Photography: My Secret Love

The thread creator last posted on this thread in 2013, and I'm not sure she's active at lit at all anymore

Though her last login was last month.

I'm here-ish. So strange to see this thread come back to life. It's like visiting ghosts.

I'm here-ish. So strange to see this thread come back to life. It's like visiting ghosts.

Right?

Good to see you though :) I hadn't seen this thread until it was already dead. My photography thread is generally pretty dead too, I still keep bumping it

Right?

Good to see you though :) I hadn't seen this thread until it was already dead. My photography thread is generally pretty dead too, I still keep bumping it

It's good to see you here, too! ❤ You're one of the last vestiges from a better time, that's for sure.

It's good to see you here, too! ❤ You're one of the last vestiges from a better time, that's for sure.

Aww, thanks :) she's a different beast now, that's for sure. I recently went back and read some old threads and posts from my earlier days in here... I've changed, lit has changed, seems everyone has changed. Except the horrible BBC code of the forum :p

Are you on Fetlife at all? I'm the same user name there

Aww, thanks :) she's a different beast now, that's for sure. I recently went back and read some old threads and posts from my earlier days in here... I've changed, lit has changed, seems everyone has changed. Except the horrible BBC code of the forum :p

Are you on Fetlife at all? I'm the same user name there

Agreed on all counts.

I was on Fetlife years ago, but it really wasn't my bag. I'm pretty sure we're friends on FB, though. :rose:

Back