Sadism

subserviant

Literotica Guru
I have been looking into weather a person , female ,but applies to both sex’s is naturaly prone to sadism or is it a learned condition .In this case ,Female sexual sadism ,I do know that submissive men seem to outnumber dominant females ,probably by 1 female out of a thousand people.perhaps even that would be high as it could be 1 in 10,000 for all I know .I consider myself to be extremely fortunate ,my wife is dominant .The more I urge her to abuse me ,the more she is into it although when we try some thing new she ,at first some does so with great reluctance ,then gradually,she over comes her reluctance and gets into it .So obviously with her its learned ,but she seems to enjoy it

Are you asking if people think that sadism is something one is born with or if it is developed? I’d say both and this would apply to sadists of any gender.

Yes that is what I am trying to determine if sadism is learned or if one is born with some gene perhaps has run amuck .There was a study in California conducted by I believe U C L A where students where in charge of “prisoners” other students I believe,the study had to be stopped as the longer it went the more the guards abused the prisoners ,so leading to the conclusion that under the right circumstances most people will become more aggressive leading to sadistic behaviour .The saying “ Absolute power corrupts absolutely “ It may not apply however to sexual sadism

Thats the question more or less that I am asking .However I am sure ,in my case my wife is not psychopathic .With us its mostly sexual ,not all and the further we explore the more my wife seems to enjoy the power it give’s her .Now I get a list of chores ,a lot of which I have always done only now if I don’t do them properly there will be punishment .Being masochistic I quit often screw up on purpose ,she of course is wise to me and usually gives me what I crave

sissy would say that sissy is in a similar situation except that sissy has seen extreme sadism from others and understands that for the extreme form to exist it has to come from within.
But as for Her and maybe your SO it maybe not a factor of learning but of something doing with pleasing you. Your So may just be trying to do something that you sincerely want and asking her to do not really looking at it as sadism or sadistic. Deep down most people tend to want to please the one they love and do a lot of things that they normally would not do just to give their love what they want.
This is just an opinion of a sissy.

I'm going to subjectively divide born and non-born sadists into three camps:

1. People 'born' with a large lack of empathy. Whether it be their upbringing, low intelligence or immatureness.
2. Some majority of people. These people laugh at people falling over, slapstick etc.
3. People 'born' without a single sadistic bone in their body. Bless.

Then those who learn it, or refine it:

1. People who simply enjoy inflicting pain. They developed a fetish for it— they like seeing people moan, shudder, lips tremble, eyes bulging. Or they might love to be dominant or superior.
2. People who enjoy inflicting pain on those who enjoy pain.
3. Those that are not a sadist.

That... statistic I'm not sure though. Maybe it's more like 1000 submissive males for every dominatrix.
2.2% of men and 1.3% of women were found to be sexually sadistic.

Last edited:
sissy would say that sissy is in a similar situation except that sissy has seen extreme sadism from others and understands that for the extreme form to exist it has to come from within.
But as for Her and maybe your SO it maybe not a factor of learning but of something doing with pleasing you. Your So may just be trying to do something that you sincerely want and asking her to do not really looking at it as sadism or sadistic. Deep down most people tend to want to please the one they love and do a lot of things that they normally would not do just to give their love what they want.
This is just an opinion of a sissy.

I couldn’t agree more .When my wife and I call her my wife even though we have never been “churched” began our relationship it was I who would try to introduce her to BDSM .I first asked to pinch my nipples ,I thought I would ease into it .In a former relationship ,my partner had no problem in doing it albeit never hard enough to sate my cravings.My present partner,my wife Did so with great reluctance , it took quit a few try’s to convince her that I enjoyed the pain .Her reason was that she didn’t want to hurt me .It took some courage on my part to finally explain that it is the pain that I desire .
I figured she would freak out and head for the hills .I couldn’t have been more wrong .Her reply was OH ,I’ve been wanting to do it harder but was afraid you would think of me being some sort of freak .She showed me that same evening just how hard she could indeed inflict pain .Since then ,almost always at my suggestion we have progressed to her becoming very dominant,As she often tells me that she loves to hear/feel me moan in agony while going down on her .I can feel it in my clit ,her words .She has hinted that there are other things she wants to explore .I am pretty sure it will involve another guy Because I have the dreaded E D due to prostate cancer.When we first hooked up she said it didn’t matter ,that there are other ways to reach satisfaction ,A few weeks ago sge began hinting that she missed the penetration .The punishment as we/she now calls it has gotten much more extreme .

Back