Question for women about multiple orgasms

I can get a few out, as in 2-4, but most times when playing by myself it is one or two, I don't really need more.

But what I wanted to mention here is that you can do it too! Men can be multi orgasmic, it just takes some time to learn it. Not all of them will lead to ejaculation, that you can do only once before you need to rest, but dry orgasms, very similar to the female type (ok, similar from the viewer perspective, obviously I can't compare how it feels) can be done multiple times. I think the max I had my husband cum this way was 15 in about an hour.
Yes, I’ve done this in solo play and with my wife. With the right stimulation of nipples and anus I can have multiple full body dry orgasms before stroking out a strong cumshot. The other day, going down on my wife’s beautifully bare pussy after her first Brazilian wax, I was so excited I (dry) came twice while getting her off. That was a first for us! Either way I think after 2-3 dry orgasms I’m ready to shoot and call it a day.

My orgasms tend to build on the one before it. After the first one, the next one comes a little quicker and easier, and the next even quicker and easier than that. The third of fourth is typically really intense and I have to stop when playing by myself.

However, sex is a different ballgame. After that really intense third or fourth, they merge into almost one continuous insanely intense orgasm and I will enjoy that ride as long as it will last. When it does end, it leaves me feeling like I'm drunk or high on something. My husband says I am "dick drunk". o_O:ROFLMAO:

My orgasms tend to build on the one before it. After the first one, the next one comes a little quicker and easier, and the next even quicker and easier than that. The third of fourth is typically really intense and I have to stop when playing by myself.

However, sex is a different ballgame. After that really intense third or fourth, they merge into almost one continuous insanely intense orgasm and I will enjoy that ride as long as it will last. When it does end, it leaves me feeling like I'm drunk or high on something. My husband says I am "dick drunk". o_O:ROFLMAO:

GF calls these a "rolling orgasm". They go on and on and on seemingly without end. When she finally subsides she is sometimes comatose, can only mumble and needs sleep for a while.
BTW . . . she is 64, well past menopause. Besides multi orgasmic she is also a squirter.

Ladies / people with vulvas, when you masturbate, do you stop after you cum once? If you keep going, how long do you go? How many orgasms is enough? I think if I had the ability to cum repeatedly, I might never stop rubbing them out. What is a typical self-pleasing session like for you? I'm really curious what it would be like with a body that could do that.
I can only speak from experience giving my wife oral. Once she cums twice she starts begging for me to stop. After 4 times she is done. Once she cums the first time the follow on orgasms come fast, probably 15 secs.

I can’t speak for others, but by after-effects, I mean that for several days after a satisfying encounter with a man (or a girl) when I’ve achieved an orgasm. I feel mild waves of pleasure flowing through me, centred on my lower body, and my vulva. They are involuntary but nice. They get milder with time, fading away after a week at the most. I find them very relaxing and enjoyable, adding to the memories.

M.
👩‍🦳 🥰

I call those “aftershocks.”

Sometimes they’re fairly mild, sometimes they’re an unprovoked orgasm all on their own, which can be…inconvenient in certain situations, like while at work or surrounded by family. Sometimes they’re reeeeally close and I like to indulge them and turn them into orgasms, if I have enough privacy to do so.

Like the other women here, it varies. Depending on my mood and how much time I have. My second orgasm is always way more intense and easier to get to than the first, so I typically go for at least that.

If I have enough time and I’m feeling particularly needy for it, I’ll go until the rechargeable hitachi dies, which can be a few hours (off and on). I don’t generally count, but I definitely get into double digits then.

I can’t speak for others, but by after-effects, I mean that for several days after a satisfying encounter with a man (or a girl) when I’ve achieved an orgasm. I feel mild waves of pleasure flowing through me, centred on my lower body, and my vulva. They are involuntary but nice. They get milder with time, fading away after a week at the most. I find them very relaxing and enjoyable, adding to the memories.

M.
👩‍🦳 🥰
Just like She said except not for a whole week with those lovely little butterflies!!

Just staying for the first time
I puzzled over this for awhile.
Staying where? I offered to follow you, which I can't do if you are staying.
Then, it dawned on me. I think. Is it "starting?"
But this was almost 2 days ago now.
I assume you are getting somewhere by now.

Same

I can get a few out, as in 2-4, but most times when playing by myself it is one or two, I don't really need more.

But what I wanted to mention here is that you can do it too! Men can be multi orgasmic, it just takes some time to learn it. Not all of them will lead to ejaculation, that you can do only once before you need to rest, but dry orgasms, very similar to the female type (ok, similar from the viewer perspective, obviously I can't compare how it feels) can be done multiple times. I think the max I had my husband cum this way was 15 in about an hour.
I don’t want to derail the thread but it went dark a few mos ago.

I have experienced male Multiple orgasms. My wife denies my orgasms and we like to keep the orgasm ratio high in her favor. Works for me.

I have had prostate orgasms and you can have several of them. They’re pretty intense.

On a lower intensity my wife will tease and deny me, it’s frustrating bit also pretty intense. After some time teasing me my whole body will begin to tense up… usually in my core but o also feel it in my hands - they splay out. Sometimes my toes curl too. I have a few strong body contractions this way.

After a few rounds of this I will have little aftershocks. Not as strong but they feel good.

GF calls these a "rolling orgasm". They go on and on and on seemingly without end. When she finally subsides she is sometimes comatose, can only mumble and needs sleep for a while.
BTW . . . she is 64, well past menopause. Besides multi orgasmic she is also a squirter.
That's very much like a former girlfriend who enjoyed prolonged, multiple orgasms throughout the 12 years we were seeing each other as FWB. When we started having sex she loved me lying on top of her. When I stuck a finger or two in her back passage that's when the rolling orgasms began. After she had one I slowly began pumping my cock into her again and the next orgasm would begin building up almost immediately. The most I counted was 25 inside an hour. By that time, like you suggest, she was almost comatose and I was able to finish the job. She was in her 40s and 50s during our relationship and thanked her HRT treatment for reviving her passion for sex.

Back