The Photography Tutor Closed to (andreasubbie)

Oh, now that excited her!

Not only was Clare not reading their messages, yay, but even better, he hadn't told her ... yet. That had potential for the future.

She messaged back straight away,

"Great :) Not mentioned it to mum or dad, no need to yet? Unless you think it'll save explaining later? After all, I am old enough to make my own decisions and look after myself.

And noted .. light make up. Any other wishes for my posing I need to prepare or bring with me? H" SEND

Let's see what he makes of that, she wondered.

He read her reply and contemplated. He was going to tell Clare at some point, but wasn't quite sure how to go about it; though honest would be a good point, Clare at least knew that Hannah had befriended him that afternoon, so would not appear totally out of the blue.

"I think it may be wise to mention it even if as a matter of course. Sorry but seems odd otherwise, me male 50 years of age... sorry I am probably sounding ridiculous and pervy? But I am just aware of the social aspect these days of older guys with younger attractive gals like yourself. I know it is all above board but would like to minimise any misunderstandings, misconceptions... Sorry, Hope I'm making sense?"

He re-read her post...

"But sure your old enough to make your own decisions, and I respect that. even glad that you did contact me today!:) "

OK. So let's see, she thought to herself. I'm a younger, attractive girl, that's nice, and she smiled to herself with quiet satisfaction, and he's glad we 'friended'. That's nice too.

"I agree we should minimise possible misconceptions or misunderstandings," but not elminate them, she thought.

She wanted Mum and Dad to completely misunderstand the kind of enjoyment she was already getting from this.

"I'm glad we agree I'm old enough to make my own decisions and decide for myself what I want." That might be stretching it a bit, but she wanted him to know that this was also about her doing what she wanted for her own enjoyment.

"I'll let mum and dad know tomorrow that you helped with my homework photos, but won't bother them with too much information. But I don't suppose we need to trouble everyone every time, or if I happen to pose for you? We don't want them getting the wrong idea." And by the wrong idea, she meant any idea that wasn't what she and Adrian wanted them to have.

It was much more exciting for Hannah if they could keep her posing for Adrian strictly between the two of them. Would he go for it? Would he understand that's what she wanted? Did he have any idea how much fun this was, especially if it was their secret?

She sent her reply.

As he read Hannah's post, he saw Jane; her mother come online on FB. While it wasn't the norm, he and Jane had chatted a couple of times, and so Adrian messaged her.

"Thanks for the invite last night to your Bonfire BBQ, We had a very enjoyable evening, especially chatting to Hannah and her 'bf' for a while. she even befriended me today which surprised me."

Jane replied almost instantly "I saw she had, and that's because you are an honest down to earth gentleman!"

Adrian smiled as he replied "Thank you, I never knew she was doing photography at A-level.... She is now asking my advice!"

"Well of course she would you have taken some great shots in the past.. and some awful ones as well :)"

"Cheeky!!! :("

Adrian returned to his chat window with Hannah.

"Oh, I suspect Imay have to inform Clare more than you will inform your parents, but you are a student now, and It seems that I am destined to be your unofficial tutor!! Anyway about to cook supper but I'll be in touch, here is my number and if you have whats-ap, that makes two of us" see you tomorrow, chat later!!"

As Clare and he ate supper, Adrian mentioned about Hannah, and that she was doing A-level photography! And soon they were chatting about something else, Clare clearly not caring about Hannah nd Adrian. After all, why should she? And why did Adrian have to worry, she was pretty yes but young and well Adrian would not be her type. Drat, he joked to himself.

Later that evening, he sought his camera gear, ensuring the batteries were charged, and the tripods were ready, together with anything else he thought he may need.

Last edited:
Yay, another reply!

Oh, he was going off line, but she added his phone number in her mobile and checked that he appeared on whatsapp. Hm, she felt a little disappointed that he'd gone, but replied anyway. He might read it some time later.

"Thanks for taking me on, tutor :) Sure tell Clare as much as you need to, but let me know? Added you, see you later on whatsapp .. when is it ok to msg you? I had fun chatting :) H"

She kept her phone in sight the rest of the evening, just in case he sent her a message, and by the time she went to bed she'd still not heard anything.

'Oh well,' she thought to herself, 'he obviously didn't enjoy it as much as I did,' and she turned out her light and her tablet on looking for the next story by that author from earlier.

That evening, he was pre-occupied with cooking, preparing his camera gear and getting ready for work, though he did see her WhatsApp message.

But the following morning, he arrived at work as normal around 07:45, and sat down on hsi desk. As he booted up his work PC, he reached for his phone, and swiped onto the WhatsApp and selected Hannah's message.

"Morning H, are we still on for tonight?"

Smiling, he closed the app, and started t get ready for the day. Later, as he was waiting for an incubation to finish, he saw a couple of posts of Hannah's on Facebook.

He quickly browsed her comments and her friends responses, and posted a couple of relevant amusing posts, before returning to his work.

Hannah hadn't slept well, too much on edge hoping for a message from Adrian, but nothing came and she was cranky and bad tempered and had got to school late.

After playing catch-up most of the morning she finally managed to check her phone at Morning Break. Seeing a whatsapp message her face lit up, and she hurried into the toilets to read it, as well as checking out her fb alerts.

"Yep, will be at the site at about 4.30 dont forget the tripod and thanks for the fb comments :) excited about posing H"

She sent the message on whatsapp which she wanted to use from now on to chat to Adrian ... if he'd bother to chat back. She wondered if he was already bored with her.

With the message sent, she went back to join her friends, the phone now next to her skin on her tummy so she'd know if Adrian replied.

Last edited:

Work was busy. That was before he had a confirmed departure time at 4 pm. He should arrive, traffic willing around 4:35-4:40. But he saw her reply on hsi phone, as he received it, but was too busy to swipe into his phone to reply, until lunchtime.

"See you around 4:35 or so trffic willing" He sent his text complete with typos, as he was too focused on his work to care.

The afternoon flew by, and finally, he walked to the car, taking with him his thermal caf tier re in a mug, with his favourite coffee. With the engine idling, it was already twilight as he sent a text to Hannah.

"En route"

With that, he returned his iPhone to the Waze app, and started to follow the directions. Traffic was reasonably forgiving for a Monday evening, and soon, he arrived on the street that Hannah had said. He couldn't see her, and so he parked up and turned the ignition off.

"Just arrived"

With that, he picked up his coffee and started to walk around the site. 'Time spent on reconnaissance is seldom wasted' he remembered. And so he started to walk, feeling the autumnal air on his legs, still wearing shorts, his torso covered in a quality windproof top.

He found a few possible photos as he reached for his iPhone and took several, walking around. As he took one shot, he received a text, and swiped to read it.

It was from Hanah.

It was during lunch, sitting with her friends as they all ate, that her tummy buzzed with a phone alert.

That had to be Adrian, surely? She slid her phone out and checked the screen. Yay!

Shielding the screen from the others she checked his message quickly, noticing that he seemed rushed. He wasn't enjoying this, it seemed, and she put the phone away in her bag until later.

Hannah was in a grumpy mood again most of the afternoon, and after school finished she walked across town to the demolition and building site. She was still wearing her school grey skirt, dark tights, shirt, tie and sweater and sat on a step to wait, her phone in her hands.

Once she got his 'arrived' message she sent back,

"On the steps of the old laundrette," and waited for him.

She was nervous, not sure if he was now just going through the motions because he'd made a promise, or if he actually wanted to do this. Maybe he just had second thoughts. Maybe Clare told him off. Everything would depend on how he reacted when he saw her. She waited anxiously for him to show up.

"On the steps of the old laundrette,"

He grinned and replied.. "Not found it yet be there shortly!"

He quickly walked towards back to the car and the parade of shops, and as he turned the corner, there she was.

He approached her, seeing her still in her smart uniform as he spoke. He was wondering if she would kiss him on the cheeks. She never had until Saturday when she hugged both him and Clare as they left the bonfire event that her family had hosted.

"Evening you, and I hope you are well? All ready for this evening? I've got your tripod in the car."

He paused before he continued, "I've looked around and there could be a story to tell for your project. But this is your project Hannah, so what ideas do you have, if any?" he quickly added at the end. After all she hinted at him being a tutor. I addition to actually how to compose photographs, it would also include how to plan a shoot, and the like.

Last edited:
As soon as she saw Adrian, Hannah got up and smoothed her school shirt and sweater, then her grey skirt making herself look presentable.

She watched him carefully as he greeted her, looking in his eyes for answers. He seemed happy enough to be here, even nicely familiar with her, a little chatty. Adrian was obviously taking the Tutor thing seriously which was both nice and disappointing. On the one hand, everyone likes to be taken seriously, and she could certainly learn a lot from Adrian in photography, but on the other hand she had really enjoyed flirting with him even if he hadn't responded in the same way. It looked like the more 'life' things she kind of hoped to learn from him were off his agenda.

Oh well, maybe he wanted just to be proper. She'd quite perked up whe he suggested how pervy a 50 year old man might be with an 18 year old girl.

But since their relationship was 'harmless', she stood up on tiptoes, kissed his cheek, and answered seriously,

"Thanks for the tripod. As for the story, I was thinking of an old-young theme .. crumbling old buildings no longer of any use apparently contrasted with hope for the future ... so sun setting on the past, but bright flash light on the new growth of plants and animals and new life taking over ... but I wanted to show that just because others think old is past it and used up, some see plenty of life experience and dependable endurance and stability there?"

She couldn't resist trying to draw a parallel with a young woman/older man idea, and wondered if he detected it. She might expand a bit more on that later on their Messenger.

As Hannah greeted him, and allowed him to kiss her cheeks in a friendly embrace, he smelt a whiff of perfume. Not overly strong but present, his hands lightly resting on her young waist.

“Lovely smell Hannah…” he offered as he stepped back.

“Thanks; Thanks for the tripod.”

“My pleasure…”

“As for the story, I was thinking of an old-young theme .. crumbling old buildings no longer of any use apparently contrasted with hope for the future ... so sun setting on the past, but bright flash light on the new growth of plants and animals and new life taking over ... but I wanted to show that just because others think old is past it and used up, some see plenty of life experience and dependable endurance and stability there?"

He listened to her intently keen to hear that she had thought off for their shoot. His own ideas were partly one of urban fashion-esque, the young school girl in an area of decay, sort of symbolising the next generation. His other theme of sorts was lighting, it was twilight, using harsh single light sources and possibly reflectors to soften it slightly.

As he listened, he took a sip of coffee from his cafeteria in a mug, watching her as she spoke. He knew Hannah wasn't that well endowed in terms of her breasts. Yet the jumper as she moved gave slight tension line around her right breast, making him double take briefly, but then she finished speaking. But in the setting sun, she did look rather alluring he thought to himself.

“Interesting Hannah, especially the last bit, decay yet a degree of stability and an enduring presence… But i do like your old-young theme. Similar to mine but yet slightly different; but I was thinking along the lines of decay and a new generation as well….”

He smiled as their eyes met.

looking Adrian in the eye, she replied, "I'm glad you like young/old too."

She paused, letting her comment stand alone.

"So if we're thinking on similiar lines .. you want to do your pics first, then mine? or get mine out the way, then yours?"

Hanna didn't know what his story was going to be, but it might be best if she wasn't influenced by it. After all, he was so much more experienced, his was bound to be better.

“How about we do your shoot first? After all, the light is fading, and if you want to use some natural light…”

He also thought that if Hannah went first, she could take control of the shoot, and then after his shoot, if she wanted to redo, she could do and thus learn more…

“I think that could work, you go first and then I follow, and then possible if needed you can have another go if you get any fresh ideas?”

He looked at her and hoped the temperature wouldn’t drop too much. He also wondered what clothing she had brought with her.

"ok, so I was thinking lots of photos of the old buildings in the yellow street lamps first, while there's still natural light, then follow up with the flash of plants and stuff growing out the cracks in the concrete?"

It was still warmish, but there was a slight chill to the air. It felt envigorating, and added a sense of being alert.

"This is fun, Adrian .. I hope we can do it again?" picking up her gear and finding a spot for the opening photos, getting stuck in to the natural light sequence.

"Now for the flash!"

Adrian watched Hannah as she started to compose and shoot her shots. He could see her walking around, looking for slightly different viewpoints.

“Don't forget low angles can work well with wide angle lenses. And don’t be afraid to stand on something. I always carry step ladders in the car just in case!”

Every now and then she showed him the viewfinder and he’d look making a few comments. But he wanted to be a coach, a mentor. As such he wasn't going to teach her, but to get her to talk about her shots, what worked well, and what needs improvement. As such she would be teaching herself and more likely to remember, to learn.

But she didn't particularly ask at the moment, so he just watched her and every now and then scribbled something on his A6 notebook that he always kept in his camera bag. But he watched her as she tip-toed, knelt, offering him interesting views of her younger form. Once or twice he wondered how flexible she was from her dancing that she did a couple of times a week. He also saw her in her leotard on her facebook pages...

And then she seemed happy.

“And now for the flash”

“I’ll be back.” in his imitation Arnold/Terminator manner as he walked to the car and got the tripod as well as another bag filled with flash units and reflectors.

“So what’s the plan Gorgeous?' he asks

Hannah giggled at his terrible Arnie impression, but thought about his advice on angles and lenses. And on him calling her gorgeous. That pleased her immensely.

"Well, I'm gonna use these flashes to get some bright, stark images of the plants I mentioned before .. after all, flashes can be quite fun, can't they?"

And with that she started on some of the new growth bursting through the suppressing concrete canopy near where they were, putting his advice to good use by crouching down low and using a variety of lenses. She'd look through later on her computer to choose which ones worked best.

Some of the shots required her to kneel with her elbows on the ground as well, but since Adrian wasn't actually interested in her she reckoned that her bum sticking up in the air wouldn't matter, especially since her school skirt pretty much covered her bum and anyway she had tights on as well as knickers.

Hm, which made her think. Pity she wore tights, but the school uniform didn't allow for stockings. Oh well.

Getting up she exclaimed, "Damn, I ripped the knees in these tights! maybe I should've worn the PE kit in my bag instead of this stuff!" She rolled her eyes, cross with herself, and loosened the tie and top shirt button.

Then she climbed onto a bit of wall section, almost waist height, and took a few pictures of some new buildings through an empty old window frame.

After getting down she busied herself around their part of the site getting a variety of different images and messing up her uniform. She hardly looked gorgeous now, she thought to herself.

Finally when she was done she came over to Adrian and asked, "So whatcha think, Adrian? See anything you like?" as she flicked through what she'd got so far.

He watched her as she started to place the flash units around her subjects, and experimenting with the intensity of the flash as she took the photos, on a few occasions using the ‘LiveView’ feature. She seemed to have some interesting ideas as she played with coloured filters on the flash units, which created some interesting coloured shadows as the light interacted with the green leaves.

But as she Stood, knelt and even laid on the ground, Adrian started to admire her bum and legs. Whilst her legs were a tad thin for his liking, nonetheless he had to admire the toned legs, her legs always looking muscular but yet in a feminine manner. He always smiled as she would stand up and straighten out her skirt, even though at times it didn't need doing.

"Damn, I ripped the knees in these tights! maybe I should've worn the PE kit in my bag instead of this stuff!"

Adrian grinned as she brushed herself off.

“Well I did think you were mad to lay on the ground in your skirt Hannah!!” he remarked chuckling to himself.

But she seemed to ignore his remark as she continued, clearly focused on her thoughts and ideas.

"So whatcha think, Adrian? See anything you like?"

As she spoke, she stepped closer to him, almost leaning into him as she lifted up the screen of her camera so that he could see. After a few moments, his right arm felt awkward, and so as she stood on his right, her left back occasionally leaning into his right side, he placed his arm over her shoulder as he was able t inhale, appreciate her perfume as she showed him the photos she had taken.

“Need to see them on a larger screen but some of them look very interesting, and I’m sure will be suitable for your project. And of course, you can tweak the lighting conditions in Lightroom or Photoshop… ”

He paused before he spoke…. “May I have the camera please?”

As she offered him the camera, he quickly scrolled back to some of the first photos the lighting of the buildings, the twilight sky, the orange neon glow…”

I like these, the Orange lights add a warmth, that the new whiter LED streetlights lack, they make things feel cold, stark…”

Andrea happily surrendered the camera and listened to his comments, leaning gently against him; it seemed quite natural having his right arm around her shoulders and felt kind of comforting, and of course she had no objection to them becoming used to such close physical contact. There was just something about his age, experience, knowledge, understanding and confidence that drew her, even if he did have a bit of a tummy.

"I'm glad you like the orange glow, too ... it is much warmer though perhaps it wouldn't be very flattering to skin? Talking of which, I think I have enough pictures for now. How about we do your shoot next?"

Hannah took back her camera and bent over to put it away in its case.

Staightening, she asked, "So did you still want me to pose for you? And is the uniform ok? I know its a bit scruffy now, but it smoothes out .. or I got my PE kit in my bag ... blue wrap over hockey skirt, long white socks, airtex white shirt? I know its not very attractive, but then neither is this stuff!" gesturing to her slightly soiled school skirt, shirt and sweater.

He looked at Hannah as she asked his question. He had a little uniform fetish, and so his decision was easy.

Stay in your uniform for now please Hannah… I think that will be more suited to my theme for the shoot that I mentioned earlier.”

It was now ready for Adrian to take control of the shoot. He placed Hannah in front of a wall, covered with graffiti, street art, and almost under an orange street light.

“Just lean back, and look beyond me please, look as if you’re bored!”

“Shouldn’t be difficult”
he joked.

He took two or three initial shots, as he did so, he could see the damage to her tights, the ladders being partially visible.

“Your laddered tights Hannah. you may want to remove them! As sexy as they look” he joked as he offered her the screen of the back of his DSLR, so she could see what he was referring to..

As he gave her some directions, he started to take photos, stopping occasionally to move his flash unit, or the reflector behind. He asked her to pose differently, placing her foot against the wall, or turning to face the camera at a different angle. He also directed her where he wanted her to look. But she seemed to start to develop her own style of poses, using his advice, his suggestions, but she also made some other ideas.

“Are you cold at all?”

She looked at him with a slight nod. “Yeah, why?”

“Would love to have some photos of you just in your blouse and skirt Hannah”

Sure..” as she stepped towards her bags, her arms folding as she quickly removed her jumper. As soon as he did so m he could make out the black or dark blue bra under her slightly sheer blouse. As soon as her jumper was removed, it was, at least for him no longer a youth contrasting the decay style shoot the two of them had briefly discussed an hour or so earlier.

It was now slightly more of a fashion sense, an urban fashion shoot of sorts.

He moved location slightly as Hanna removed her top, and soon the two of them were back at work, Hannah’s posing style was clearly developing, she had obviously read the book she had borrowed. Every now and then, whether she was facing the camera or looking away, her blouse was pulled tight against the blouse, revealing the blackness of the bra, a possible lace pattern, or the shoulder and back clasp, the label of the bra tucked under the strap.

He asked her to remove the ponytail and fan her hair out, or place it over her shoulder, or even tried to slow the shutter down, asking for her to move her head, to get some movement in, with her hair.

The fact that she was becoming confident meant he could become more focused on the technical aspects of the shoot. But once or twice his mind wandered. He once or twice wanted to suggest that she should remove her bra. The lighting was such that no detail would, could be seen other than the loss of the dark bra underneath.

But then he had to stop himself, he was suddenly starting to make the shoot even more of an urbanesque erotic shoot.

Finally, after Hannah posing in three different locations, he called Hannah over and started to quickly thumb through them on the little screen, aware of her close proximity to him. He gulped within.

Hannah started off just posing exacly as Adrian directed, trying to look bored or at least blank faced, but he soon decided her tights were too torn to work in the pictures, so stooping a little she shrugged them off her hips from under her skirt and down, stepping out of her slip-ons and back. Looking though his photos so far she agreed that they weren't right.

They were totally ruined and she put the bunched remains on a wall nearby, meaning to to take them away when they were finished.

It was quite nice being bare legged, though a bit more breezy, and it felt a little sexy too.

The posing developed as Adrian got into his theme which seemed to be like a living thing, feeding off the changes in light and setting and when he asked, she was quite happy to get rid of the sweater.

Yes it was a bit chillier still, but it felt nice and free, and she loosened her tie a bit more, then took it off.

The shoot kept going and Adrian got more absorbed and seemed to forget that she was Hannah, his friends' daughter. It made her feel good being treated more like a real model, made her feel like a woman, an attractive woman.

By the time he was directing her hair as well she was really getting into it too, and thought she understood what he was after, adopting some postures that were probably not entirely suitable, like leg bent with foot flat to the wall behind her and skirt riding as high as it coud go on her raised leg. Others where she undid a few more shirt buttons and leaned forward, blatantly letting him see down her top.

It was turning into quite a sexy experience. And then they were standing close to each other looking through the replays.

"They look great .. you're so clever with lighting, timing and focus. I wish I'd worn a white bra though ... this one kinda shows through too much, unless you like that?"

Hannah hesitated to suggest she pose in bra and skirt, but in reality it was no worse than a bikini. If Adrian wanted that, he needed to give her some encouragement.

"They look great .. you're so clever with lighting, timing and focus. I wish I'd worn a white bra though ... this one kinda shows through too much, unless you like that?"

“Thank you, Hannah. But, Well, you look good quite errrr sensual Hannah.” He wanted to say sexual, sexy, even fuckable. But with her age, and that whom she was, he felt he should err on the side of caution. He didn't want to scare, frighten her in any way. Nor upset his friend and drinking partner. He was enjoying their first session together and would love for her to suggest another shoot.

He met her eyes as she mentioned the bra, and wondered if she noticed a slight blush in his cheeks, though the shadows and cold air he was probably already red in the cheeks.

“Actually I was wondering if you had worn it on purpose? Part of the urban fashion scene of sorts?” he asked meeting her eyes with his as he paused. His mind wondering if he could get away asking.

“Pity it's rather chilly though a couple of shots with you removing your blouse could be quite fun?” He decided to pose the question as a random though, some thing for her to pick up on if she wanted to. But Hannah ebing who she was,; well he wasn't going to be quite so bold; yet.

But he did want to take a couple of shots out of fun, curiosity.

“Ready for a few more before I take you home? Unless you have any more photos you want to take? I’d like to try out my new fixed lens… recently bought a 85 mm F1.8 prime!”

As she nods a yes; he faced her. “Got any bold lipstick on you, Hannah?”

She giggled quietly when he suggested that she looked sensual, and hoped that he really meant sexy

"And no, the dark bra wasn't any fashion statement, I just thought it'd be hidden under the sweater at school, and kinda forgot that it might be problem tonight," pulling an 'oops' face to excuse herself.

"Anyway, yeah lets do a few more before it gets really late!" becoming enthusiastic again, eyes sparkling as she mused on his suggestions and her increasingly naughty mood. "Lets try this new lense, I wanna see your big fat one!" she added cheekily, and then scooted off to her bag. Pulling out her lippy she applied a fresh layer, and though it wasn't especially bold, the pink Natural Sheer did emphasise her lips nicely.

"Ok, so lets get started!" and she bounced back, leaning her right hand against a wall, standing on her right leg, the left bent under with pointed toe to the ground.

Her left hand crept up from her waist and started to toy with the highest fastened button of her shirt ... and popped it undone, before sinking to the next, and the next, and the next, until the white shirt flapped open, the right side falling away to reveal half her dark lacy bra.

"Is this what you had in mind?"

"Anyway, yeah let's do a few more before it gets really late!, Lets try this new lense, I wanna see your big fat one!"

“Well this lens is rather short and stubby!” he remarked accurately whilst removing the lens from the bag; on the shape and size of the lens, but smiling at her rather unladylike humour and possible reference. But other than smiling, he refrained from commenting.

"Ok, so let's get started!"

“Sounds good!” stated Adrian as he lifted his camera to his eye and focused in on her using the eyepiece. The previous lens he had used on the shoot was a telephoto lens, and as such, he didn't have to move much. But with this prime, he would have to move around more. But it was a good portrait lens with a narrow depth of field and good.

He quickly placed Hannah and the flash unit as well as a reflector and was soon taking photos, the flash illuminating the light, mixing with the orange glow from the ageing streetlights.

He stepped back slightly as he wanted a mixture of facial and body portraits, moving around to change the background, though with the new lens most of it was out of focus bokeh, especially the street lights in the distance.

For a while he was so focused on the photo composition, he didn't notice, at least initially the appearance of Hannah undressing for him. Suddenly he noticed and gulped as she stared at the camera, or was it him.

He felt his heart pound in his chest as she appeared to look directly at him, in the eye as her fingers started to unfasten her blouse.

He wanted to stop in awe, to watch, but that would be too obvious. Instead, he took as many photos as the flash units recharged would allow wondering if he could get a mini movie of the photos. And then the final button was unfastened as the blouse hung, her bra partially visible, hints of her flesh through the mesh of the lace. He gulped again as Hannah spoke.

"Is this what you had in mind?"

He lowered the camera as he inhaled deeply, aware that his cock was responding; his mind a flood of thoughts and emotions. He wanted her to remove the blouse completely for a couple of shots.

“Yes it was Hannah!” smiling. She had clearly picked up his random question and quite unexpectedly acted on it. But would she remove the blouse… he choked slightly as he spoke.

“Will you consider continuing removing your blouse Hannah?” his voice croaking.

She giggled, enjoying the game they were playing, or that she was playing, and smiling naughtily she slowly slipped the shirt off her shoulders till it was caught by her arms folded across her tummy. Then she straightened her arms and let it fall to the ground. It would get dirty, but then so much of today's uniform was now dirty what was another piece?

"You know, it's really a very naughty request of yours, Adrian! I'm your friends' daughter, and here you are trying to undress me!"

Again Hannah giggled, enjoying teasing the older man, knowing that he wasn't actually interested in her which made her teasing harmless.

After all, he'd ignored every innuendo she'd flung at him earlier on whatsapp and in actual conversation.

"Anyway, I'm warning you now the BRA STAYS ON!" and she gave him a mock stern look, deliberately not saying anything about her skirt.

Back