Question for women about multiple orgasms

DirkCamacho

Clueless
Ladies / people with vulvas, when you masturbate, do you stop after you cum once? If you keep going, how long do you go? How many orgasms is enough? I think if I had the ability to cum repeatedly, I might never stop rubbing them out. What is a typical self-pleasing session like for you? I'm really curious what it would be like with a body that could do that.

While I don’t have a vulva I do service one. The answer depends. Sometimes it seems those multiple orgasms lead to a big orgasm. Sometimes it goes for 5 minutes sometimes 30 and sometimes I think my arm is going to fall off. Other times she says the whole time it feels like a big orgasm. In that case she has me stop if it gets to intense.

I knew one woman who said when she masturbates it has to be at least three times. She did it too while we were in the phone together. Goes without saying wasn’t long before we met in person.

She doesn’t have the self control to be faithful which is the only reason it didn’t end up being a relationship.

Last edited:
My wife can take an hour or more to get her first orgasm and although she’s tired she’ll push for a couple more before she’s done. If I’m watching and she tries to quit after one or two I’ll start playing with her clit and soon she’s grabbing her vibrator and getting after it again.

Ladies / people with vulvas, when you masturbate, do you stop after you cum once? If you keep going, how long do you go? How many orgasms is enough? I think if I had the ability to cum repeatedly, I might never stop rubbing them out. What is a typical self-pleasing session like for you? I'm really curious what it would be like with a body that could do that.
Generally when masturbating I will stop after having one orgasm unless I am really worked up and into the moment. Even then I usually take a few minutes to come down a bit. Masturbation for me is done in different manners all depending on the time I have as well as my mood and craving. A basic quickie time can be in the shower with my fingers just to get off or curve my sexual appetite if my mind is wandering. Moving up from that I might use some toys and take a little more time to reach my orgasm. Then when fully in the mood with time I sometimes dress up, multiple toys, taking my time, prolonging the experience and the build to a really satisfying orgasm.

I can multi-orgasm both with a partner and alone masturbating.
I sometimes have clitoral and g-spot orgasms simultaneously if I'm playing with my toys. Most of the time, it's more of a long orgasm, lasting awhile.

My late husband could make me cum multiple times by giving me oral.

I am almost never able to have a second climax unless a couple of hours have gone by.
my current FWB is exactly like this. "one and done", because she says she gets too sensitive. She's very willing to keep playing, but only once or twice in the past few years has she had two orgasms in the same session.... : (

I think I’m the outlier here, as my results are definitely not typical. I’m insatiable. Anything less than 5 is disappointing, 8 is typical, 12 is really good, 24ish is GREAT and where I’d almost always be too sensitive to continue. My record with a partner is 51, he definitely pushed past my normal limits…it was both amaaazing and exhausting! 😅

I think I’m the outlier here, as my results are definitely not typical. I’m insatiable. Anything less than 5 is disappointing, 8 is typical, 12 is really good, 24ish is GREAT and where I’d almost always be too sensitive to continue. My record with a partner is 51, he definitely pushed past my normal limits…it was both amaaazing and exhausting! 😅
Olympian! ;)

I can get a few out, as in 2-4, but most times when playing by myself it is one or two, I don't really need more.

But what I wanted to mention here is that you can do it too! Men can be multi orgasmic, it just takes some time to learn it. Not all of them will lead to ejaculation, that you can do only once before you need to rest, but dry orgasms, very similar to the female type (ok, similar from the viewer perspective, obviously I can't compare how it feels) can be done multiple times. I think the max I had my husband cum this way was 15 in about an hour.

Back