Question for older men (40+) who like much younger women?

Question for older men who like much younger women?

I am a 19F and this question is aimed at men aged mostly 40+.

1) When having sex with a girl my age, what kind of dirty talk do you like to hear? What gets you going/what things would you like her to say?

2) What sort of lingerie/outfits would you like your younger partner to wear? (if any)

3) How do you like her public hair?

Last edited:

1) When having sex with a girl my age, what kind of dirty talk do you like to hear? What gets you going/what things would you like her to say?

2) What sort of lingerie/outfits would you like your younger partner to wear? (if any)

1. I think it's hot when she acknowledges the age difference, in a fun way. Like, "I want an experienced man," or "stick your cock in my young tight pussy." I've played around with things like asking her "did you give any of the boys in school what they need today?" Of course the "daddy" thing is fun - IF she's into it. (I wouldn't want her saying anything she's not into.) Or talk about how she's learning to touch herself or playing with "boys" her age but needs a man.

2. I've always wanted to have a girl try the Catholic schoolgirl outfit but never got around to it. Otherwise, anything a sexy girl wears is sexy...could be a skirt and sweater, could be my dress shirt. Tank tops are always nice.

3. Shaved (gone), or neatly trimmed.

Have you found an older guy? Have fun (or happy hunting).

Hypothetical answers :)

1) Would depend on the dynamic, the idea of the young woman wanting to learn/try new things/explore would be sexy. Along with wanting to be bad/wild.

2) Whatever suits them! Short/tight dress/skirt in order to tease with. Maybe an outfit.

3) Neatly trimmed

Back