Prostate Orgasm

faggot-cums-while-being-fucked-gif-24-gay-bitch-anal-orgasm-prostate-cum.gif
tumblr_nqr745Jz6Q1uzpszko1_500.gif
damn_001-1.gif
tumblr_o3689bS4ZJ1u07vdvo1_400.gif
Where do I sign up for #1? And 4?

Mmmmmm.....open my hole...fuck me deep with your thick long rubber cock...stretch me....fill me with your fingers squirming around my gland .....make the earth tremble and shake as I cum!

I used to have prostrate orgasm, but not any more. I can, however, cum from playing with my nipples, hands free. When the feeling rises, I hold back as long as I can, and then spurt all over my belly and chest. Yummy. And tasty!
Mmmm....love nipple-gasms...after pumping and clamping them...pulling hard...cumming harder!!!!!

Aren't they the best? And then I try not to touch my clitty for as long as possible, just let it spasm and spurt as I eat my cum...
Yesss....sooo intense! I love to bend over naked in heels and make my clamps swing and stretch my nipples....dancing the line between pleasure and pain...trembling in ecstasy as I cum down my legs into a puddle over my toes!!!!

Yesss....sooo intense! I love to bend over naked in heels and make my clamps swing and stretch my nipples....dancing the line between pleasure and pain...trembling in ecstasy as I cum down my legs into a puddle over my toes!!!!
He he he. I was DMing with a guy on here, in a negligee and playing with my nipples, and trying to make him cum, and he did . . . and as he came he called me names, like sissy faggot cocksucker, and it pushed me over the edge. I didn't want to cum all over the chair so I stood to move and it was too late; I came all over the floor. I DMed him what I did and he told me to lick it all up. I did, crawling across the floor in a flimsy negligee, my clitty still leaking more onto the floor, licking up all my delicious cum. That was a day of days!

Just received a Molto "from Mystery vibe.
I purchased this almost 9 months ago I had given up thinking well that company is garbage.

Question
Should I play solo or show the wife the toy and hand her the app?

if she's willing to play, GIVE HER THE APP! Playing with a willing partner is so much more fun than solo, IMO. Have fun!!

Position, position, position.

Dildo or you. Get him to squat, lean his back backwards and ride. Reverse cowgirl.

Works every time.

P spot needs finding properly

Comfortable position. Can’t be falling off your dildo while trying to ride it.

Got a new prostate massager with a motorized tip for extra stimulation. Can’t wait to try it!
Also has a cock and ball ring attached to it.

Last edited:
Back