The Photography Tutor Closed to (andreasubbie)

Adrian just saw a smile, a wicked devilish of a smile before she giggled. As she giggled, he saw her blouse was starting to move. He returned the camera and he squatted slightly, capturing the moment as her blouse slid of her arms, before she folded it, and discarded it.

You know, it's really a very naughty request of yours, Adrian! I'm your friend's' daughter, and here you are trying to undress me!"

“I guess I am of sorts, but only in the pursuit of urban art, sexy.” She did look sexual as she started to remove her blouse, her cheap black lace bra exposed. But it was a statement, including the derelict surroundings.

"Anyway, I'm warning you now the BRA STAYS ON!"

He was intrigued to see what she would look like topless, but that would never happen. And he would ensure it would never happen. But the bra, and the current surroundings told a story.

‘Of course. Topless wouldn't make a statement anywhere in the same way the bra is making Hannah.”

And so he resumed taking a few photos, making suggestions but mostly Hannah was doing her own thing, which was working. It was telling a story. But another idea of a shoot came in mind, the ‘crack hooker’ This area would be perfect.

Time to finish soon he thought to himself.

“Want to take any more pics for your photo assignment Hannah?”

And then it seemed they were done. Adrian was wrapping up his session, and Hannah replied, "No, I think I have all I wanted. I need to look through what I've done, see how the photos turned out and then I'll know."

Hannah had grinned delighted when Adrian admitted that he was trying to undress her, and she loved his excuse that it was just in pursuit of Urban Art. That presented many possibilites which she might explore later on whatsapp, and there was always a chance that they'd do another Urban Art shoot soon. That he wanted to present her partially undressed for his concept intrigued her and set her mind racing.

But more importantly he'd called her 'sexy'!

That was MOST inappropriate from a friend of her parents, and she happily tucked it away as a sign of further future promise.

Although Adrian went on to point how her posing topless wasn't the effect he was after, just the fact that they were discussing her removing her bra brought fresh colour to her cheeks and added sparkle to her eyes, not to mention the little jump of her insides.

As Adrian had continued to photograph her in various positions and situations her mind had been only half on the now, the other half wondering how far she'd actually go on a shoot, and how far Adrian might want to take things. Hannah was aware that she didn't know the answer to either of those.

The only way to know was to try it, and find out.

"I might want to come back here for more, if you're up for it?" she floated. Would Adrian be open to a return session?

"No, I think I have all I wanted. I need to look through what I've done, see how the photos turned out and then I'll know."

“Okay I’m the same I think, I need to look and edit my shoot of you Hannah… May do that this evening. Want me to drop you back home?”

He started to pack his gear, suddenly feeling slightly cold. As he shivered he looked at Hannah who was dressing, fastening her blouse. Dam he thought, unable to see if her nipples were poking through the lace. He looked at her briefly but unable to see anything of note, he resumed his own packing, and soon he was ready to go.

“Ready?”

She nodded…
“Yeah, I might want to come back here for more, if you're up for it?”

Their eyes met as he nodded.

“Yes, I think that could be fun, either in the twilight or even on a summer's day? I’m up for that…”

“I’ll go and fetch the car.”

He turned and hurried to his car, which was a couple of hundred metres down the road, and soon returned, leaving the engine running as he loaded their stuff into his car, and soon he was following his WAZE app to her home, as they made small talk about the shoot. They giggled a few times as they spoke about the evening including the damage tights.

“All in the name of photography!” Adrian remarked.

Soon they were at her home, as he stopped the car, putting the handbrake on. He turned to face her and noticed the shortish skirt had ridden up exposing her bare thighs.

“Well thanks for an interesting shoot, and I hope that you found my tutoring useful?”

She nodded and thanked him before she leant in and gave him a half hug and cheekily kissed his cheek before she opened the door. As she kissed him, he blushed slightly.

He watched her get out of the car and take her stuff from the back seat before she walked down the path to her front door and home. As the door closed behind her, he headed home, a thirty minute or so drive in the evening rush hour, but soon he too was home as he started to upload his photos onto hs MacPro laptop.

It wasn't till later that he finally got time to actually edit the photos. He was the domesticated one, and Clare assumed he would make the tea, cook supper and the like. But at least he had already imported the photos.

As Clare sat there on her PC, he started to review the photos. H had taken a couple of hundred, but he looked for a few from each little session and started to edit them, playing with the colour balance, the saturation levels and cropping them as he tried to get a story of Hannah and the shoot.

He called the shoot, the story “Urban REgeneration” as he thought that told the story of the decaying factories, and the growing gal. He included several photos from the various stages of the shoot, including the final shoot, and Hannah in her skirt and bra. He was there for a while before he opened WhatsApp and asked Hannah a question.

“Do you have a Dropbox account? If so can I have your email address associated with it please?”

As he waited for a reply, he created a new directory on hs drop box, and copied all his unedited raw files into one sub-directory, and the edited 30 or so into another. He was for the most part happy with his shoot, and liked her style, how she posed for the camera. He also spent time ‘perving’ over some of the photos, especially the last couple of dozen or so, as she undressed for the camera. At times he wondered if she was undressing for him rather than the camera, her eyes seemed to be focused on him as she unfastened the buttons. He zoomed in on some of the photos as he sought to see if her nipples were visible or at least prominent. As he edited and browsed, he became aware that he was becoming rather hard under his trousers…

But as he looked his WhatsApp flashed a message.

“Yeah” complete with the details…. He logged into his Dropbox account and started to share the folder, before uploading one to Hannah on Whatsapp, as she stood there in the orange light, in her grey skirt and black bra, the photo filled with eerie shadows, as Hannah leant against a wall, leaning with ‘an attitude’

He now waited for her response. She could access the edited photos as well as his unedited RAW files...

After tea and clearing up, Hannah finally had some time to herself, and started to look through the photos she'd transferred to her laptop. She quite liked the sense of ageing decay set against new life, but wasn't sure if anyone else would see what she was trying to say.

"Hey, Mum? Mum, look at these photos for my assignment .... what dya think?"

"Bring it over, let's see."

Getting out of her chair, Hannah padded across the sitting room with her laptop to the sofa and sat next to her mother, showing her a slide show of the pictures she'd taken that afternoon.

"So what do you think I should call the collection?" Hannah asked, seeking a first impression.

"hm, Nature Triumphs? All those weeds growing, taking over the derelict buildings?"

"Oh, nice, thanks Mum .... and er .. what dya think of the pictures themselves?"

"I don't know dear .. why don't you ask Adrian, you know, our neighbour? I know you don't really like him, but he's actually very nice. You can contact him on FB."

"I dunno Mum, you sure that's ok? I mean, he'll probably just be irritated by me?"

"I'll ask him .. now off you go, I want to watch this sitcom."

As Hannah settled back into the chair, she noticed that her phone had a new WhatsApp mesage.

She quickly sent Adrian back the Dropbox details, and soon had another message from him, this time with a picture attached.

When she opened it her insides did a kind of flip, and she stared for ages at the image of herself only half dressed.

"Wow!" she messaged back, and checked out what he'd shared on Dropbox.

Slowly running through the edited set, the pictures much clearer and bigger on her laptop, she was stunned at how good a photographer Adrian was, but more by how sexy he made her look, especially half dressed, or perhaps half undressed.

"The edited photos are amazing!" she messaged, and started to look through the other folder of raw photos. She giggled to herself looking at the large number of pictures of her in her bra. Adrian had caught her undressing beautifully, like a sultry siren, but there were many more of her top covered only in the thin black bra. It had been chilly, and she could make out how her nipples had pressed into the lacy fabric.

She messaged again, "You captured me undressing, and make the bra look quite sexy! I might just have to pose for you again half undressed! Oh and btw Mum thinks Nature Triumphs as a title for my efforts, sending to your Dropbox."

Hannah wondered how he'd respond to the suggestions

Monday Evening

(Note to readers The WhatsApp conversation was role played in real time on a messenger service. As such it is our work our dialogue As the WhatsApp chat is ‘live’ I have kept the various text speak and spelling mistakes from us both to make it appear more realistic.)

By the time Hannah replied, it was starting to get quite late, Clare was already watching the ten O’clock news.

"The edited photos are amazing!"

Shortly followed by

"You captured me undressing, and make the bra look quite sexy! I might just have to pose for you again half undressed! Oh and btw Mum thinks Nature Triumphs as a title for my efforts, sending to your Dropbox."

He looked at her messages and then quickly looked in his Dropbox to see her photos were still syncing with the server.

“I look at your photos later or tomorrow as they are still up/downloading… And sure as we discussed earlier happy to have you model for me again and to give you more tutoring if required.”

He looked at his edited photos again before he replied.

“Hope you like the title of your photo shoot “Urban Regeneration”? You look very good in them Hannah, very confident and sassy… “ He wanted to write ‘Sexy’ but thought better of it.

“But you are an attractive young woman so of course you have the potential to look good on film…”

“H replies: "ha ha, confident and sassy? I look damn hot! Lol"

and adds, "only the potential to look good on film?"

"Oh and btw Urban Regeneration? Wots that?"

"cocky huh?"

"well i cant make you too cocky and arrogant can I Hannah? Besides it is a mixture of posing, location and composition!”

He thought about what exactly he meant. A series of good portrait photos takes more than just a pretty model. In fact, it doesn't need a pretty model though it helps. What it needs is a photographer who has done their homework, planned the shoot and a model who is at ease in front of the camera.

“: ) Yep!! : )”

"ha ha i thot more 'busty' but im not really am i?"

"Urban REgeneration is the name of the shoot, as we discussed earlier, the decay and your youthfulness implying a regeneration of the area"

"sounds like you want me pregnant lol" was Hannah’s reply

"More Busty?: not sure I understand? and nope I don't want you pregnant!!"

"anyway i dont have a bf atm"

He wondered what made her think he wanted her pregnant. Adrian had never slept with a pregnant woman. He and Clare had decided not to have children so he had never slept, fucked a woman with a baby in her abdomen, or tasted her milk. Something he yearned to experience. As he contemplated, she sent another text about being single which surprised him. Hannah was attractive and had a good personality.

"your right, my bra is too small for More Busty "thats a relief .. mum wd go mad""

“”lol esp if I was the father!! But your breasts, seem in proportion to your form.... No BF? you surprise me gorgeous, you must be toooo picky gorge!"

"ha ha im very picky ... thanks, you think my breasts look ok then?"

"from what I can see yep.... " Adrian wasn't sure how padded her bra she worn that evening was, though from what he could see, he assumed not much, if at all.

"most boys my age are too imature" Hannah replied

"and your young, your life is ahead of you time to meet mr right and make 2.4 babies or what ever the statisitics are these days! the girls said that when Iwas your age things never change in some ways!!"

He remembered conversations when he was in his teens, how most girls in his year at school went out with older boys, and most boys went out with girls a couple of years younger. Some things haven’t changed he thought.

"you mean you cant see enuf to tell? i dont want babies yet ... plenty of time to practice first lol"

"contraception is pretty good these days"

"lol yep something like that, but depending on what bra you wear, I have seen you with quite the enticing cleavage! anyway so you like the photos of you? Will you upload any?"

"wot form of contraception wd u recomend?"

"I might upload some but not sure i want Mum asking who took them .. but the pictures are awesome"

Adrian was quite startled by her question, comments on contraception. Why was Hannah, until recently quite cold towards him now asking him advice on contraception; specifically what would he recommend. From a personal level, he preferred the pill as he could sleep with Clare his wife bareback. But both Clare and he were clean. Condoms were a pain in the proverbial at times but a must when fucking some one whom you don’t trust their sexual history.

"Wow H, ask your mom!! but condoms are best as they give protection against most STDs but for enjoyment bareback and the pill I guess!"

"ah good thinking - maybe we should at some point we should be more open? then you could?" he added. He wanted their photography sessions to become above board for several reasons, including ‘trust’ from both his wife and her parents, as well as being able to show people the fruits of their endeavours.

"hm .. bareback and the pill? well I AM on the pill ... ha ha just need a suitably cocky mr"

He suddenly wondered if Hannah was a virgin. He had seen her with a few bfs at social events in recent years, but until now had never even considered the thought. But now he was!

"mebbe we can let on in a bit .. but not yet, not these ones"

"so which pics do you like best?"

He read that text several times in quick succession as he looked across the living room and his wife who was reading something on her laptop. Fortunately, he was using the Whatsapp web interface as opposed to using his phone.

But he was trying to fathom that comment. Was she hinting at him? OR was it just him being cocky and reading more into her comment than was really there?
But what Hannah said about that shoot was probably right. No one knew what they were up to and her just in her bra and school skirt could easily be misinterpreted by those who had a reason to imply, suggest inappropriate conduct. And which pics were his fave? He liked all the ones he edited. Some were better than others, in terms of focus, depth of field and the like. But the ones he had edited first were probably his favourites.

“makes sense and re the pill TMI!!"

"Honest"

"too much? really? but we can talk about anything?"

He was quite taken aback in how Hannah had changed her tone with him. Last time they really met, she was quite distant But since the bonfire night a week or so ago, she had opened up towards him considerably.

"not sure I have a specific fave! I like all the ones I edited and more... but I do like the contrast of you in your bra and skirt..... makes a statement in an Urban fashion maner if that makes sense?”

"I guess gorge!" referring to any topic being open for discussion. Clearly she was starting to trust him.

"ok sure it makes sense ... we can do more Urban Fashion Statements if u like"

"I like u calling me 'gorge' makes me feel sexy"

"Sure so which ones did you like the best?"

"lol don't tell your mom or Clare!!"

"our secret!"

"I love the undressing pics and the ones of my bra closeup"

"indeedie gorgeous!!!!"

"yes... that set does tell a story... you came across as quite sensual H, and, well at times....." He suddenly felt that he should say what he was about to say, and so pressed return without finishing.

"you make me giggle!"

"I did? How?"

"everything between us is our secret unless we decide together" she replied.

"at times ... wot? do tell!"

" ‘Indeedie gorgeous’ made me giggle"

"but gorgeous always makes me smile"

"ah...." smiling…

"glad you like them though...."

"I'll look at your s tomorrow in all probability..."

"Was good fun I enjoyed myself so thankyou Hannah"

He had generally enjoyed their shoot. Hannah was clearly more organised that he gave her credit for. But if they have any further shoots, he will have to get her to start thinking, planning the shoots in advance, especially if you have a story that you want to tell or have models.

"Hey, you didnt finish ... 'at times ....' wot?"

"i enjoyed it too ... you really truly wanna do it again?"

"i wont pose with a shirt off again until you tell me"

Fuck he thought. Hannah wasn't going to let him leave that unfinished sentence. This was the second time she was asking what he was meaning. He inhaled deeply and started typing.

"At times H, I thought, felt that you was undressing for me and not the camera!" He sighed with an element of relief. He wasn't sure why he felt uptight about it. But he was married, she was young, sure legal, but also family friends. The who situation could be frowned upon by society… He was scared of being labelled a groomer, a pedo.

"ah ... mebbe i was ... mebbe not ... : ) hm" she replied almost instantly. Her comment sent a shudder down his spine. Maybe she was he thought to himself?

"I hope not!!" was his instant reply.

"i thot u were gonna comment on my nipples almost showing"

"Lol were thy are in som epics!”

"mm u hope i dont wear a shirt again?"

"ill choose my next bra carefully"

"No, if that you was undressing for me, as flattering as it would be, it could also be very awkward!! : ) : ) : ) "

Again Hannah’s typing was faster than his as their comments seemed out of synchronisation. And he assumed that Hannah was using her Android phone and not a keyboard that he was! Kudos to her typing skills!!

"if i was undressing for you .. your wife wdnt like it and my mum n dad"

"Exactly....!!" sighing with releif. At least Hannah was showing some sensible logic!

"but if they dont know ... : )"

He froze at her last comment. Was she just teasing or was her sexual innuendo more than just flirty teasing. He hoped it was just teasing, but he could feel his cock get even harder under his trousers.

"lol you lil minx, but on a scale of 1-10 you looked a 12 today..”

“and mum probly wdnt like you photographing her daus nipples"

"12 woo hoo .. does that rank as sexy or just sassy?"

"lol re nips!! very true and a minus 12!! : )"

"minus 12? i lost all my points?"

"Only teasing!!"

"when does your assignment need to be handed in H?"

"I still got the rest of this week, so we have the weekend to do any practicing : )"

"Cool And Clare maybe away on Sat..."

"and mum n dad are going out together sat : )"

OH?” he replied.

He then noticed on another tab in his Firefox browser that he had received a message on FAcebook. With a swift couple of movements he was reading a message from Corinne, Hannah’s mother.

“Can you please look at Hannah's photos and give her all the help you can? She has been out taking photos on an assignment this afternoon, and well I’m not sure if it works…”

Adrian smiled to himself as he read Corinne's request. So Hannah has started to make their situation more legitimate.

"Sure will be glad to help as much as I can, even help her out on a shoot if she wants? The best way to learn is to teach! Corinne!”

As he finished replying to Corinne, he had another text from Hannah.

"oh yeah to both ... ill pick out a new bra ... light, or dark again? and matching briefs? school uniform, sports kit or weekend clothes?"

"up to you H, depends what look you want.. oh jus theard from your mom re tutoring and mentoring!!” Hannah’s response was as prompt as ever

"ooh wot did she say??"

As he saw Hannah’s reply, he received another reply from Corrinne. He suddenly felt weird chatting to Mom and daughter on two different messaging systems simultaneously!

“if it's not too much trouble we'd be most grateful, thanks!”

"she asked if didn't mind helping you with your photography course! I even offered to help you on assignments and on shoots if required, and if you wanted!"

"awesome! say yes! say yes! oh and ask her to tell me to cooperate cos you know you n i dont really get on?"

"I said sure be a pleasure... !! : ) so my mentoring is a tad more official now"

Adrian read Hannah’s comment as well as flicking to Corrine’s comment before he replied. “that is if Hannah will co-operate and listen to what I say, as you know we don't seem to always get on but maybe as she is maturing....?}

“Maturing?” asked Corrine.

“Yeah well I think we chatted more at the Bonfire night last week then all the years I’ve known her put together!”

“Maybe she has realised that you are a friendly trustworthy man!”

“exactly what i meant by her maturing!! Lol,but thanks Corinne!”

Adrian didn't have much time to ponder what Corrine had typed as he recieved more texts from her daughter.

"yay! oh an is there a Urban Fashion look you want? I'll do anything you like"

Corrine replied again. “'l’l have a word with her .. you're the grown up and she's lucky to have your help!”

“Lol Corinne and thanks!” He returned to his Whatsapp tab.

"H, your the yong fashion guru, so up to you, where do you want to go? back there?"

"ha ha mum just told me, an said i was to do as im told lol .. so its official .. your word is my command Master ha ha"

"lol.... Master? Moi?" As soon as Hannah used the term Master, he wondered if she was being tongue in cheek, or actually referring to him as a Master in a Ds sense? He never understood how some younger gals learn about BDSM so quickly...

"Nope... why should I be rather Im your mentor, coach, the fruit in the pudding will be whether people think your photography improves..."

Adrian pondered for a while. As he chatted with Hannah. Corinne had given him leave to mentor, coach and advise Hannah but not necessary to photograph her...He switched back to FaceBook before he asks... "Corinne, would you object, if Hannah agrees and there is a relevance for me to take photos of Hannah?"

Corrine’s reply was pretty prompt. “that's fine Adrian, you're good at photographing people, I'm sure she can learn a lot from a man of your experience”

Again his WhatsApp tab flashed.

"an i liked it there, no one around we can do anything we want ... want pretty and chic or urban rebel? an yeah I better take some more photos"

"Including portraiture work Hannah. Good question regarding your attire.. do you have clothes to do both? Maybe part of your home work will be to find some poses, looks you want me to recreate... Oh and I've got permission to take photos of you...!!"

"awesome cool! did mum insist im fully clothed for the photos? when we do the editing on sat morning we can look online for inspiration"

"I didnt push my luck nor am I going to be so presumptous to assume that you will pose for me like you dod today again!"

"you may presume, as ,long as you call me 'gorgeous'"

"and if Icall you sexy and gorgeous? :p "

"so mum hasnt said dont take pics of hannah unless shes fully dressed? Cool!"

"lol trouble what are you scheming?" he replied quickly wondering what was going through Hannah’s mind!

" 'sexy' and 'gorgeous' gets you more! and im not scheming, just checkin my boundries"

"Yeah....... Right!!!! : )"

"Deal?"

"yep..."

"woo hoo an on sat ill bring a range of underwear for you to approve for the shoot"

"lol H I trust your judgement.... "

"thats brave lol"

"Send me a selfie of what you define as chic and sassy and what youdefine as rebel urban?"

"And think of a reason why I need to photograph you, I did kinda link you posing for me was part of your tutoring of sorts.... "

"ill do the dressing up and selfies later, at bed time ... "

"Well its almost my bedtime!! Clare is already gettign ready for bed!"

"you need to photograph me cos 1. yr good at im not 2. ill learn how it feels to be photod so i know what it means when i ask someone to pose for me"

"and 3: you like teasing me Hannah!! from today's experince!!"

"ill send you selfies later .. dont open them with C lookin! they;; be decent but .. she may not understand"

"3 yes : ) you dont mind do you?"

"Cow!! and makes sense re C"

"cow! wot happened to sexy gorgeous : ' (

"You deliberatley teasing moi!! : )"

"ooh so is it too much? am i teasing too far? not making you boil am i? : )"

"lol its fine, Im an old overweight git so we both know its nothign serious!!"

"old = experienced, overweight = cuddly and of substance, git = good in theory .... lol ... but you you still 'make the grade'?"

"See your teasing me again trouble!!!! But if I do.... ?????? Nah youc an choose soem one more handsome and sitable than me at half my age, but thanks for your kind words gorgeous!"

"what if i dont want half, but all?"

"grandad grooming!!"

"ha ha no law against"

"No Law but still heavily frowned upon by society.. but see your teasing me again..!!"

"i wont tell if you wont : )"

"iSorry GTG”

With that Hannah left, leaving him aroused and bewildered. The last few comments from them both was blatant flirting. He would have to exercise more self control. But Hannah, was he just teasing him, or was there an underlying attraction..

“Nah your fat and old enough to be your father, she be more interested in guys who are five maybe ten years older than herself his instinct told him.

But As they chatted, he collected the 75 or so photos that he had captured as Hannah undressed for him, and using the relevant feature of Lightroom, he made them into a brief movie, as Hannah unfastened the blouse, and let it, with a demure look, slide of her shoulders to expose her lace bra. On some of the shots, her prominent nipples could be seen. He saved it and uploaded to his dropbox for Hannah to find it.

Before Adrian closed his laptop, and with Clare asleep, Adrian printed one of the photos of Hannah undressing for the camera; together with one of the first ones with Hannah posing in her entire uniform, complete with tie and blazer. In the downstairs office, he started to stroke himself, his erection gained from looking, and editing the photos. His hard-on had not really shrunk since, if anything, fuelled by the conversation it was harder than before. He closed his eyes as his breaths got deeper as he grunted, mumbling her name several times.

“Oh God, Of Fuck Hannah I’m gonna cum..”

He opened his eyes and aimed his spunk over the two A4 sheets, exhaling deeply, the first couple of eruptions going far beyond the paper. He cleaned up and headed to bed, his mind still confused about Hannah and her true intent..

(Note to readers The WhatsApp conversation was role played in real time on a messenger service. As such it is our work our dialogue As the WhatsApp chat is ‘live’ I have kept the various text speak and spelling mistakes from us both to make it appear more realistic.)

Last edited:
Much later Hannah sat up in bed and giggled at the very silly messaging she'd exchanged with Adrian.

She'd told Mum that she didn't want to work with Adrian because he was so much older and a bit boring, and as expected her Mum told Hannah off and made her promise not only to learn everything she could from Adrian, but to do it without sulking. Congratulating herself, Hannah had gone up to bed.

It had been fun, lots of fun, but his comments about her teasing him proved again that he had no interest in her. She hoped she hadn't been mean to him, but reckoned it had been ok. Not that she'd want her mum to read it, or Claire for that matter.

Hannah then noticed something new in her Dropbox, and was stunned to see the short movie clip of Adrian's stills stitched together. He'd actually made a movie of her taking her shirt off!

It was scary, exciting, thrilling even, and made Hannah feel warm and sexy. She had to admit that Adrian had made her look most 'sassy'.

Which put her in the mood to find clothing ideas for Saturday.

A quick search of Urban Chic and Urban Rebel gave her a couple of pictures she could send to Adrian, to give him an idea.

For the Chic, black and white seemed to work quite well and she sent them by WhatsApp.

For the Rebel, t shirt or crop top with shorts and braces, or suspenders as the Americans called them, followed by a joke Arty picture. Hannah wondered if Adrian would notice the bra-less theme?

Inspired, she picked out some things from her closet and popped into the bathroom to use the longer mirror. Ten minutes later she was back in bed in her PJs sending Adrian a selfie. Thin grey crop top, no bra, braces on her cutoff denim shorts, hair tousled.

"Hope you like .. DONT show C!" was the message she sent with it.

Putting out her light and settling down to sleep she started imagining how their next shoot might go, and grinning to herself she drifted into delightful dreams.

Tuesday morning...

For Adrian, a good wank was one of the best cures for insomnia. Clare was asleep by the time he went to bed, and snuggled up behind her, and was too away in sleep land.

He work up just before the alarm, with one of the largest early morning erections he had experienced in recent history. Clare felt him stir, as as she caressed him, felt his boner. As such, Adrian suddenly felt her fingers on his shaft as she started to stroke him.

Clare was rather predictable in bed, and it wasn't long before she was on her back with him on his side, as he started to caress her full breasts, and then moved his hand down to her mound. She was already slightly damp.

“Thank god for central heating!” he thought as he threw the duvet away as he started to kiss and nipple her breasts before moving down to her mound, as he started to kiss and lick her clit, her labia. It wasn't long before he heard the normal comment.

“I want you ADrian…”

Clare opened a condom in the glow of the ‘alarm light’ and rolled it onto his cock, having kissed his cock briefly. Clare loved receiving oral but was, even now still very apprehensive, even intimidated to perform oral on him, much to his annoyance.

As he watched his wife roll the condom onto him, he suddenly remembered Hannah’s comment in their text conversation last night about her being on the pill.

‘Oh Fuck’ he thought to himself. As he pushed his manhood into his wife’s wet cunt. He grabbed the arch of his wrought iron headboard with his right hand as he looked down at her, briefly seeing Hannah’s face on his wife.

“Fuck Clare” he grunted as he started to thrust, slowly to begin with, before picking up his tempo. His grunts, her moans became more frequent, louder until he exploded inside her, continuing to thrust. Moments after he came, Clare also shuddered, her eyes open wide as she too reached a climax.

Less than ten minutes from her stroking him to his climax, it was all over, without barely a kiss.

Less than twenty minutes later, he was sitting on the armchair in front of the TV, around 06:30 t o catch the news headlines. He picked up his iPhone, and saw a few messages from Hannah.

He read the texts together with the links, and her selfie in which she looked rather bold, and a rebel! The crop top revealing the curves of her breasts, her nipples clearly erect poking into the grey fabric. Her Abdomen was on display (piercing?). Her hair was more tousled, definitely an Urban rebel look.

The first link she sent looked very sexual, and a look he liked, though he preferred the tight leggings look rather than those baggy trousers which the model wore. The blouse or shirt could be sheaeer, suggesting the outline of a bra possibly, especially if it was a brightly coloured bra such as royal blue or bright red. He looked at the other links, all had aspects that he liked, though he wasn't sure about the last dress! Sexy yes but not at all practical than at a fetish party of some description.

He looked at it for a few moments before he replied.

“Love the selfie Hannah, definitely more urban rebel look. But not sure about the bare feet. Do you have any ‘biker boots’ or Doc Martin boots to complete the look? The photo links you said all are interesting. The first one is a look I do often double glance on, sassy, provocative yet reveals very little; though for me to be honest Id prefer tight leggings..“

He wondered why he was suddenly revealing to Hannah what attire he found sexy, and why? He realised that he was feeding her suggestions for her to wear on any future modelling session they may have together.

He thought a bit more before he posted again…

“Need some bold statement makeup, especially with the second one. Even dyed hair?? :)” he joked

“Oh and I wish I was 30 years younger???? :(

By the time Adrian had rached work at around 8 am, he hadn’t heard anything from Hannah. But whilst cycling, he had seen a gal in sporty attire. Before reaching the changing room to shower he had sent another text.

“The current chic sporty look with printed leggings would also work in that location.”

Last edited:
Hannah woke up late and was in a desperate rush from that moment until she sat at her school desk for the first lesson of the day.

By the time Morning Break arrived she'd calmed down enough to feel in control again instead of lagging behind everyone else, and she took a moment to check her phone.

Ooh, Adrian had messaged her!

She quickly read through all his texts and then read them again. Mm, interesting ... she mused.

love the selfie ... boots ... tight leggings ... bold makeup, dyed hair ... 30 years younger ... printed leggings

Well he may not fancy her, but Adrian did at least like her photo of herself, and she realised that it was important to her. She also knew more of what he found sexy, and yes she could wear boots and leggings on Saturday. Oh, and she could visit the Party Shop and buy a brightly coloured wig.

But what was this about 30 years younger? Was he saying that if he was younger he'd chat her up? Or that 30 years ago he would have chatted up a girl like her?

Wondering, she tucked her phone away and went to her next lesson.

Tuesday Evening

Adrian had a busy day. But once or twice, he checked his phone anticipating something from Hannah.

But each time, nothing, Total radio silence. He couldn't believe she didn't have any time to reply to his comments at all. “Pah just being a prick tease, a little flirty minx,” he thought to himself on more than one occasion during the afternoon.

Finally, evening arrived, and with his wife ignoring him on her laptop, he reached for his and was soon reviewing both her photos and some more of his own. And so by close to 10 pm, he started to upload a few more photos of his, and some of hers, as he looked at them and edited them, changing the contrast the colours. He even made some into black and white…

The photos of Hannahs that he edited, he processed adding his ‘copyright sign’ on them, more to differentiate, identify his interpretation of her work.

“Check Dropbox Ms Tease” and waited for her reply. He resumed looking at her selfie, and her ‘five inspirational’ photos from the web. He then started to search google images for other photos, bookmarking some, and making a few notes in his Evernote app as he waited to see if she replied.

"Wots this Ms Tease stuff?" Hannah sent on WhatsApp, and then popped into her Dropbox.

She'd spent most of the day going over in her head the earlier messages from Adrian. She was still trying to work out what he was really saying.

She knew she loved flirting with him, that it gave her a buzz, and she knew that when he called her 'gorgeous', and even better, 'sexy', it made her feel sexy and exciting and powerful.

And he'd loved her selfie which had been fairly blatantly a bit naughty with no bra and bare tummy. But it was the 30 years younger that confused her. She wanted to believe that he was saying he actually did fancy her, and was just pointing out that 30 years difference meant he didn't expect he had a chance. But did he? Ok, so he looked old, and had a bit of a tummy, but he made her feel good. And he didn't seem like the selfish boys of her own age. And he was married so couldn't blab to the school how easy she was.

But now she was looking through the new pictures he'd added. A quick scroll through showed they were all 'work' and quite serious, but obviously very cleverly done. Not what she was in the mood for, so slipping upstairs she went to change.

15 minutes later she sent Adrian the selfie; grey crop top, no bra, braces to tight dark green leggings with nothing under to make lines, brown DMs on her feet, hair wild and mid green eyeshadow and dark purple lippy, lots of mascara.

Then she waited for his reply.

Last edited:

"Wots this Ms Tease stuff?"

He noticed the reply on his tab on his Mac, and opened it, grinning as he read it.

As he read it, he received a photo text, of Hannah looking rather bold. It was the outfit she had worn the previous night, but she had applied some rather bold makeup and a pair of Doc MArtins. His cock twitched inside his tight trunks.

“Last night you minx, teasing me about you wanting to fuck me, or at least that was the perception you gave!!”

He quickly added, “Not that it would ever happen!!”

But before he sent it, he cut and pasted it into another window. Part of him wanted to send the message to Hannah, but he also thought it was to blunt, too bold, too forward, too much of a leading question. If she yes 'yes I do,' that would pray on his mind. But if her reply was a negative 'dream on' again he wasn't sure if he that 'rejection' would affect their blossoming friendship!

“Wow love the revised look very urban rebel looking…. Fuck!”

He looked at the photo as he zoomed in.. He wasn't sure but he thought he could see a ‘camel toe’...

But her facial and specifically her eye makeup was wow, vivid….

Last edited:
“Wow love the revised look very urban rebel looking … Fuck!”

Grinning to herself as she sat with mum in the sitting room, Hannah quickly wrote back,

"so you approve of the changes? the boots? makeup? hair? leggings? does 'Fuck!' mean you like lots?"

"yep" came his reply right back

"thats good, ill add 'fuck!' to 'gorgeous' and 'sexy' as your words of approval, then?" This was almost too perfect. For Adrian to introduce such a dirty word in their chat raised the game. He was definitely flirting back!

"I guess you can you fucking sexy gorgeosu MINX!!"

Oh my! This was getting better and better.

Maybe he did actually fancy her? It certainly read like it. Hannah discretely slipped her left hand inside her leggings and pressed her hot sex.

"so Im a fucking sexy gorgeous MINX am I? thats got to be good? best we dont tell mum and Claire tho!"

Hannah was still grinning as she pressed SEND, then got out of her chair to say goodnight to mum.

Upstairs she got ready for bed, then sat up in bed, duvet pulled up to her chest, and checked for any more messages.

Late night Whats App chat...

He read her posts several times as he smiled to himself. She was being a flirty teasing minx. But he wondered if she was being deliberate, or even realised how flirty she was becoming.

But he was responding to her youthful flirtation, not necessarily the best move either! Her revised selfie though was quite stunning. He zoomed in again, her nipples were clearly poking through the greyness of her top, whilst her crutch, definitely seemed to have a camel toe effect. He gulped. “On purpose?” he asked himself.

But as much fun as the innuendo was, she was way too young, and a friend’s daughter. He had to push those thoughts out of his mind.

"Anyway back to the shoot Had a look at you rphotos today, I liked some of them did yousee ym edits?"

He had generally liked quite a few of her her shots, she had a style developing; though there was room for improvement. But even with many of his, there was room for improvement!

" "yep they were great, your rly good at editing!"

"thanks come with practising... hows your editing/story coming along?"

""Editing?"

"yep of your photos from yesterday??? "

""oh ... very slow ... but i sorted an order of decay growing to new life ... Nature Triumphs?"

"Good for you, hope some of my editing helps to inspire you?"

As he chats, he keeps looking back to the two selfies the difference the makeup makes is quite dramatic. He is definitely taken aback by her, and her style. And her nipples…

""yep being inspired ... tho i suck in comparison :("

"I doubt it..... just need more practice Hannah...."

"happy to advise as and when"

"Afterall its what your parents want me to do!!! :) "

""yep ... i reckon i shd practice often ... and yes mum n dad want you to nurture me ... we shd practice together Saturday?"

""is C ok with you mentorin me?"

""Happy to assist.... "Yeah she is...."

He remembered how the conversation had gone over supper earlier that evening, telling Clare that Corinne and Terry had asked him to assist Hannah. Clare just nodded without a real discussion, her only comment was “Don't do anything that her parents wouldn't approve off!”

Clare assumed that whilst she thought Adrian was still quite handsome and sexy in his own way despite being overweight, a young sassy gal like Hannah wouldn't be interested in him atall. Her only concern, was how much time it would take. But that she fancied him, or he fancied her didn't really cross her mind.

"then i want lots of assistance, startin Sat :)"

"assistance with editing as well as on shoots…?"

"I really like your make up... quite dramatic...."

"thanks .. and yeah ... ill take any assistance u can give :)"

"lol see, at your innuendo again Hannah!! :p"

"Oh do youhave any knee high boots?"

"lol ... busted .... handsome!! yeah, black ones?" as she teased him back.

"Black or brown ... leggings can look quite chick with classic knee highs"

"i got black an yeh they can ... sorry about innuendo :("

"Black look good on non black leggings.. and innuendo, quite refreshing of sorts: we all like compliemnts!!"

"besides I enjoy youbeing a teasing minx. Quite flattering even if you don't mean it"

"You can take my inuendo as a compliment, and be flattered ... but ill stop if you say"

"just be yourself Hannah, that is the hannah I enjoy being with:) "

He was enjoying the attention, especially from someone considerably younger than him, though at times he felt it was maybe too close to the bone. But as long as it was flirty fun, then it was harmless, well mostly!!

"is that 'yes its ok to keep the inuendo' ?"

“Sure if your that sad H!!”

"Just refrain yourself if CLare or your arents are around!!"

"its even more excitin if they around! but ill try n be good"

" WTF?!?! Trying to get me divorced H!! :D you good?lol that will be the day...."

"So Saturday whats the plan?"

"ha ha .. meet on Sat at yours to edit pics, then go shoot? or go shoot first, then edit old and new pics? is 9am ok?"

"Both are workable... or edit shoot edit?"

"up to you ... ill do wotever you say :)"

"See you at nineish? my place for coffee and edits... and between time let me know what shoot your planning on please!"

"ok ... ill bring some outfits as promised .. but mostly i just need to redo a couple of the last ones, fresh lighting, and plan the next project 'day in the life of' "

"Oh whats that project?"

Tell you on Sat? GTG :("

"Sure...." rather confused intrguied....

He closed his whats app window having saved her second selfie along with her first, before looking at his wife.

"It was bedtime" he announced, his mind a whirlwind of thoughts.

The rest of the week...

Adrian closed the window and glanced at some of her photos again, the comments about her teasing him, the innuendo playing on his mind. The more he chatted with her, the more he was attracted to her. Not only was she attractive, and sassy but she was also clearly intelligent with a teasing sense of humour.

But he had the bed to contend to.

The next couple of days, he was rather busy and apart from either sending or receiving a brief hi to Hannah. He was also intrigued by her next assignment ‘a day in the life off’ and wanted to hear. But soon it was Friday afternoon as he returned home to an empty home, Clare being away with a school field trip.

“Still on for tomorrow Hannah? Bring your laptop for editing. Clare isn't due back till Sunday afternoon”

He then started to clear the study of some crap, to allow space for Hannah to set up her laptop. Clare was aware that Hannah was coming round at some point for help and a shoot but she didn't know the specifics. Nor did she need to.

When Hannah got home from school her Mum had her tidy her bedroom and clean it while Mum did the rest of the house, since they'd be out all of Saturday.

Carrying the vacuum cleaner downstairs, Hannah felt her leggings pocket vibrate with a new message. It was a couple of minutes later that she read Adrian's latest message.

“Still on for tomorrow Hannah? Bring your laptop for editing. Clare isn't due back till Sunday afternoon”

Hannah quickly typed back, "sure no probs" and wondered why he mentioned Clare being away so long? They already discussed Saturday being free.

"Hey, Mum? Adrian wants to know if I can do photo stuff tomorrow morning? But I was gonna have the morning to myself at home! What excuse can I use?"

"Hannah! Don't be so ungrateful! If Adrian is making time for you, the least you can do is be grateful! Anyway, you can have Sunday morning. Your father has suprised me booking a room for us Saturday night, so we won't be home until after lunch on Sunday. Will you be ok?"

"Mum!" Hannah whined, as if it were the worst thing in the world, and stomped her way upstairs as if in a sulk.

As soon as she was in her bedroom Hannah did her 'happy dance' and texted Adrian,

"Mum n Dad are away till Sunday lunch ... lots of time to practice, shoot n edit :) .. and mum INSISTS i come over to yours sat am for photo stuff!"

It wasn't long before he got a reply from Hannah as he read it

"sure no probs"

He carried on tidying up and it wasn't long before he got his second message.

"Mum n Dad are away till Sunday lunch ... lots of time to practice, shoot n edit :) .. and mum INSISTS i come over to yours sat am for photo stuff!"

He read it a few times before he typed his reply.

“Sounds good, so whats the plan? Some editing then out to that sight in the morning to catch the sun before the showers in the afternoon, back here for editing?”

He pressed send and carried on tidying the study.

Saturday dawned bright and clear, and Hannah threw open her curtains to let the sun dance into her bedroom. Over tops of the rooves opposite the shining orb promised a gorgeous weekend, and Hannah was almost overflowing with excitement.

Last night she'd messaged Adrian to agree with his outline for the day, and suggest that she was available if he wanted to do some indoor photos of her.

Although the idea was that she would learn to photograph people by being photographed herself, by Adrian, she wasn't really interested in photographing other people. She was really interested in being photographed. It was exciting, flattering, like rewarded attention-seeking, and made her feel sexy gorgeous. fucking sexy gorgeous, she reminded herself.

Of course, there was that old request from ages ago, Grandma Erin wanting a nice photo of Hannah in her school uniform. Maybe she could finally get that out of the way? Hannah was pretty sure Adrian wouldn't mind.

So with that in mind, she repacked her flight case with some extra items before hurrying down the hall to the bathroom for her shower.

After saying goodbye to Mum and Dad and promising not to have any wild parties, Hannah grabbed a couple of slices of toast, then wheeling her case made it to Adrian's for five past nine.

She tightened her ponytail, pulled her black leather biker jacket closer over her shoulders, and rang the bell. Hannah hoped that Adrian would like her makeup as much in real as he had in the revised Urban Rebel selfie, and wondered if he'd notice that she'd swapped the DMs for black leather knee boots, and the dark leggings for white with black zig-zags. The grey crop top and braces were the same, and so was the lack of any underwear.

It felt wonderful.

Saturday Morning

Adrian received few more texts from Hannah, so before cooking his supper, he cleared part of the back dining room and conservatory, and placed the Chaise lounge in an area of space. Then he ensured all his lighting units were working before placing the various rechargeable batteries on the conditioning recharger unit.

When he was ready, he sat down with his supper before calling his wife, sipping on a cold pint of ale as he did so, the condensation forming on the outside of his crystal-leaded glass. The remainder of the evening was spent doing odds and sods, including looking at urban photography sites looking for inspiration, saving some that he liked.

Finally around 11pm after watching Have I got news for you followed by QI, he headed to bed. He awaoke around six as normal, and so by the time he heard the doorbell just after nine, he was still unpacking the weekly shop from Waitrose. He was there as the store open at 8am, as he often is.

As he unpacked, the foods that he knew Hannah liked; like him She enjoyed savouries rather than sweet stuff for the most part, so he had a collection of mini sausage rolls, luxurious scotch eggs as well as other savouries, soem of which were reduced as the best before date was fast approaching.

He also bought some burgers and cheese together with rolls; so depending on her plans, he could cook her supper if required as well as snacks during the day. And so as the doorbell rang, he was almost finished unpacking as he headed to the front door, in his shorts and fleece top, partially unzipped exposing a hint of his hairy chest.

“Hi, Hannah! Please come in….”

Her enthusiastic reply almost pushed him aside as she pulled her suitcase behind her.

As she stepped in, he closed the door behind her before giving her a greeting hug and kiss on her cheeks.

“All planned Hannah? Tea of coffee?”

"um ... coffee please?"

He lead her down into the kitchen, a room she has been in countless times, as he finished putting away speaking as he did so.

“Sorry just been to Waitrose!”

As he did, he placed the bottle of Prosecco into the fridge.

He saw Hannah had taken a stool at the breakfast bar as he started to make the coffee, grinding the fresh coffee beans, filling the kitchen with the sounds and smells associated with a quality coffee shop.

“These are the last few beans that we bought whilst in Cuba in the Summer gorgeous!”

And a few moments later he joined her on the breakfast bar, placing their drinks in front of them

As she sat at the breakfast bar, noting that he called her gorgeous she watched Adrian pottering about, admiring his legs and curious about the bits of hairy chest poking through.

Once he was opposite her she sipped her coffee, commenting on how good it was, and started to tell him about the new assignment.

"So this new assignment, its 'a day in the life of' and we can interpret it any way we like, tho if we make bad choices we wont score well .."

She sipped her coffee.

Adrian replied, "oh... interesting mmmmmmm, and what is your interpretation Hannah?"

"oh, I don't know .. I need a subject first?"

"Maybe you need a plan then you can find, choose select a subject?"

"I think its harder finding someone who agrees to being photographed, chronicled for a day, but yes, I think so, but it could be any day, like today you buying groceries?"

"yes I was thinking of a weekend day..."

"But it mustn't be too mundane ... something different about it, something interesting?"

"but a weekday could work esp if a mechanic dirty grimy location, could be more fun than an office"

"True"

"Exactly thats why an office isnt that good.. a mechanic, a florist? a baker...."

"Yes, but i need to find someone .. anyway why dont we do some editing while we think about it?"

taking their coffees with them, they went to Adrian's study where Hannah set up her laptop and opened the folder of her recent Urban shoot.

In the Study

"Sure... I'd gladly offer but need to think of making my day interesting… Being a scientist is rather clean and sterile looking… Have a look on google images for some inspiration?"

He waited for her to get her laptop from her bag, before he led her into the study, next to the kitchen behind the garage. IT was a large house, would easily sleep four, but Adrian had bought it before the prices rocketed in the early 90s, 93 in fact; as well as meeting his wife Clare. He paid around £100,000 for it, but now worth close to ¾ of a million. But they had decided not to move, downsize. They enjoyed the space despite not having children. The garden was large as was the garage.

“There's a space for you there Hannah. Want to show me what you have done?” he asked enthusiastically

He logged back onto their iMac, where his edits of her photos were on display. He selected one of his iTunes playlists, full of ballads from various genres, and artists, filling the room softly with music that he found soothing and so easy to edit, work to.

He stood behind her as he watched her efforts.

He was quite taken aback by her attire. She was clearly braless, her nipples were poking through her grey crop top, her navel on display. He had noticed the change in leggings and boots from her selfies, the zigzag monochrome printed leggings were quite funky, and the white section contrasted nicely against the black leather of her Fuck Me Boots as he (and many others) referred to them as. The braces were also interesting. But what stuck him the most was her make up, rather bold, reminding him of the photos of a young Glam Rock Artist from the late 70s, who died recently; David Bowie.

He looked and listened to her as she went through some of her photographs only interjecting when she asked him, but he had reached for a n A5 notepad and pencil and had scribbled some notes as he looked and listened.

He could see what she was trying t achieve with her shoot, and for the most part he liked it. There were a few photos that he thought could do with being re edited, re-cropped, but Hannah was shooting in difficult lighting conditions. But he could see her theme in them, and the story of bare bricks and concrete, tarmac to little shoots, even in the early stages of winter. He could see the ‘Nature Triumphs’ theme.

“Not bad at all Hannah, I can easily see your theme in your shoot.”

Hannah thought about Adrian's offer to be her subject while she busied herself editing her photos from the Urban shoot. It was fairly slow work, one frame at a time, and she wasn't as adept as him at using the software, but the project was starting to take shape, and her sequence of pictures were telling the story of new life from decay, of Nature triumphing over man's futile efforts.

The background music was soothing added a mood that was conducive to creativity, and Hannah felt like she was flowing.

"So if you were my subject for the 'Day in the Life' thing, how would we make it different? Interesting? I mean, we'd kinda need to do it next weekend ideally so we have time to edit before handing in, but would Clare agree to be part of it? Maybe she could be there but not actually in the pictures? can I start with you waking up and finish with you going to bed? Like a cycle completed?"

As she suggested this a picture flew into her mind of Adrian and Clare making love on a Saturday morning while she, Hannah, photographed them. Then another picture pushed that out, one of Adrian showering naked, maybe even jerking off, his hot thick creamy seed hosing against the shower glass...

Shaking her head to clear her mind, Hannah continued,

"Then there's the routine of the day .. supermarket, meals .. but we need something that would capture a viewer's imagination?" And suddenly she pictured Adrian visiting his Mistress, wild animal lust-filled fucking, but the Mistress had Hannah's face .. Oh My! Oh Fuck!

"Maybe its not such a good idea?"

Coffee Break?

Hannah and Adrian had discussed some of her photos, Adrian referring to his notes before she turned back to her laptop and started to edit. When he did, he was subtle in his approach. Rather than stating what was wrong in his opinion, or how he would have edited it; after all she had seen some of his edits of her photos, he started to coach, asking her what worked well in that specific photo, and what spoils it. He then asked what could be improved in software such as cropping or changing the settings, and which issues will require more concentration when composing; and more importantly the camera settings, specifically shutter speed and depth of field.

As she did so, he returned to his desk, and sat down in the modern looking mesh office chair, and took control of the mouse, with the intention to do some more editing of the photos from the previous Monday. He started to look through them, but none of those photos that remained unedited inspired him. Essentially they were surplus to requirement; not that the rarely deleted photos. He then started to browse his email, having received several marketing emails from various female clothing and lingerie. There were several sets of lingerie that caught his eye. He started to browse one of his wife’s favourite designers, Sulis Silks, as he looked at a lovely silk soft basque as well as a lovley black basque. Adrian found basques rahther erotic.

cs7600.jpg

Then there was a couple of corsets from What Katie said, in a pre-Christmas ‘sale’.

corset-overbust-steel-boned-storm.ct_1_large.jpg

But another set that caught his attention was from Fleur…

huntress_strap_balcony_front_model.jpg

DJ7KSdxW4AAf1xq.jpg
and the mathcing soft bra

And then he opened up another email from a company that he wasn't sure if he actually liked their goods. Certainly, they were, in his mind not suitable for Clare, but possibly a younger generation? But he loved receiving their marketing emails out of curiosity…

nina_softcup-and-thong-1-930x780px_1.jpg

He loved the sheer netting of the bra cup, again somethign else that he found sexually anticipating...

And so he was in his own little world various lingerie websites open on his 27 inch iMac when he heard Hannah Speak.

"So if you were my subject for the 'Day in the Life' thing, how would we make it different? Interesting? I mean, we'd kinda need to do it next weekend ideally so we have time to edit before handing in, but would Clare agree to be part of it? Maybe she could be there but not actually in the pictures? can I start with you waking up and finish with you going to bed? Like a cycle completed?"

“Errrr yeah…” he replied suddenly returning his mind to the present; turning to face her.

He saw her eyes widen as she looked at him and then beyond him.

"Then there's the routine of the day .. supermarket, meals .. but we need something that would capture a viewer's imagination?"

“Wooo hooo slow down Hannah, one idea at a time please…..”

He looked at her, her bold eye makeup catching his attention, before he looked at her, catching her exposed navel, her grey crop top.

“I need to check if I’m free next weekend first, but Clare, I’ll ask her…. “

He paused, reaching for his coffee up and then realised it was empty.

“I like the idea of routine, maybe mocked getting up and going to bed, yes I like that circular idea… Work, maybe I could run a gel or something at work, so you can take some pics of me pretending to work. And then the chores; going home via Waitrose; as you know I do most of the shopping….. And having a crap!”

He giggled at his last comment…

“How’s your editing? Coffee time and a break?”

"A break and a coffee sound great!" Hannah replied, smiling at Adrian but again glancing at the screen behind him and the rather exotic undergarments he was shopping for. Hannah wondered how many sets Clare already had.

"And I don't know about photographing you having a crap, but you do stand up when pissing? maybe we'll shoot that ha ha," she added, closing her laptop and standing up, stretching luxuriously. She could feel the cotton of her crop top slide up against her bare nipples, the soft caress rather arousing, and she realised that the under slopes of her breasts might be showing.

Oops, perhaps she was being a rotten tease to Adrian after all.

Relaxing again, Hannah picked up her mug.

"Seriously though, if you're free next weekend, mock getting up and going to bed, Waitrose, work that looks dangerous to contrast with the more typical weekend chores ... and pissing!" she grinned naughtily at that last bit.

"But That lingerie looked interesting? Clare's very lucky you'll spend so much on her. I love that red basque, and the naughty half cup bra. But that sheer bra with the double straps? phew, that looks sexy!"

Coffee break

"A break and a coffee sound great!"

“Seems a plan, must be time to start thinking about today’s shoot Gorge!”

Hannah then stood up, in front of him. As she did so, he could see her grey top ride slightly especially as she stretched, widening the gap between waistband of her funky leggings and the hem of her top exposing her firm looking abs. As she stretched, his eyes caught the attention of her crutch, suddenly wondering if he could see a ‘camel toe’ like he thought he could in her selfie from the other night. He looked away, before she caught him looking, but he was sure ehe could!

Adrian quickly stood up, inadvertently leaving Hannah an even better view of the various open screens on his large display as she stood there still looking in the general direction of his screen.

"And I don't know about photographing you having a crap, but you do stand up when pissing? maybe we'll shoot that ha ha,"

“Well it would be a novel addition to the overall theme!” he joked.

"Seriously though, if you're free next weekend, mock getting up and going to bed, Waitrose, work that looks dangerous to contrast with the more typical weekend chores ... and pissing!"

“Golden Showers!!” he remarked, but didn't mention anything else of that topic, suddenly realising it might be a kink too far. Certainly it was something he had never really tried, but in the right circumstances, he would be intrigued, as long as it was done sensually rather than as a form of humiliation, punishment.

Well we can discuss it later today and during the week come up with some ideas……!”

"But That lingerie looked interesting? Clare's very lucky you'll spend so much on her. I love that red basque, and the naughty half cup bra. But that sheer bra with the double straps? phew, that looks sexy!"

He turned to look at the screen and saw the Red Basque and other sets, and smiled at her comment about his wife being lucky.

Clare was, but yet she rarely wore it, and when she did, she struggled to look really sexy in it. Not so much because of her physique (which didn’t necessarily help) but rather she lacked the ‘confidence, sassy-ness’ to wear it; in the same way that some men still look scruffy in expensive designer suits, whilst others look very smart in a £100 M&S suit! Something that infuriated him, but very little he could do.

“Oh I buy her some” he offered but wanted to be slightly aloof what he was looking for. “But I also subscribe to some of these designer lingerie hoses out of sheer intrigue” which was also partially true.

“But I’m impressed both that you know what a Basque is and that you like it. Basques and Waspies seem to be more for the older generation I sense, or is it the more open minded generation?”

He raised his eyebrows as he asked her a rhetorical question, at least partially rhetorical.

“Let's go and get the Espresso machine on trouble!” With that, he turned and walked out of the study into the kitchen next door, and automatically turned the coffee machine on as eh started to prepare the coffees.

“Can you rinse the cups for me please?”

As she did so, he started to grind the beans, before retrieving the cow juice from the fridge, and starting to warm it with steam, making the kitchen sound like it was the counter at a coffee house.

And so they were back sitting at the Breakfast Bar…

“So our shoots today, any plans? What photos do you want, or even need to take? As we are going back there in daytime, you may want to add some sunlight photos to your assignment? In terms of my theme, it is the ‘Urban Rebel’...” he stated meeting her eyes

Hm, so Adrian considered his to be the Open Minded generation? That got her thinking as she rinsed the cups. It didn't seem like he and Clare were particularly open minded, no more than anyone else. But maybe that's because she knew so little about them?

By the time she was sitting opposite him again at the breakfast bar, the Open Minded comment had grown to become a challenge to her.

To answer his questions about their plans for the day, she replied,

"I don't need many more photos, but a set in sunlight might make a nice contrast to the dusk of the first set."

She paused, various thoughts tumbling through her head.

"And yeah, I guess I'm kind of dressed for Urban Rebel, ha ha, but later it'd be quite nice to get cleaned up and do a nice school uniform portrait? For my Gran? If you don't mind? I brought it with me."

Then she remembered something else.

"Oh, and I also packed a selection of my underwear, bras and briefs and hold up stockings for you look through ... we did talk about that before? And seeing your lingerie catalogues on line ... it just occurred to me, you might wanna try your hand at lingerie photography? See how Open Minded the younger generation is?"

Hannah wasn't sure if she was pushing things too far, being even more of a tease, so she tried to qualify her offer with, "but Mum 'n Dad and Clare don't need to see those?"

Back