Prostate Orgasm

Good for you.

I haven't done it much, but the best I could do was to produce some pre-cum...

Prostate orgasm

A prostate orgasm is not wet cum.
Go to aneros website and read all about it.
Happy for you.

I did it with a short curved dildo I bought to use on my wife's ass, or mine...lol. I sat on it, on the side of the bed, and started riding. Wasn't long before I was cumming in my hand.

My Gf has a toy for me ans its incredible. It gets my prostate just right and i cum so hard. Best orgasm

My husband and i have tried and tried to make him orgasm through prostate stimulation, we have not managed yet but the trying is always fun:)
Its encouraging to hear somebody have success so well done;) :)

My best orgasms or when using sex toys deep in my ass :devil:

https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/10968384/248808506

The most intense orgasm I ever had was with a toy in my ass on full. I had the vibrator on the floor and sat on it sliding up and down on it. I came hands free without my cock even getting hard. My legs were shaking so bad that I couldn’t get off the toy. It was that hardest that I have cum in my life. Make me hard just thinking about it. I think it also helped that I was dressed in a sexy bra and panties at the same time. Mmmmmmm😉

The most intense orgasm I ever had was with a toy in my ass on full. I had the vibrator on the floor and sat on it sliding up and down on it. I came hands free without my cock even getting hard. My legs were shaking so bad that I couldn’t get off the toy. It was that hardest that I have cum in my life. Make me hard just thinking about it. I think it also helped that I was dressed in a sexy bra and panties at the same time. Mmmmmmm😉

Damn that sounds amazing. What kinda toy was this?

I go through times when I buy anal toys and use them for a while and then throw them away from feelings of embarrassment a little while later. But still , when I jack off, I still feel a craving to have something in my ass. You guys are making me want to go out and buy a toy again. I just love the feeling of cumming when I have something in my ass. I've never cum from just having something in my ass alone tho without stroking . I think I've also heard that referred to as a sissygasm.

Last edited:
The first time I came like this I drained my balls and could not get a hard on for about a week. I had to make some excuses why we were not having sex and I was actually a little worried. It was so good though more like someone opening a faucet to my prostate and balls.

The first time I came like this I drained my balls and could not get a hard on for about a week. I had to make some excuses why we were not having sex and I was actually a little worried. It was so good though more like someone opening a faucet to my prostate and balls.

Similar here. First time, I did it 5x in under an hour. For about the next week I could manage no more than half hard. Luckily my wife has zero sex drive so never noticed.

My husband and i have tried and tried to make him orgasm through prostate stimulation, we have not managed yet but the trying is always fun:)
Its encouraging to hear somebody have success so well done;) :)

You might want to try and use a product that is specifically made for prostate massage and hands free orgasm. There is a company that makes a variety of different sizes, it's called Aneros. The have a support forum where users can discuss how to use the massager, with different techniques. It took me about 6 weeks to get in tune with this device and it was well worth it. You can check out this video to learn more here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1OwdtBpzes

Good luck and happy ending :)

You might want to try and use a product that is specifically made for prostate massage and hands free orgasm. There is a company that makes a variety of different sizes, it's called Aneros. The have a support forum where users can discuss how to use the massager, with different techniques. It took me about 6 weeks to get in tune with this device and it was well worth it. You can check out this video to learn more here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1OwdtBpzes

Good luck and happy ending :)

Position, position, position.

Dildo or you. Get him to squat, lean his back backwards and ride. Reverse cowgirl.

Works every time.

P spot needs finding properly

Back