Priestess of the New Moon (Closed for Shadowlace)

siobhancan99

The Divine
On the night of the new moon, with only the stars to light the temple of the Moon goddess Mesec was a very different place. Ordinarily, sickle wielding Paladins stood watch over the night, bringing Her holy wrath on the demons and undead that plagued the night and escaped the justice of Her brother the Sun god, Helios.

As His reflection dimmed from Her face, however, those who followed the Moon to unearth the secrets that come in the darkest night emerged. Writhing in sexual and drug-fueled ecstasy, the new moon congregation came together for an orgy of sex and consumption of psychedelics. Ordinarily, Matron Miroslava would have been down among them, reveling in the shifting nature of her goddess, the cycle between fierce protector and quester for the forbidden.

Instead, she stood outside the massive marble edifice, sweating despite the chill in the autumn air. She wrinkled her nose at the acrid smell of the fires of the city just over the mountain, and looked down at the ground. "This work should have been done under the full moon, sister" She rubbed her temples, exhausted from the effort of forcing the demon from the man bound in the pentagram drawn on the slate of the temple curtilage.

"Legion did not give us that opportunity, Matron" came the reply. Her second, Sister Marzanna, replied tersely. “We would all prefer to be inside.” The woman kicked at the man with a booted toe, though not hard, as if shifting the unconscious body would reveal something evil still lurked inside him. They all regarded him in the light shed by the being hovering above. It appeared as a shifting set of rings, interlocking, with eyes all around each ring and all of it wreathed in silver fire.

*Enough of your squabbling children. It is for this purpose that I am here. I have touched this one’s mind, and he is one of many. Legion has been allowed to take root here in the City. The original infected must be rooted out. Only then can all be saved without effort that would be beyond us.*

Miroslava looked over at the women who had performed the exorcism. Allies of her second, and her probable replacement if this was not dealt with. The Duke’s recent invocation of the right of free investiture made her position unsure. This had to be dealt with. Her eyes settled on a Tiefling. She remembered her vaguely, a devotee of the Lawbringer, with some… unsavory practices that had gotten her tossed from His grace. She was a logical choice to go looking for a demon that possessed its victims through illicit activity.

*She will not be alone. With her darkness, I send my own light* The angelic being spoke into her head, and hers alone for a moment. A shaft of light split the darkness, turning into a ring. Suddenly in the center of the ring was a young woman. Beautiful, with hair that was truly black, ivory skin and shining silver eyes. An Aasimar. Perhaps of the line of the angel itself. *Natasza. My great grand daughter. She will be my vessel*

“well. I say” the girl blinked somewhat surprised “I was just…” she looks around “well no matter. I appear to…” she inhaled “Yes grandmother. Yes grandmother. YES GRANDMOTHER” the last bit perturbed. “I am Natasza of Wrovlec. Charmed.”

The night was supposed to be a wonderful night to express the dark side of your soul. To succumb to the inner lust, to let your lust take over and enjoy whatever it wishes to bring out. Svetlana had enjoyed too much while trying to live up to the Lawgivers' creed, It was a hindrance. The edicts and strict adherence to its bureaucracy kept her true self hidden behind a veil. A veil that after seeing the beautiful twin daughters of Baron Blahoslav was lifted.

The incident lead the crimson-skinned woman to supposedly corrupt the twin blonde young women, who had sought to be taught in the laws and traditions of the land and in the Lawgivers instructions. Svetlana however couldn't just teach the two young women, their beauty and grace made her want to be closure to them, to the point that it eventually lead to her and the two sisters being found naked in the library during the High Priests midday mass.

None of that mattered, only the faint throbbing of the broken symbol of a scale scar symbol on her clavicle reminded her of what she had lost. It also was a fervent reminder of what she had gained. The Teifling, known for an almost unearthly beauty her self stood under the faint welcoming light of her salvation, Mesec.

Even now outside looking at the man who had become many made did not phase her. Svetlana was a priestess here now. Her life had become something more open, the burdens of the past lifted and through the silver light, the former nun had become more Svetlana, than Svetlana had been. What was heart-wrenching was she had begun the ritual, her body ready to accept the lust of others to fulfill her own, when something about him was a miss.

Still partially clothed Svetlana asked the man if he had any issues and that was when it happened. It was a blur. The spirit within took over and tried to attack her. Using the powers she had at her disposal Svetlana fought back with her fists and feet, driving him back to the Paladins.

The next events were a whirlwind of events that led to Svetlana and the senior sisters managed to capture and drive out the being within. When it was all over Svetlana in her sheer silver lace gown was handed a cloak and a purple robe to cover the bare body the thin cloth failed to cover. Still, her symbol and cleavage were bare for to cover it would cause excruciating pain.

She was handed these to meet this medium, or agent of the heavens to aid them. Matron Miroslava had already told Svetlana she would go and aid this Agent as the representative of Mesec. So Svetlana had lingered and awaited to meet this agent.

When it was revealed to be a woman who seemed to be pulled from the heavenly edifice that was in the Temple hall of the Lawgiver. This woman was a beautiful creature, skin that seemed flawless, with eyes that shone like the moon. Even her hair as dark as it was seemed to be a part of the living night sky. It was strange to see something so Angelic here in the flesh. Even the Being above was strange and alien, but This woman was Angelic!

When she revealed her name Svetlana smiled and stepped forward. " A Pleasure to meet you Natasza of Wrovlec, I am Sister Svetlana. I am to assist in our mission" The Tall teifling says her spear-tipped tail swaying as the husky voice seemingly swimming in lust.

The former nun had awakened much over these past months. Inside and out her sensuality had bubbled to the surface, making her popular at the temple. The services and serums she provided had many a parishioner in attendance. It wasn't much of a surprise as the woman was quite the entrancing beauty with a voice made for sin. Add this to her popularity during the New Moon ceremony Svetlana had become a very influential priestess.

The being floating above them shifted, the rings swirling through each other as it looked about with 100 eyes.

*legion infects through emotional contact. Sex, or extreme violence. You must trace where this man came from. you must trace the other victims of Legion back to the first.*

It disappeared then, in a great flash of light. The girl rolled her silvery eyes "nothing like returning me to the house, Grandma" then turned her attention back to Svetlana. She spoke in the native tongue, not using Homines as so many foreigners did. She had an accent, Ludowy by the sound of it.

"It is nice to meet you, Svetlana." She extended a hand, and in the meantime a white owl peeked out from under her cloak, flapping its wings and lighting on her shoulder "I do not suppose you have a conveyance with which we might go back to town? a ... " she searched for a word "carriage? or a cart? or something?" clearly not relishing the walk down the mountain. "I have a nice house on the Western Rise. You are welcome to stay there while we pursue this thing. I have a man living there, but he is my .... er... how do you say. Valet? he tends to the house and my clothing. he arranges my transportation and he acts as a personal guard. He's quite inobtrusive. I promise you. there is plenty of rooms in this house. I tell my father is too much, that I don't need so big a house, but he say that the Dukes of Wroclev must not be seen to be cheap and so... I have it."

She looked around, as if seeing the Matrons for the first time "Please do continue with your uh..." she colors pink and gestures in to the temple "your uh. errr. celebrations. I can find my way home" She bites her full lip and turns back to Svetlana "I can uh...send a carriage for you in the morning if you uh. want to uh... you know" she clears her throat "uncover uh...sacred... mysteries. with other people. in a big sweaty pile"

Svetlana smiled looking up at the being. Baring sharp teeth in joy of such warm welcoming light the Moon Priestess let her robe slip a bit exposing even more of the sheer lace view of her ceremonial gown. Not caring to been seen the priestess then turned her attention back to Natasza.

The tiefling stepped forward, into the other woman's personal space. Large red eyes glared into the silvery orbs of Natasza. Svetlana smiled as her gaze went to the Owl and followed the creatures ascent to the heavenly woman's shoulder. Joyously Svetlana smiled at the creature .

The distraction was short lived as Svetlana quickly went back to studying the face of Natasza. With wide eyes she drank in the other woman, her expression that of curiousity. It would make many uncomfortable , but then again Svetlana did not care much anymore of these things.

" Yes, I will stay with you."the woman says as she grasps Nataszas hand and bends down in a curtsy, though modified to let her lush lips kiss the angelic woman's hand. After a soft simple kiss the Horned teifling looks up and shakes her head.

" Natasza, I will come with you. My duty is now to find this Legion. Though many will miss my gifts, they have other who can bring them to enlightenment. Besides you have a Valet or even yourself to provide me enlightenment. As for my things I will send for them. Come let us start are duty" came the husky voice of Svetlana. Standing erect she then stepped even closure to press her self into you, arms wrapping about you in a warm embrace before she stepped back and offered her arm. The tiefling was ready to start and eager to go.

Last edited:
Natasza looked the overtly sexual moon priestess over, feeling the sort of omnipresent come-on. She turns as red as the tiefling when her hand is kissed, not used to such conduct. She looks between the others, who seem to be fixated on anything else, though one or two has a knowing smirk on her face.

"Natasza is here for a visit before she marries a Paladin of Helios." Matron's Miroslava's amused voice cut through the night "perhaps you can show her the highlights of Gradzlata before she returns to a life in Ludowy."

Natasza stirs a little at the intimate embrace of the Tiefling against her, and situates herself to be comfortable "your manners are... very familiar here. I am not used to such a grand city I guess" she laughs and wraps an arm companionably around the waist of the Tiefling, then looks around. One of the priests commandeers one of the attendee's carriages, and the two are ensconced in it, with a lesser cleric bringing Svetlana's baggage out to the carriage.

An hour later, they've made their way down the mountains of the eastern rise and up the west. Very near the uppermost neighborhood, the very best part of the eastern rise. There the terracing has divided the land into acre lots, generously gardened. The carriage pulls in next to a large stone house, foreboding in the dark. The entrance is large and shrouded in shadow, and the windows shuttered against the late autumn chill.

When the door opens, however, it is a different story. Inside plaster walls reflect the light of the fire in the great room, consipiring with the candles to give a warm inviting glow. Attending the fire is a man, older, late 40s. he's in excellent form, and the priestess would note his reflexes shen he spun at the opening of the door. there was a knife in his hand, which disappeared quickly into a sleeve. He muttered at Natasza in Ludowy, then she cleared her throat "Gradzlatan. While we are here we speak as the natives"

He bowed to Svetlana "Milos" he offered "I will bring in your things from the carriage. Have you eaten?"

" A Paladin of Helios"Svetlana seemed about to curse with disgust at such a thought but recovered quickly."Fear not I shall, offer him enlightenment like the others who have come here. As for showing the Lady Around, I shall do just that. Infact I sahll see her safely returned unharmed to her bretrothed."

Svetlana had few positive interactions with the church of Helios. Many wanted her head on a spike, others wanted to remove her horns, her tail and file her teeth. The worst were those who came for the Enlightenment of the New Moon. Those devotees of Helios seeing her and wanting to fulfill the lust and hatred they have foe demonic and diabolic kind. Many of times she would end up with split lips, bruises, bloody noses and the like it was violent, savage and brutish, but enlightenment often was achieved not only for the devotees of Helios, but also her.

When they exited the carriage and entered the house the tiefling priestess saw the valet,Milo's, and her eyes flashed with a predatory flare. She crossed the room removing her thick exterior robes, until they were bunched up in her hands. Having done so her voluptuous body was bare save the sheer violet lave gown she wore for the Enlightment of the New Moon.

"Hello Milos, I am Svetlana"The priestess said her face now a hands width from his. Her big red eyes staring into his as she stood slightly forward letting her ample busom unmistakably visible. Infact if her looked just a bit lower he could make out a faint hint of the delicate dark patch of void black hair on her pubis.. " I have not earen? Though if you are offering I would love a taste of something unusual? Maybe the life essenceof a man perhaps?"

At the end she stood straight up to reveal once more her tall physique. She held out her hand and let the garments stand between her and Milos." Though you smell delectable, If she so wishes the Lady can dine on me before I you. Either way I wonder if as a guest you can my clothes as well? If not I do not mind do the nessicary work, when the Mother's Milk wears off at least " Svetlana said with a smile, showing her sharp teeth. She giggles a bit more as she pans over to Natasza.

Should the Lady look on the priestesses back is an intricate tattoo. It takes up her whole upper back, first is the large silver ring, in side it are a series of small silver orbs, each with a phase of the Moon, finally in the center, is a strange set of symbols in a vertical script. Apparently it was a modified holy symbol the priestess had etched into her back. Though it was difficult to see with her long tail moving about playfully as she teased the man servant.

Milos looked down at the curvy Tiefling with an arched eyebrow "Your clothes will be your own concern" he smirked "mostly" He gave a bit of a cocky grin "As for the lady, she's already eaten today. And no, not in the way you meant it."

There's a bit of a cough from the other side of the room "wellllll" Natasza draws out "I should... really probably get to uh.... I have things. upstairs things. to do. with the uh.... you know there's just... so much work. and we're have to interrogate that poor man in the morning and ... yes Just... so many things to do. sleep. I should sleep. I'll see myself up."

Milos leans in a little, taking a rough hand and pushing the tiefling's chin up "If you go into the kitchen and wait for me to wrestle in your luggage, I'll make sure you get all the sausage you can handle. Good aged Ludowy sausage. Enough to fill you right up."

He shoots a look over her impressive cleavage a moment "At least enough to keep you going until breakfast."

Svetlana looked into Milos's eyes as she smiled a devilish grin." Oh, how unfortunate. I bet you could teach a woman a thing or two?" Without hesitation, before Natasza exited the tiefling woman, let the thin clasps that held her gown together free. With little effort, the thin lacey garment fell free. Nothing covered the red-skinned flesh of the priestess.

As Narasza began to leave, Svetlana looked over her shoulder at the woman and smiled." When I am done I will come to talk. Discussions will need to be had about tomorrow and about what you need to know about your future with the Paladin!" Her sultry tones came, almost as a husky lure calling to the Aasimar woman. It was a general offer, something that she hoped would blossom into something more. Unfortunately as of now, it seemed a far-off hope.

As she shifted back to Milos, the tiefling slowly let a hip pop and rested a hand on it as the other hand slid forward to rest on the manservants pants. With a soft simple manipulation, her hand caressed his crotch, as her eyes began to shift from wide-eyed intensity to a different more seductive look. her face flushed and a smile created her face."Hurry, I wish to have this sausage, I want to reach enlightenment. My body aches for it. So hurry, Please Hurry"

Svetlana smiled as she then seductively walked towards the kitchen. Her hips swaying and her tails swishing. Enjoying the long-drawn movement, hoping the aged man would earnestly hurry. The effects of Mother's Milk would wear off soon, and her heightened senses would fade as well as the hallucinagenics.

Milos seems to take purposefully long with her luggage, making her wait a bit. He returns to the kitchen and slides in behind her, pressing his hips against her round ass. His strong calloused hands slide along her stomach to cup her ample breasts, his fingers and thumbs rolling, then pinching. He leans in, growling softly "The mistress is a good girl, and we won't have any of your shenanigans" He pinches again, tugging, plucking, a little rough but clearly interested from the swell in his breeches.

He rocks against her round ass, shifting to let her feel the girth and length of his cock pressing through the woolen pants. He lets go of a breast, tugging his clothes down just enough to free it, then rests it between the cheeks of her ass, sliding it up and down along the skin between her cheeks.

One hand slides to wrap in her hair, tugging it back, making her arch. The other slides down to cup her, grinding his palm against her clit as his fingers stroke her lips "say it. No shenanigans" his voice is a low growl, and his lips immediately latch to her neck, pulling with a hunger that says 'I haven't been laid in forever'.

His strong body pins her against the table, his rough grip holds her in place. His lips brush her ear to whisper "say it or I'll spank your ass redder than it already is"

Svetlana gasped at the rough hands and touch. The ruby-skinned beauty moaned a bit her tail wrapping about Milos' leg. It pulled and tightened as the bodyguard cupped her breast."So was I, until I met two nubile beauties eager to devour me and to be devoured themselves!"

Once he began to undo his pants, the teifling reluctantly unwrapped her tail to let the pants fall freely. Eagerly she shifted to let her legs part her sickened sex eager and more accessible. Even without the effects of the Mother's Milk, Milos's rough treatment would get Svetlana going. The priestess believed it a mix of her bloodline and former religious teachings made such a tawdry and raw embrace incredible!

As his hands seize her hair Svetlana gasps and shifts on her toned legs, the supple and soft flesh of her ass letting his hard unsheathed sword rub and bounce on her eager ass. A higher-pitched gasp came as his fingers touched her clit, the wetness sickening his fingers. She was ready to receive I'm, to take him inside. In doing so she easily let the man overpower her. Svetlanas' large breasts pressed into the table, letting her spread even wider. Her body was beginning to betray her. Then came his kiss, a sharp stab hit her womb, her sex quivering and now dripping from a small orgasm. A gift of the Mothers' Milk.

As the rich timber of Milos's voice made the priestess utter a husky laugh. She strained to press back her ass eagerly gripping his cocks shaft. Looking as best as she could over at him she spoke with a deep rich tone."Many have tried, but I don't think you can hold out. Your Sword is eager to find a suitable sheath? Feel free to let it rest in my scabbard, No need to hold back, May this humble servant of Mesec accept all your sins, and cleanse you with my flesh"

With that, the woman gripped the edge of the table and held on. Soon Milos' would make a choice, Spank her or take the plunge. The experienced priestess knew he was hungry, knew he wanted to fuck her. He wanted to bury it deep within her folds and empty his long-neglected seed into her fertile body. All the while Svetlana still under the influence of the psychotropic Mothers Milk would achieve Enlightenment. The orgasm she would receive would bring forth more of the visions. Visions of her subconscious or her god, that was for the receiver of the vision. It was only a matter of time.

Milos raised a hand and cracked it hard down across her ass "you think I won't just fuck your soft round cheeks and cum all over your back?" he continued dragging his cock through the crevice between her cheeks, pressing them together with rough hands. He leaned over her "I will do it" his voice teasing though, he probably had no intention of following through on that. "leave you high and ... well not dry." He kept rocking, just keeping himself on edge, not really getting enough stimulation to get off.

He loomed over her, trapping her against the table, and lifted his hand off her crimson bottom to give it another wicked smack. "the shame is I cant tell when your ass is too red" He laughed and bit her shoulder, then kissed her neck "So you'll have to tell me when you've had enough."

His lean muscular frame pinned her down, and he pulled his cock back, then dragged it over her clit, teasing her as he fucked her thighs a little "you want this yes?"

Svetlana yelped at the first hard strike to her posterior. "Mmm, If that's what you want, but know this I won't let you off that easily" the husky voice droned in as her tail came up and wrapped about his hips. AS he teases more Svetlana begins to wiggle her firm posterior using her shapely strangely muscled ass to clench and bounce the firm hot rod urging it to move lower and invade her wet dripping womanhood.

"Why to stop at just that, I know you want to empty it all, Let me take it, let me feel the power of experience." cooed the sultry Svetlana after the second smack, She spread even wider, letting the hot thick member even more access to her vagina. slick wet juices dribbled now as the Mothers' Milk was kicking her sense of touch into overdrive. Her lips eagerly sought to pull Milos in. She wanted, no needed the thick turgid cock in her, Enlightenment awaited, Svetlana could feel it, she was close to it.

"YES, BY MESEC, GIVE IT TO ME!" Svetlana roared in passion. She could no longer wait she needed release, she wanted it, and Milos was ready and waiting.

Milos buried his fat cock in her, gripping her head by the hair, twisting his hand in the ebony locks and using it to pull her back. His other hand raised and crashed down hard against her round red ass, then began a series of light stinging swats, smacking each cheek in turn, whipping his fingers across the skin to graze and sting more than thud.

He kept a firm grip on her, his hips churning, his head dragging along her inner walls, angling to rub against her upper wall over and over. he kept his hips smacking into her ass, watching it as he took her "you bounce most well" his Gradzlatan wasn't perfect "I enjoy this" he moans and closed his eyes, relishing the feel of the priestesses slick sex wrapped around his cock. He kept perfect time, like a metronome, sliding in and out, going deep with each powerful thrust. "THe mistress is a good girl. you want this, you come to me" he cracked her ass again with his hand "She goes to her husband with her virtue, yes?"

A high pitched breathy gasp echoed in the kitchen as Milos' firm and strong member buried itself in the tieflings' ruby red sex. The canal was tight and hot, some would say too hot, still, every inch was like a million little fingers seeking to tease and tickle, or even grab at the old soldiers cock. What was worse was her walls twitched every time the hard heavy hand struck her rippling buttocks. All the while Svetlana began to stifle moans biting her lip.

The Moon Priestess could feel her mind begin to wander. As see did the luscious lips opened, her moans becoming even more guttural and then all of a sudden her eyes rolled back in her head and words of the Hells began to spat. Infernal began to flow as her mind began to move into the dream state.

Within her mind she was once more on that fiery plane. Flames spewed from the hard hot volcanic ground which she was face down in. Ash covered Svetlanas' body, her sweat making it cake to her. Around her a mixture of Moon Priests and Devils were engaging in a bloody orgy of sex and pain. It was as if those into bondage and sadomasochism had gone bast simple acts of pain and sex, to a bit of blood and near body breaking positions.

What pulled her away was the towering auras behind her. The raven-haired priestess turned to see a large nine-foot man, in an open robe of the deepest crimson over a body as pale as the moon. His body was mostly human with his feet that of a bulls and a dangling package to match. His eyes were gold with the finest manicured black nails and teeth. He smiled down at her. Such an imposing and powerful creature reached out and made Svetlana stand.

'Rise Granddaughter, I am Lord Greistlav, Master of the
Third Army, The Incanters and Enchanters. You Granddaughter have done well."
The multi-horned creature says as the tip of his gigantic finger traces her face living a slight nick. He pulls it towards him and suckles the blood off.

The being comes forth to shift more towards the Smaller Teiflings size his hand begins to caress her body and eventually ends on the teiflings sex. Fingers entered her causing a bit of pain, but the gentle and strangely nurturing movements made Svetlana silently gasp.'A pity, you are only here for a short time. I would love to give such a gifted and talented pussy a long and enjoyable taste, still Svetlana, My granddaughter, before you Meces and I seek you to end this demonic intruder. Send it back to wince it came. I have too much invested in your city to let some Demon ruin my plans, remember to banish it'

With that the image faded and Svetlana spasmed. The vision, the rough and wild thrusts of Milos, as well as her own hips had brought her to the peak, her pussy clenching tight on the member and her legs curling about Milo seeking to keep him within. As she did the orgasm exploded from her, a torrent of liquid baptized Milos's cock and more in the priestesses own juices.

Whatever Milos said Svetlana mumbled about agreeing to it. Though she didn't understand as the difficult night, the Mothers Milk, and the Vision has made her to pass out. All of this taking her to a deep deep slumber, eventually slipping down to the floor, her naked body caring little for the comfort of a bed, instead it just needed to recover.

Last edited:
Svetlana would wake to the smells of cooking, and the sound of it. Milos, standing in just a pair of breeches, tending to a pan where some lard sizzled and onions cooked along with some garlic. He nodded to her, cocky grin on his face as if to say "yeah i fucked that ass to sleep". he tooks some sliced potatoes, heavily spicing them and added them to the bacon fat along with the onions and garlic "if you make yourself presentable for breakfast you're welcome to have some."

He looked down at her, and she could see him shift as he contemplated dragging her off for another fuck "Natasza is late to rise. If you like I can have a bath drawn for you and you can clean up and put on some clothes." he stirred the food in the pan "you were speaking some sort of harsh gutteral language last night before you passed out...." sort of asking about it without asking about it, pretending to tend to the potatoes as he let her decide whether or not to elaborate.

The wonderful smells of food wafted I to the woman's nasal cavity. Such warm and inviting smells. Smells that reminded her of the warm summer mornings in the slums after she joined the church of Meces. After a romp with a large prominent Tavern owner. He was old and had a stomach but his arms where thick and so was his member. His wife wasn't awful either, child Baring hips and large heavy breasts with luxurious straw blonde hair was just as memorable.

The smell makes her stir and as her eyes began to flutter open so did the soreness. Her ass checks were on fire, the hard heavy hands of Milos seemed to really hit home. Quickly she rolled onto her side, and began to get to her knees.

"Ummm that smells divine" Svetlana says as she winces again her womanhood still puffy and sticky. Her hand reaches down and winced as she touches herself. Milos was quiet the rough lover, not only that she could tell he finished inside her. She could still feel his sticky seed in her belly. Would it take root, only time would tell.

"It was the Devils tongue. Though it was because I reached enlightenment. Which" Shakely Svetlana got to her feet and came over to him. She wrapped her arm about his body and kissed his neck. It was a kiss and embrace of thanks and comfort. She pulled away slowly and turned to look about.

"A bath yes, that is a must. I am still sticky and sore from last night. If I could I would love to bask in this a bit more, but I must hunt the demon." Svetlana begins to reach over a steal a potato out of the pan. She giggled as she crushed down. She nibbled a bit more then asked.

" If you tell me where the lady is I can go check on her. I will grab my robe form last night. But I have to leave my brand exposed, so it wont be incredibly tight. Which if you play your cards right I may let you bend me over the table later!" The sultry and now sore tiefling says as she bends down to grab the discarded over robes. As she does she let's him get a good long look at her sticky and puffy sex. The very one her beat up last night.

Milos grunts, somewhat disapprovingly "it must be hard to have a connection to the hells and serve the gods." He shrugs and spoons potatoes out onto a plate for her, his cock still showing his interest even if his attitude over an infernal connection was less than welcoming. To be fair, devils were the personification of evil and not just regular folks with tails and horns. Their worship was found and punished wherever the servants of the gods could root it out. As a result, even good Tieflings were often under suspicion.

Milos poured her some water "drink up. you need it" his smirk returned "and youll need your strength later"

Milos disappeared upstairs, and she could hear a tub filling, probably magically. It was an ungodly extravagance, a magical bathtub. It was the kind of thing only the absurdly wealthy would have, and yet...

The poor of the city used alchemical rods and stones for hygiene, they cleaned the body just fine but didn't have the relaxing feel of a genuine hot bath. a tub that created and heated water was just for the luxury class.

When the Tiefling made her way upstairs, she found Milos on the way down. In a large room at the end of the hall she found the magnificent bath. A giant block of marble, hollowed out in an egg shape for ease of sitting. the water was steaming, and there were soaps for washing and rough cloths as well.

In the windows was actual glass, another extravagance. It was cloudy, as almost all glass was in human lands, but still a sign of the wealth here. The girl's family must be paying a pretty penny to rent such an extravagant home. Svetlana would see too, through a cracked door, a sumptuous room. In the room was the sleeping Natasza. Her blankets had fallen around her waist, revealing her ivory skin, the flash of the side of a breast covered by an arm, ebony hair falling over a slender body mostly hidden under soft blankets.

Svetlana's face twsits into a sexy smile as she takes a sip of the water." I can see you are not satisfied. Do the Lady's family not have women for which you can release all this pent-up energy" she teases as her tail whips up and the tip begins to rub the apparent bulge in the manservant's pants.

The priestess begins to eat a bit more potatoes as she listened. She would have been a bit more flirty if last night's vision wasn't so disturbing. As she dwelled on it her hand came up to her face and where her supposed Grandfather had nicked her, a corresponding nick was there in the flesh. Blinks ensued as she stopped eating and breathed deeply. It was a real vision, not just a drug-addled subconscious dream, but a real vision!

Svetlana shook her head and began to head up as she heard the water get shut off. It was luxurious here. In no small way did this place skimp on the luxury. In fact the tiefling wondered if she truly was capable of being here on the same level as the Lady.

As she passed Milos she blew the man a kiss and giggled as she continued to head up and saw the bath. It was hot and the steam, though not as hot as she would like, would suit her. What really got her attention was the creaked door and the luminous pale skin of Natasza. Strangely Svetlana was drawn to her. A woman whose very body seemed to be carved from the moon itself, the soft flesh pale but inviting, the hair a dark tapestry to bring out the luminescent beauty of Natasza.

Though the woman's body wanted to soothe the rough treatments of Milos from last night, as well as to clean him out of her nether regions, Svetlana had walked from the bath and opened the door enough to stand and lean on the door's frame. Resting there against the frame she just took in the visage of the pure innocent creature before her. Svetlana wanted to go over and lay beside her. To wrap her body around the woman and stay there in her presence. She couldn't explain it but something inside her just wanted to be there next to her.

Slowly she crept into the room and next to the bed. She stared down watching the woman breathe. In and out air went and her chest heaved. It was art in the flesh, laying there exposed unprotected and innocent. The Teiflings hand was reaching out, seeking to touch the perk sensuous breasts, but the priestess gained ahold of herself and instead touched the woman's shoulder and gently rocked her.

Svetlana pushed her deep bleed black hair over her ears and horns to lean down and let her sultry husky voice be easily heard as a sexy whisper."Natasza, wake up, Natasza wakey the bath is ready and I'll be waiting for you. " After a minute The teifling leans a bit lower and gently lets her lips touch the pale soft lips of Natasza and then giggles.

"If you don't get up Natasza, I'm gonna eat you up!" She finally says as she begins to rock her a bit harder. Svetlana did want to eat Natasza up, but she didn't want to surprise her with such a wake-up call this soon after barely meeting her.

As Svetlana looked down at the girl she'd note an inhuman symmetry about her features, each side of her face a perfect mirror reflection of the other. It was a testament to her inhuman ancestry, as much as the horns and tail were for Svetlana.

The girl shifted at the kiss, clearly hard to wake up, and when Svetlana shook her she rolled a bit. The motion exposed an expanse of ivory skin, small firm well formed breasts tipped with rosy nipples. There too, everything seemed perfectly identical, as if the girl were carved from marble with an artists hand and not born of a woman.

The girl muttered someting in Ludowy, which if Svetlana spoke that tongue she would understand to mean "go the fuck away." Finally, eyes half opened, exposing the silvery irises to the morning light. "What time is it" came a soft groan. The girl looked outside, muttering again in her native tongue "you have to be kidding." judging from the light then speaking in Gradzlatan "It cannot be any later than 9, you terrible woman. What an uncivilized hour" never mind that most laborers in the city had been up before the late autumn dawn, and had been at work now for hours and hours.

Realizing she was half exposed the girl tugged the blankets up around her chest "We go to see that man this morning yes?" She yawned and settled back into bed "you have bath. When you are done with bath I will get up and we can have lunch and then go see him."

Her lips formed a petulant but cute pout even as she lay back down, clearly intent on going back to sleep. Milos appeared in the doorway "She is impossible in the morning" he laughed and shrugged "even she is human."

Svetlana giggled as she heard Natazsa and then Milos." For a woman like you to sleep so late, after no day of hard labor, or a passionate encounter leaving you in need of such recuperative rest."

Svetlana looked at Milos and spoke." Is the food ready? Maybe she'll want to eat, Perhaps her fiance will want her to have more ample a busom to suckle and squeeze!"Which she followed up by bouncing a bit on the bed leaning over her once more while showing her maple and still sore backside towards the door and Milos.

"Besides, if you don't get up, I will remove this blanket and devour you! Though you may not be able to walk afterward"She giggled as she shifted and began to tug on the blanket."Come get up, take bath and we can talk. Much to discuss, much more to eat and drink before we meet the man. "

Svetlana was being playful as she began to pull and prod the porcelain beauty. The teifling felt as if she were a young girl again teasing her fellow dorm mates in the morning to get up, it was so entertaining that like a cat her tail twitched and swayed in fun. Sadly Svetlana would only wait a few more minutes before she made good on her threat.

Milos, from the door said a little more firmly "your bath is getting cold. She will be up when she is up." he leaned against the doorway "and much as this is the most amusing thing I've had to watch in some time, frankly its my job to stab you if you don't stop so why dont you clean up and she will be ready when its time for you to be done with your bath."

He folded his arms, not making any move over towards the two, but instead kept his leaning pose against the door frame "there is only room in that bath for one" which was a lie, as the thing was pretty sizable, but his tone had a certain sense of finality.

Svetlana stops to look over her shoulder at Milos. She could tell the man was amused, but also had that dangerous presence which at any moment could manifest an attack. Though trained in the combat arts formally through her teachings through the Lawgiver, it was her time preaching in the slums here that honed her true sense of combat.

" But you already dtabbed me last night! Which though tempting I think Ill need a chance to recover"the bubbly priestess says as she shifts and moves leaving the bed, she turns and looks to Natazsa.

"I am gonna take a bath, then eat. If we hurry we may be able to partake in temple morning rites!" The woman then walked towards Milos. And gave him a warm smile followed by a pat and squeeze on his shoulder. As she passed her tail managed to whip back and Tapp him in his pert backside.

Svetlana walked gracefully to the bath and settled in. She lathered rinsed and relaxed in the warm water enjoying herself. The tiefling also cared little if either of the two peaked she was taking her time to fully clean herself and bask in the wonderful experience that was Milos. Though she really wanted to know more about Natasza. She still wasn't sure why but something about the woman made her nether tingle and her heart flutter.

When Svetlana made it out of the bath the girl was dressed. She must have used an alchemical cleaning magic, as she appeared fresh... if sullen about being awake. There was a brief exchange in Ludowy with Milos over breakfast, but by 10 she was ready to head out into the crisp autumn morning.

The girl dressed simply, in black leather armor with a black cloak. At her side was a mace, and on her shoulder the snowy owl. "We take my carriage back to the temple." she led Svetlana out to the road, where a nice carriage awaited with the coat of arms of the Duchy of Wroclev "I would feel better without this ostentation" Milos nodded "it is an invite to trouble my lady. I'll have it scraped off."

She nodded and settled into the carriage, holding the door for Svetlana. They made their way down the western rise, into the basin and up the eastern rise and around. During the day, the temple was dedicated to Helios. His priests wore the sky blue and gold vestments of the mid day, and the noon mass was almost ready to begin.

The carriage made its way around the back, to the small solid building that served as the abbey for the priests of the sun and priestesses of the moon. There the pair was ushered into an office with Matron Miroslava. It seemed she too partook in the festivities of the night before, and her face was dark with sleep deprivation. Seated, chained to a chair and seemingly confused, was the man from the exorcism last night.

"His last memory is spending time with a whore in an alleyway by the docks" the matron explained "So that's likely where he was possessed. What questions do you ladies have for the man?"

Svetlana enjoyed it all, the soak, the food and even the air here. The view wasn't bad either. She looked out a window as she slid on her clothes. The priestesses' manner of dress was surprisingly conservative. She put her hair up into a bun and placed a small white habit with silver edges on her head to cover her hair. Her body was covered in a tight form-fitting robe, that had a cut out for the brand on her chest. Svetlana though wore a thin chain mesh shirt under the robes, a plate with the broken holy symbol rested in the cut-out hole.

She even put on stockings and simple slippers. Her tail swished as she walked down and out to the carriage. It was strange to see such a wonton creature become very reserved. With a round shield on her back and a spear in hand, she climbed in and sat across from Natasza. the priestess smiled as she folded her legs and let her tail come forth to rest on her lap.

"Seems unfortunate to miss the Rite of Dawn, but the temple is still beautiful in the day, even with those Helites attending it"Svetlana says as they get out the carriage and instantly the Temple Priest Guards eyed them. Many gave looks of malice and scorn at Svetlana. She left them to linger. She even ignored a few that spit in her direction.

AS they reached the Matron Mothers office, Svetlana stopped and gave a quick soft prayer."Meces please watch over us and guide us for what Is about embark on. May your warm glow in the dark shine for us to see what will guide us through to the dawn"

They entered the room and Svetlana bowed deeply. She remained on still wobbly leg until the Matron Mother spoke. Svetlana looked to Natasza and back to the matron mother."Was the ceremony a success for you last night did you achieve Enlightenment. I know I did, I will have to give you details later Mother." She said in a soft subservient tone.

The tieflings vibrant red eyes looked over at the man and thought about her time down in the slums, her times preaching to those in the area, telling them that Meces can protect and preserve even them should they just ask. The ruby-skinned woman thought about what to ask and smiled." I know a few things to ask. Which woman did you see? Was she a brothel dweller, a tavern maiden, or one of the streetwalkers? Also, where did he meet her and where did they actually do the deed?"

Natasza does marvel at the transformation of the wonton that had accompanied her last night, but doesn't comment on it. She seems a little more relaxed though.

She stands quietly behind the Tiefling, letting her ask the questions for now as it is her city, and she has a greater familiarity with the people of that downtrodden quarter.

"Begging your pardon miss but we weren't exactly on a name basis" the man shrugs "5 silver for a.." he looks over at the assembled holy women "well uh" suddenly quite uncomfortable. Natasza sighs "out with it. The priestesses of Meces can get married, they've surely done whatever it is you're about to describe."

He shifted "5 silvers for a blowjob. She had all her teeth, natural. and uh... blonde hair. thick. she looked well fed. Not fat but fit. you know, like she aint been down in that quarter long. Might be that she's already been snatched up by one of the houses. She was a looker she was. Not you know, pretty mind you. Not enough to work at Ludmilla's or anything but a better class of whore'n you normally find on her knees in an alleyway behind The Mermaid" Referring of course to "the whorish mermaid" a popular tavern for beginning adventurers in the dock area.

"she hung about with this Sewochi bit.... um...what was her name.. Kamali. dark skin, thick braids like some of them Sewochi women prefer. If anyone knows where she is it'd be her."

The matron sighs "if legion infects all she lays with, and all they lay with, the city is too far gone. Hopefully it requires some other defect in character"

The man's eyes flash angry for a moment, more than should be for the insult, but the demon is out of him. The supernatural one at least.

Back