Research for next M2M story - need input in Chicago

P_V

Virgin
Hi all, “P_V” here,

I’ve written several stories that are posted here - in several “genres” I guess you’d call them. Gotten mostly good comments and several of those nice red “H” by the title. (“Hot” stories) I’ve even gotten some raves on things that I really have zero experience with. I honestly think I could do even better if I had the opportunity to try out some of the things I’ve only fantasized about.

With the loss of Yahoo Personals - and other free personal ad sites like Craigslist - the ability to find suitable and willing folks to do research with has been greatly diminished. Sure, I’ve tried a few of the pay “friend finder” sites, but in addition to them being expensive, it seems really hard to connect there. Few people really tell you anything about themselves, and most “profiles” pretty much tell you nothing.

Another avid reader and author told me that they had met a few local authors through Literotica, and had good experiences, but I don’t really see a good spot to do that. Granted, I don’t spend as much time here as I used to (more than 20 years ago) so maybe I’m just not looking hard enough.

My imagination can only take me so far.

I am attached. so my ability to meet a lot of new people is pretty limited, but I think with some advance work by email, I could find the right research partner and gain the input I need for a story that really knocks the cover off the ball!

Suggestions?
Leads?
Prospects?

Thanks -
P_V

I am attached. so my ability to meet a lot of new people is pretty limited, but I think with some advance work by email, I could find the right research partner and gain the input I need for a story that really knocks the cover off the ball!

Suggestions?
Leads?
Prospects?
This reads like it should be in Personals, frankly.

Since I've been writing here, I've been using "research" as an excuse for reading sex stories. Not sure my wife buys it.
Him: "Writing what it feels like to get the world's greatest blowjob is my final."

Her: "Good luck with that."

Him: "Babe, it's 40% of my final grade!"

Her: " I'm confident your perfect attendance scores will carry you through."

Back