Priestess of the New Moon (Closed for Shadowlace)

Kemali makes a sign to ward evil, then shakes her head "If it sounds like a woman who likes sex and wasn't getting it at home, then my Gradzlatan is not as good as I thought, or you were not listening. I told you, it wasn't for love of the act. She was working out some kind of hostility against someone." she drains her beer and sets it down "As for the code, they don't give it out to low rent streetwalkers. you'll need to find some other way in."

Svetlana laughs a good hearty laugh. She smiles a genuine smile as she sits back up and nods. " No you actually have a decent grasp of the language, but I was making a bit of a jest. Sorry I am told my facial expressions don't always covey certain emotions well."

It was a joke. Well, at least the teiflings attempt at levity. Svetlana sighed remembering that time in seminary that she was trying to tell a joke with her friends and it landed Svetlana in the Matron's chambers. Her ass was purple for weeks after the failure, which the Matron Apologized for eventually. The Law Giver was a strict being, who sought adherence to the laws and edicts laid down by both god, nature, and man. The biggest joke of all of the time she spent in the service of the Law Giver was she was one of the few exceptions to the Law. It was probably why the church and the Bishop she was under punished her a lot.

"I can see why the code would be hard to come by. Hmmm"The Moon Priestess paused as she contemplated the situation and then looked over to Natazsa," Kamali, do you or have you run into anyone who has done business with or been to the place in question? If so a gold will still be earned!" The priestess finished her offer with a broad and wonderful smile. It seemed that we would get closer to this mysterious woman named Anna!

Kemali shakes her head. "No. it's... got a reputation. Unsavory." she shudders a little "things happen there that a girl on the street wouldn't do... and wouldn't have the equipment to do."

Milos leans over "we can watch the place" he puts his hand on Svetlana's inner thigh and runs it teasingly up towards her core "the outside of the place" he jokes "and then grab one of the patrons and i can.... Extract the code from them. With gentle persuasion"

Natasza frowns at that but sees the logic "well..... if it is the only way. She could be a source for demons and well. That has to take precedence over the comfort of others. I guess"

The angelic girl looked quite uncomfortable though, at the suggestion that they'd use violence to get into the club "We need to remember that not everyone is ..." then stopped, not wanting to cause a panic.

As Milos' fingers crept up along Svetlana's inner thigh he grinned "but many of them will be. So .... its best to test and be sure."

Svetlana nods and looks to Kemali " I see. So the darker deeds." The pleasures of the flesh that often cause pain and bloodshed. Things most shy away from. From what Svetlana knew, in her years studying through the clergy. In fact her naive yearn to learn more about the devilish blood within has found that many vile and forbidden things are mere child's play to the Devils.

Svetlana blinked and flashed a look at Milos as she felt his hand on her inner thigh. As he spoke and rubbed her she stifled a sigh. She really wanted to focus and well stay close to Natazsa, but Milos's strong hands made her just wanna find a nice place and show the manservant her real strengths.

"Yes we can always detain and persuade a patron. I pretty sure between the three of us we could do it" The devil woman said as her legs parted a bit to allow the man more ease of access to her velvety thighs. By Meces' light, she was aroused. What was in the air to get her so worked up!

"You have been very helpful Kemali. Please don't be a stranger. "Svetlana said earnestly. Svetlana did like the woman, she was strong, confident, and knew her place in the world. Svetlana wanted to make sure she stayed alive and healthy as much as she was able to. She also would try and help the woman get into a better situation, but also did not wish to force her into anything either.

Milos pulls his hand away, grinning at Svetlana. "I should go get the carriage. The eastern rise is a long walk." Natasza stays in next to the tiefling "why do you suppose you need a code to get into this place? The Duke legalized prostitution years ago. There's no shame in it. Brothels operate freely with a license. Is it just some sort of cache?"

Kemali rolls her eye at Svetlana and shrugs with an expression like "where did you dig this one up?" before speaking "they offer a less than savory service. Milady"

When Milos returns, he suggests that if one of the trio is going in, they should not be dressed as clergy "should we return to the house first?"

Svetlana silently giggles at the eye roll. Natazsa was really secluded from this world. It wasn't a bad thing, to know a few things that she knew were bad enough. In the end, Svetlana would try and shield her from it. Why let such an innocent and angelic creature get soiled. No, she wouldn't let that be on her shoulders.

With an audible sigh, Svetlana looks over at Natazsa the devil-blooded woman began to speak."They do things that are, I would say push the limits of what pleasure and pain are. Things that are not really just releasing one's self of carnal pleasures, no its a darker pleasure."

When Milos returns Svetlana stands slowly and hands-off five silver marks to the woman and smiles." May Meces bless you and keep you this night Kamli"

Then Svetlana gestures to Milos and Natazsa to follow her. As she does she slowly begins to talk to the pair."If we must go there I suggest a change of wardrobe. As these might make us stick out like a sore thumb. So yes a change of clothes would be nice. Though we may just swing to Lubmillas' she will have some clothes I know I could borrow."

As the get to the door she then adds."I will bow to your judgement though Natasza, your place or Ludmillas"

Natassza thought for a long moment "we do both. You stop at Ludmilla's and we wait. Then we head home and I change. This brothel will be open late I am thinking."

Milos nods, approving of the plan. He goes and gets the carriage, and the trio heads upriver to the mid-basin neighborhood. There they find Ludmilla's, joyous and rollicking as always. Music spills out and a golden light creeps out from under the door. When Svetlana goes inside, a few patrons make a sign against evil, but generally leave her alone. One of the whores, Mila, approaches "Well priestess. I hope you know there's no discount for clergy." She laughs and kisses Svetlana on the cheek, then rests her hand on her side "is your visit here professional for you, or professional for us?" she waggles her eyebrows teasingly and leads the Tiefling over to the bar "I'm afraid we've no creatures of the night that need vanquishing, so professional for you might not really work out."

She purrs "if its professional for us, 2 gold and I promise you a half hour of ecstasy you won't get communicating with any gods or on your knees in front of some old semi-flaccid abbot."

"You know Mila That is a tempting offer, You do seem to have a body one could get lost in. One to complement the Divine! But I am here for Vanya. I have gifts!" Svetlana says holding up the basket of goodies she had prepared. It was a bunch of perfumes, soaps, and scented candles. She also had the bag with the bear she had made.

"Alas after I deliver them and check on Vanya, I have work I must do. Still, I'll keep you in mind for the next trip." Svetlana pulls out a couple of silvers and slips them to her. Svetlana licks her lips and then teases the woman's hand when it stretches out. Letting her fingers tease the underside of her rest and trail up her elbow. She stimulated the pleasure centers on the wrist and arm. Svetlana was trained in a lot of how to pleasure people, she even has read about in the libraries of the Law Givers' temple.

"A shame. you know, ever since you refound religion.." the woman teases and slips off, leaving with a shiver "you're no fun" the woman winks to show she's kidding and lets Svetlana move on into the brothel. She finishes her errands, and the whores all chip in, finding her something she can at once move in, and still look classy. It's a particular need for them, the ability to be mobile and attractive both. They help her strap on a few hidden daggers, and one gives her a poisoned hairpin. "you never know" she nods "just don't prick yourself with it. It's a soporific so it won't kill anyone, but it will knock you on your ass."

Ludmilla herself was not in attendance, negotiating the acquisition of a larger building. Recent notoriety surrounding a powerful patron, the magistrate Konrad, had upped her status and she was looking in the Western Rise. "Literally moving up in the world" one of the girls quipped.

AS the trio trundled back up to the house, Natasza clearly wanted to ask something. She shifted uncomfortably a bit and looked over at Svetlana "so.... be honest with me. What is going on in that house we are going to? Milos is so protective of me... he won't tell me"

Svetlana enjoyed the attention from the ladies and a few gentlemen that were working at Ludmillas'. Even as the blades and outfits were placed on her person, Svetlana flirted and teased the workers. She even stole a kiss from Mila when the opportunity permitted. AS she finally made it back out the door the priestess was dressed more in the guise of a high-class courtesan, if she were also a priestess. What was really fun was the fact that Ludmilla was moving up in the world. A new place in Western Rise! That would be amazing. She would have to congratulate the Madame on such a great opportunity.

As the trio moved up the rise towards Nataszas' house the angelic blooded woman moved in closer to ask her about the place they were going. Svetlana blushed a bit as the priestess seemed to want to really be close to her. Something about the woman really wanted her to just be with her, to want to try and kiss her and hold her. Svetlana coughed as she cleared her throat.

"Well Natasza, The place is basically a brothel at its core. It has women and men there who engage in sex and other pleasures for money. What makes them different is the darker pleasures. Strangulation, Knife play, bondage, inflicting pain as well as some nonconsensual stuff. It's basically almost all illegal" The priestess says rubbing her arm as she looks to the ground. Svetlana had known a few different girls who wound up in places like that or basically ended up dead from a noble or guildsman who were in to that and had them outside the brothel.

Natasza looks aghast "people enjoy that? why?" she mutters a stream of what sounds like profanity in Ludowy, then blanches and says a quick prayer. She looks over at Svetlana "do people do these things to you? before you are priestess?" she shifts as she feels the carriage bumping along the cobblestone roads towards the house, as they ascend the western rise. She reaches over and touches Svetlana's arm, "you look like you are very sad." She bit a full pouty lip, looking over the Tiefling "though you have a big heart. So maybe this is for others I don't know" She shrugs, keeping her hand in place on the other woman's arm "maybe after we go in there and get the Demon we use this as an excuse to do something else there. Make sure everyone is ok" She leans back, finally taking her hand off Svetlana's arm "but I do not know if this is the right thing to do. I am not from here and ... clearly I am sheltered. Maybe I am overstepping. I need you to help me understand what is the right thing here"

She looked over at Svetlana, her silver eyes shining in the moonlight as it slips through the window of the carriage "In some ways, this city is a very frightening place. you know?"

Svetlana sighs as she nods slowly."Yes they do, they like to beat you and strangle you as they just use you. Or use a knife or sharpened hairpin to press in and move, letting a line of blood drip and run on your skin..." It was really shocking to Svetlana the first time she was offered a gold to secure a good week's worth of rent in the slums. Unfortunately, the nobles wanted to abuse her due to her former status as well as her heritage. It was a rough time, one that she strangely enjoyed. It was that enjoyment that Svetlana was afraid of.

"Yes some nobles, but that doesn't matter. That time has come and past." Svetlana says and then smiles as Natazsa leans comforts her. Svetlana melts into the touch and slowly lets her head rest onto Natazsas' shoulder. In fact, she was enjoying it thoroughly. Such warmth, but also such innocence.

"Most cities are. Though you are sheltered, that is true. I hope what you learn will help you grow and open your eyes to the truths of the world. Just don't lose your heart to the darkness. Remember to be the light and shine despite it all!" Svetlana says as she grabs Nataszas' hand and squeezes it in two hands. As she does she then pulls the hand to her and kisses it then touches her forehead. It was a simple gesture but one that was hidden as part of a simple ritual blessing.

Natasza smiles "thank you" then looks back out at starry sky, the sliver of moonlight from the new moon barely dimming the stars. She sighs and leans into Svetlana, spending a few minutes in companionable silence. When they reach the house, she switches back into her leathers, adding fine clothes with the insignia of the House of Wroclaw. An hour later, the trio are parked down the street from the house, looking for a lone man to leave the brothel. It doesn't take long for Milos to identify one.

The trio follow him down the street, out of sight, when Milos jumped him. Unfortunately, the man was a Bravo and drew a rapier, squaring off against Milos. He was talented enough a swordsman to keep the knife wielding Ludowy at bay, but a moment later twin bolts struck him in the chest, sending him flying "I have no patience for this" Natasza moved over, looking down at the man who gasped and let out a small groan of pain, but Svetlana could hear an undercurrent of pleasure "ohhhh goddess. Yes. I don't know what i've done to earn your ire... but it is most delicious" the man knelt, moving to kiss Natasza's boots, only to receive a frantic and frightened kick to the face. "kitten there should be more foreplay" he pouted a moment.

Natasza looked over at Svetlana, helpless, wide eyes "what the fuck do I do with this?'

Svetlana remains in the altered outfit her friends at Ludmillas' had given her. She did adjust to let her bosom be more exposed. Her hair was up and thankfully Svetlana used the magic of her blood and her goddess to make her smell like a ripe field of lilac. Svetlana left her more combative gear at the house. She would rely on her hidden blades and spells. It was the only way.

Seeing the man come out and brandish a sword, the Teifling was worried for a moment when it was clearly sword versus knife but in the end, Natazsa launched some magical missiles and sent the man reeling to the ground. After that, the man was well a masochist. Svetlana giggled a bit as she found the scenario amusing. Especially with Natasza unsure of what to do.

When the angelic woman asked what to do, Svetlana steps into the light with her minor magics causing her eyes to flare red and look like they were aflame. Then her mouth spewed forth smoke as she leaned down to look at the man and smiled."Are you seriously thinking such a goddess would do such to you? The Heavens will not take a wretch like you. Instead, you will get the pleasure of dealing with me, You will be drug to the Hells, your body sliced and bits taken to be chewed on in front of you. Every bit of the flesh being consumed you will feel every bite. After that, you will feel every bit of them enjoying tearing you slowly limb from limb, over an entirety" The Cleric says as she made a dagger appear, her hand gripping his collar and then letting the dagger slowly touch his cheek the sharpness cutting just enough to let blood begin to slowly be drawn form him.

The man quivered. Playing a game and being confronted with the genuine prospect of hell as a real place, and a messenger of the hells drove all his edgelord out and filled him with the terror of the gods. He gasped and pulled away "I repent! I repent my wickedness! spare me eternity in the hells! I shall engage in lust no more. I will give alms. I will be a better man this I swear!"

He collapsed into a quivering mess. Milos appeared beside the priestess and gave her a slap on the ass "I think you broke him" he grins and leans in "maybe tell him getting us into that place is an integral part of saving his worthless soul? I dunno I leave this in your clearly incredibly capable hands."

Svetlana looked over her shoulder after the butt slap and gives a bit of a glare. It wasn't the time to do such things. Still, it was nice to be appreciated. Svetlana stood and stared down at the man and flashed her white pointed teeth.

"Now then if you wish to start your journey of salvation, tell us what it takes to get inside. There are people within whose souls are even more tainted than yours. I will gladly take there's so you can seek salvation and maybe see another Angellic creature!?" Svetlana said with a wicked smile her eyes flashing again. As she does her teeth glinted and the smell of sulfur and brimstone filled the alley as well as slight smoke ushered from under her skirts.

The man gave up the goods, with a quickness, then ran off to repent and sin no more.

When the trio made their way to the house, Natasza gave the code, as she seemed the most likely to have such a thing, being not dressed as a whore and not dressed as a coachman. after a brief interview, the doorman asked their pleasure "we want to look around and see all you have. also we were told of the skills of a very special woman" Milos added in quickly, describing their quarry.

"Ah yes. She has a real gift for finding the secret darkness in the hearts of men and women." The doorman took them back behind a curtain that led into a hallway cut into the side of the mountain. The light there was dim, from globes in the cieling and obviously magical. They passed by a door and he bid them watch. A well dressed woman, clearly rich by her health and clothes, was half dressed, kneeling, sucking a man's cock while she rode another. 6 other men were lined up around her, and she was covered in cum from other lovers.

Behind another door, a man was strapped to a bench, with a woman whipping him. She was dressed in a leather harness and boots, and his flesh was covered with angry red welts "I'm going to fuck you like you fuck your tenants, you fucking piece of shit" she growled

"landlord. they have a lot of guilt to work out" the man nodded, then took them past another room, where two women were pleasing a third, one with her face buried in the dominant's pussy, the other worshipping her breasts.

"wait what?" Natasza looked wide eyed "people... do that?"

Milos rolled his eyes "use their mouths? yes. Gods above woman." he steered her to another room, where there seemed to be a general orgy of sorts going on.

In the back, they found their quarry. A good looking young man was tied up, begging to leave. THe woman was stroking the cock of a man who looked like a day laborer "this is the son of your boss. His ass is virginal. you should destroy it like they destroy you with over work...." the voice didn't seem like a woman's, more otherworldly and somehow compelling.

Svetlana smiled at Nataszas' shock, but honestly knew she was an innocent one. As for the things within Svetlana had seen them before. Money and Lust went hand in hand,but it was never enough for some. Power and Dominance were what many craved. Vengeance was also something that many thought to do. Dominating a person and working out all the anger, frustration, and sometimes downright hatred into the object of it all. It was why she was popular, many saw her lineage, the ruby-red skin the horns the whole demonic aura, many saw her and thought she was the cause of their problems. So she often was roughly treated, but in the end, she believed and prayed on Meces grace that these men and women were relieved somewhat of those feelings.

"We can talk later about such things should you wish M'Lady" Svetlana whispers into Nataszas' ear after they pass and outta earshot of Milos. Though a twinge of the idea was a chance to maybe show the angelic woman how she honestly just wanted some time alone to talk with her and prepare her for the eventual wedding night.

Then came the scene in which a woman stood over a frightened boy and a bigger man ready to sodomize him. Svetlana somehow found herself flashing her sharp teeth until the devil woman finally fought it down. Svetlana instead took a sexy stance, one hip popped with her chest slightly thrust forward and her head held high. As she struck the pose she looks at the blonde and speaks.
"Interesting, tell me was it hard to get them to participate" Unless those assembled knew the speech of the lower planes, Svetlana and hopefully the entity within understood what she had said.

The woman hisses and replies in the tongue of the lower planes "Back, hellspawn. These souls are not yours yet. You must let me foster the corruption within them before you can torture them in eternity." The blond woman turns her face more towards the priestess. "The boy is not really willing. That's the thing. The man knows this but he wants it anyway. Wants to take. wants to hurt. wants to destroy the last innocence in this boy's life. The boy is doing it because I've told him I won't tell his father he's a thief. He's trading his sweet virgin asshole for silence. They both stand on the precipice. The boy will learn he's willing to debase himself to keep his secrets, the man... well the man will be mine. Ours. We are legion and you... you need us. There are none to populate your hells without demons to tempt them. To lead them from the path of righteousness."

Natasza looked between the two, picking up what was being said but Milos had the look of the lost. Natasza waited, bringing up her hand as if to strike out with her magical force, but trusted Svetlana to talk for now. "can you get her out of here?" she whispered, clearly prepared for a no though allowing for a yes.

"Oh you misunderstand why I came here," Svetlana says looking to Natasza as she steps close to the woman and smiles a devilish smile. She Looks to the two men and gives them a once over as she seems to sigh. Deep down she felt for both men, but she did not wish to blow her cover. So she kept it up as she looked around and then leaned in towards the woman.

"I come to talk, as I have plans and wish to know if yours' coincide with mine? Is there a place we can discuss such things in private? I mean, these toys are going to go through with their actions. I mean why would they not." Svetlana gestures for them to move out of this room and to another. There in the room, the three of them could subdue and question this entity. At least that would be the plan.

"Maybe even enjoy ourselves. Be it with each other or with one of my toys" Svetlana gestures to Milos and Natasza. It was a gamble, one that she hoped would not go far, but at least far enough to entice this entity.

The woman, or rather the beast inside her snarls again in abyssal "foolish devil. You are interfering. Leave and trouble me no more. I am legion, and soon this one will be legion." She ran her fingers along the man's turgid cock, stroking it as she leaned in, dragging her tongue along the ridges of his ear "go on"she cooed in Gradzlatan "punish him. Make him feel the pain you feel. use him like they use you. Spit on him like they spit on you."

Natasza looks ready to blast, or vomit, or both. Her innocent face showing signs of both disbelief and aggression. Milos, for his part moves between her and the demon, saying to Svetlana quietly "I don't understand what she's saying but... I'm not sure whatever you're saying is really getting through...exactly."

"A shame, seems that we will have to come to an impass." Svetlana says as she looks to Natasza and Milos and scowls before pulling out her own holy symbol. With a subtle nod she spins and speaks.

"Meces blessed goddess of the Night Sky, Protectress of those who dwell and work under your silver glow, unleash the Sacred Flames of purity and push out the entity inside!" Svetlana says as silvery flames begin to form around the symbol and then begin to flare to life about the woman. The fight had begun. Mystical Radiance coalesced into flames began to form and dance about the blonde. At the end Svetlana growls and speaks plainly.

"It seems diplomacy has failed time to bring the pain!" The Priestess and Devil Kin said pulling forth one of the hidden daggers Ludmillas' many ladies of the evening had provided her. A fight was to happen and well Svetlana did not plan to lose.

At the eruption, the man who was about to give in to his hate fled the room. The tied up young man screamed for help and a few ran into the room before they thought better of it. The doorman came, and milos moved to intercept. He didn't draw his knives but instead engaged hand to hand, locking the man down "you just let the priestess do her work." he growled, his hand locking the man's arm behind his back.

The blond woman, for her part spoke a word and in a flash of sulphur, two winged beings appeared. Their faces constantly muting, changing. Their howls of rage and pain filling the small house. they sprang forward, and Natasza smote one with two bolts from her fingers. It blew back, but then charged forward, slashing her arm with a wicked barbed knife. The other approached Svetlana, diving at her and slashing her with the knife as well. The blond woman huddled in the corner of the room, seeking to keep the summons between her and the wrath of the women who had come for her. "we need her alive, remember!" Shouted Natasza.

Svetlana continues to chant as she feels the bite of a blade from the demon. She pushes through and lets the silvery light illuminate her. Its soft almost unnoticeable motes surrounded her like armor. After that, the tiefling woman drops low and alters her grip. With the blade turned under she swipes out slashing at the Demon in front of her. Next, she slammed her shoulder into the being driving it back. All the while she grabbed another dagger.

Slamming into the wall, Svetlana sprang back and pivoted to let the freshly drawn dagger dig deep into the abdomen of the creature before her. Holding it there for a few moments as she felt a nick through the divine protection she summoned for herself. Still, it wasn't as bad as it could be. Another barrage of slices tried to come for her only to be reflected off the thin divine barrier. The Maiden of Meces danced in the combat with two blades darting in and out of the other creatures' swipes, when a break happened Svetlana uttered another phrase and pointed the dagger. More infernal words spewed forth from her velvety tongue. Black tendrils of flame flashed out of the wound she had dealt earlier and the creature though featureless emitted a strange and horrible cry. A cry of many mouths in pleasure, pain, and anguish as it backed off clutching the wound.

" I forgot myself, but now with these dance partners, I am fully aware of what is needed" The priestess answered as she rushed in with the first blade, it was parried, but her second hit home its blade biting into more of the pallid flesh of the demon. Though the battle was going in Svetlanas' favor, she didn't know for how long. In such conflicts, it can quickly change. Which should it the priestess would be hard-pressed on the defensive when not fully armed and armored.

The little demon twisted and opened a gash in the priestess' face with its blade. It burned, the wound, with some kind of toxin. While it wasn't lethal the pain of it was blinding. And, as if it could feed off of her pain it seemed to heal a bit at the blow. Natasza, seeing the battle not going as swiftly as she might have liked, stepped back.. A soft glow, silver like the light of the full moon filled the room and her voice sang with angelic sweetness. While Svetlana didn't speak the language, she felt an almost irresistable tug to go home, the song not quite taking her mind over but feeling the pressure of the song in the back of it. The summoned demons, however, were not as lucky. They stared in rapt attention for a moment, then faded out of existence with a soft pop. "Svetlana I must hold these beasts at bay." the lovely aasimar pleaded "please subdue the woman before she summons something else." Milos moved in next to Svetlana, daggers at the ready "Do you have a spell to incapacitate her? Or do we need to do it the old fashioned way?"

The woman herself launched a firebolt for Natasza, and Milos leapt in front of it, taking it full on the chest. The sizzle of cooked flesh and his groan filled the room "Take her, Svetlana take her!"

Back