Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
Oh my my!!! *Swoons*
What a great way to catch up on your thread SJ

Hi YM! I did notice that you were away. Any good stories to share?;)

Holy God!!! You are nothing short of gorgeous!!!

The things I would do... :devil::kiss:

Mmmmmm, thanks. *blush*. I think the camera magic elves got their hands on that image. It did turn out well. :D

Am I the only one who keeps going back to look at this picture several times a day? I mean, really....am I the only one???

*phew* Thank goodness. Thank you for perving with me! lol!

You're definitely not alone Ella :D

No. He is that hot.

Lol. I can just image you ladies watching me from the couch, drinking martinis, making cat calls, and taking snap shots while I 'perform' for you. :devil::kiss:

Whoa......

:eek:

Hey, SB. :kiss: some great new shots on your thread as well, btw. ;)

Only pleasure and maybe some rugburns ;):devil:

On my ass, and your knees, that is! ;). Lol.

Actually, I have this leather bench-like piece of furniture, that I always thought would be a great place for some riding... Never been broken in.;)

On another note...

I had drinks in the city last night with two very attractive ladies (both taken,unfortunately), and somehow the conversation went on this 1/2 hour segue about BJ's, cum texture, taste, consistency, and the male diet. Wow, did I learn a LOT! Lmao!

Apparently protein powder and asparagus are no longer on the menu....

Of course there are stories ;) and pictures to go with them :devil:

PICTURES you say!

tumblr_m0upescDtP1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Aww look at you all asking so nicely! I'll have to consider posting some to my thread...

I got a sticker for you...it's actually more like a stick on temporary tattoo. We're going to have to get it wet so it'll stay. :devil:

Do you think that Superman's u/w drawer looks like this? Mine does.:eek:

I saw these fun briefs and just had to buy them for comedic value, but I just might be able to make a sexy photo series using them. :)

bbe3a64972110a161492d0ddcf1613b6_zps06cf7c4a.jpg

You OCD slut. Haha.

Those gifs are cute. They however will appease us for a short time. I think most of us want to see more of your sexiness in photos sooner than later. ;)

Hey Glocktease;):devil:

Back