posting for the first time

One more for tonight...... Lunch is served....

Attachments

• 092910092109.jpg
    092910092109.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 1,428
Panties anyone??????

Attachments

• 111110222422.jpg
    111110222422.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,058
Hope u like.... And how is everyone this morning

The panties are nice. That's a very sexy triangle of cloth you're wearing. This shot woulld look good without the panties too.

Just got up and about to have some coffee.

The panties are nice. That's a very sexy triangle of cloth you're wearing. This shot woulld look good without the panties too.

Just got up and about to have some coffee.

Mmm love me some coffee!!!! And thanks for the idea!!!!

Ann--Stunning photos of a simply exquisite body. You soft luscious curves, amazing ass, and tantalizing nipples are simply glorious.

As for requests, I may seem mad for asking you to wear *more* clothes, but I would love to see those sexy long legs in a pair of thigh high stockings.

Hey Ann Just found your thread

I have to say you are a sexy little thing baby. You look very small, can you tell me how tall you are? Also your nipples in that close up of your breasts made my cock jump with a lust to suck it. Please post more of your panties baby girl, and thank you for sharing your body with us. I think you are great looking and have a siuper body. Hurry with more photos baby please.

Last edited:
Requests, I'd love to see you in panties. Show your upper most inner thighs and

inhale your musk as I lick and suck your pussy and thighs and make you cum

I guess you all like my pics..... Now I would like to know what you would like to see.... Open to requests.... Be respectful and we will see what happens ;)

P.s. I may have a picture or two for today..... All of your pm's are driving me wild..... Keep em cummin lol

Back