Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
Trying to focus more on hands...

a9d2f7f13b277c18924f7eb29e34ec7c_zpsd51cc98b.jpg

I couldn't decide which picture of the last series I should quote.
I just couldn't decide.
All the many red-tones: the drape or cover, the wine, the skin... Three tranquil, relaxing, and one rising, moving around...
Very, very nice.

So I settled for the last one.
Thank you for sharing your photos (pictures somehow is the wrong word) with us.

As always ... Great pics SJ :) they get more and more artistic as you explore different styles. Love it!
Also Would love to be sharing some wine with you!

Thanks for all of the comments on my last post. :heart::D

It was fun and exciting to be exposed and a bit vulnerable, but I doubt I'll post any more like that, it's just not the direction I want to take this thread in.

For one, getting the quality of image that I want (I.e. NOT a quick smartphone mirror pic) requires a fair bit of work and concentration - all of which must be diverted away from the state of mental arousal required to maintain the ...um... 'pose';).... Now, if I had a fluffier to help out.;):rolleyes: lol.

completely unrelated: Sarah Blasko

No, thank you for your sensual photos.;)

Last edited:
As always ... Great pics SJ :) they get more and more artistic as you explore different styles. Love it!
Also Would love to be sharing some wine with you!

That would be a lot of fun! I've never actually met another Litster IRL, only a few (guy friends) from another site that have become good buddies.

red, or white?
:kiss:

And sorry everyone for not replying to all the posts - again I've been busy, and I'm a little behind.

(see what I did there ;):D)

Welcome to my pic thread, you three! :rose: and thanks for the compliments.
March is sort of my busiest month IRL, so feel free to hang out and peruse my back pics - But I may not be around too much for the next month or so.

enjoy!

I've been here before, silly! Although I don't comment nearly enough... clearly. But I have enjoyed everything you've shown! :D

That would be a lot of fun! I've never actually met another Litster IRL, only a few (guy friends) from another site that have become good buddies.

red, or white?
Oh red please :)
I have only once but it was a good time.

I like it when I get a little of "your behind"-ness. Thanks for the peek!

:kiss: Thanks. I was surprised how well that image turned out. :). I kind of like how the camera autofocussed on my foot as the central point. It makes the image slightly less slutty. ;)

I've been here before, silly! Although I don't comment nearly enough... clearly. But I have enjoyed everything you've shown! :D

LOL. Shit, sorry. Just more proof of how scattered I am lately. :(

Hey, Jerry. Thanks for checking in.

:kiss: Thanks LadyVer. whatever happened to your AV?

Oh red please :)
I have only once but it was a good time.

Perfect. I try to always keep a bottle of Chateauneuf in my Larder for just such an occasion. ;)

and, while I'm pouring, you can tell me about your meeting. :D

I'm currently doing some work at an industrial plant where there's lots of catwalks, steam, piping and massive tanks everywhere, and I keep thinking that it would be such a fun place to take some sexy pictures for Lit. Very manly. :D. I doubt the roughnecks there would quite 'get it' tho. :(

I'm currently doing some work at an industrial plant where there's lots of catwalks, steam, piping and massive tanks everywhere, and I keep thinking that it would be such a fun place to take some sexy pictures for Lit. Very manly. :D. I doubt the roughnecks there would quite 'get it' tho. :(

A wonderful idea.
Images appear before my eyes....

Perfect. I try to always keep a bottle of Chateauneuf in my Larder for just such an occasion. ;)

and, while I'm pouring, you can tell me about your meeting. :D
Sounds wonderful.
Good fun and good sex is all the info i will give up about that :D

Industrial edge. Like the thought.

Buns of steel...makes my imagination wander.

Fun adventure. Excellent discovery.

Waiting, wanting, wishful.

:rose::heart::rose:

Back