good job sir great pics btw the camera seems to love ya and so do the ladies

Switching gears a bit, this is part of my 'Real men do domestic chores (naked)' series. ;)

2bead55fd382a22c07ad5c5c53097cf6_zps14a615fe.jpg

Switching gears a bit, this is part of my 'Real men do domestic chores (naked)' series. ;)

2bead55fd382a22c07ad5c5c53097cf6_zps14a615fe.jpg

*grins&swoons*
Now this is something I could see more of!
But please do be careful when you the ironing wearing your birthday suit. That one doesn't need ironing.

Your jawline, lips and facial hair are just a visual treat for me:kiss::rose:

*grins&swoons*
Now this is something I could see more of!
But please do be careful when you the ironing wearing your birthday suit. That one doesn't need ironing.

Well, maybe if the sun comes back, I'll take a few more pics like that. ;)

Your jawline, lips and facial hair are just a visual treat for me:kiss::rose:

Mmmmmm, I like that image too!
I'm a sucker for a strong jawline on a woman - it turns my head faster in a crowd than any other feature of the female body.

I've been quite busy lately, with summer activities, travel, and dating too! But now that it's the long weekend, I finally get to catch up with my own bed, and hang around the neighbourhood and my garden.

But last night, an old flame texted me to come over - the timing sucked, so instead she started asking me for some fresh pics, audio, and video. I believe that she became satisfied with my work. :devil:;)

9c692d0935298a3049d533f819b5991e_zps966f3988.jpg

23b3ca72dc1317e6c84ba4cc78482d8a_zpsd391cf62.jpg

It was a very hot and steamy session - she kept wanting more and more of me, and less and less clothing on me.

359481978ae77a9b10c2a37741c395b6_zpsc14df047.jpg

So I started to make a few audio clips for her, instructing her what she should be doing while she looked at my images....

cf4d3ea2f5340e6cdf50b03df0a43fa2_zps049df970.jpg

Finally, she demanded video, requesting that I make a series of clips for her, as though she were there reclined in a chair, by the bed, watching me...

95e40476f8d4dc028ffda65ada30b6d3_zpsf14e2450.jpg

I became very turned on, talking to her through video, tailoring each video clip to her comments, and saying exactly the right things that I knew would push her buttons. Talking her through one of my fantasies, and some of hers.

It was very hawt. And I think we both came at the same time, each physically on the other side of the city from each other, but mentally we were on the same astral plane. It was such an intense experience.

Finally, she demanded video, requesting that I make a series of clips for her, as though she were there reclined in a chair, by the bed, watching me...

95e40476f8d4dc028ffda65ada30b6d3_zpsf14e2450.jpg

I became very turned on, talking to her through video, tailoring each video clip to her comments, and saying exactly the right things that I knew would push her buttons. Talking her through one of my fantasies, and some of hers.

It was very hawt. And I think we both came at the same time, each physically on the other side of the city from each other, but mentally we were on the same astral plane. It was such an intense experience.
Amazing SJ :) it's amazing how sometimes it works like that. Beautiful pictures as always hon :kiss:

Wishing I was there to watch you spasm with pleasure. Mmmmm those lips and stubble ( and body) look like perfect combo for something fun and frisky:kiss:

Amazing SJ :) it's amazing how sometimes it works like that. Beautiful pictures as always hon :kiss:

I do find sexting very interesting and arousing, but also something that doesn't happen very often. Often enough, that is. :(. I think that a lot of it initially has to do with trust - but also there needs to be the illusion of danger, or feeling that you might get caught. And the fact that it is very 'in the moment', just makes it so much the better. To be able to satisfy a request in real time. Ohhhh, yeah! And I love finding new ways of using my iPhone to be creative for someone. Got any tips to share?

Wishing I was there to watch you spasm with pleasure. Mmmmm those lips and stubble ( and body) look like perfect combo for something fun and frisky:kiss:

Mmmh, and you know I love being watched, don't you. :devil:;)

Well, summer seems to be very present here, and so I've been spending a LOT of time outside, and not online too much. I think it's time to get caught up with Lit this morning.

How is everyone?

433d1399d05f2680891815674ca5a534_zpsc2bc79c3.jpg

Last edited:
Hiya Jerry,
As usual, I'm swooning... :devil:
:rose:
I mean... Oh god. Can I come over?

Last edited:
I do find sexting very interesting and arousing, but also something that doesn't happen very often. Often enough, that is. :(. I think that a lot of it initially has to do with trust - but also there needs to be the illusion of danger, or feeling that you might get caught. And the fact that it is very 'in the moment', just makes it so much the better. To be able to satisfy a request in real time. Ohhhh, yeah! And I love finding new ways of using my iPhone to be creative for someone. Got any tips to share?

Mmmh, and you know I love being watched, don't you. :devil:;)

You are a sight to behold! :kiss:

Back