For Women Only

Wanttobeowned

Really Experienced
I have been instructed to post this pic, and beg for your rating of me.

please please please ….
let me know your overall thoughts, what you like and what you don’t and give an over all score from 1-10 (10 being the top score), and also if you would like to have the right to more pics or videos or even live shows for your entertainment…

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/1vwp...8-14.jpg?rlkey=lq397jfohz7gppfdk17mlma3t&dl=0

My overall thoughts are basically yummy, I do like the curve!! Rating is probably 7.

Thank you!
As posted in the initial post, I was instructed to offer you pics, videos or even live shows, should you wish.
You may also instruct that these pics or vids be posted here for public viewing.

pm me for access to live shows.

please let me know your preference

Last edited:
Just a suggestion, but you might want to move this thread to the Amateur Pic Feedback forum because it's against the rules for The Darkroom Lounge and it might get deleted.

The Darkroom Lounge​

Step into the lounge and relax and talk about everything. (No pic posting in this forum, please.)

The next task I was challenged to is:
The next 3 women who comments and ranks the original pic, will be entitled to a live cam show!
On Google chat, Skype or zoom

Thank you for looking.
Point taken.
Should I post a different one from further back?

Last edited:
I will be available for the next hour, to provide live cam shows on Skype or google chat for any women who wish to watch.

Just contact me at [personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines] on either platform

Last edited by a moderator:
Time for another showing…
Any women who would like to watch on either google chat or Skype…
Please send me a pm for contact info.

I have been instructed to post this pic, and beg for your rating of me.

please please please ….
let me know your overall thoughts, what you like and what you don’t and give an over all score from 1-10 (10 being the top score), and also if you would like to have the right to more pics or videos or even live shows for your entertainment…

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/1vwp...8-14.jpg?rlkey=lq397jfohz7gppfdk17mlma3t&dl=0
If 10 is highest rating... a SOLID.... and I mean SOLID 11+

Mmmmm delicious …. Would be so enjoyable to taste
Now now, you may have to take a back seat…
She is mine for the time being.
This pic wasn’t supposed to stay up for so long, and I kindly respect that you all give her the space and respect that I know she deserves.

Maybe just send a note here in the thread thanking her for letting you enjoy the view for the moment, and then let’s move on…

Back