A European Adventure (closed)

" 'sokay..." Came her sleepy murmur through a yawn. His hand on her leg was warm, and as she blinked her bleary eyes open, she stretched her legs forward carefully. Not wanting him to move his hand and not wanting to hit the seat in front of her. Anna sat up a bit, glancing from the corner of her eyes as she 'accidentally' parted her legs a little while carefully stretching her arms out and massaging her neck a bit. Curious to see what this handsome cutie would do with the moment given to them as everyone else around them slept.

Jack noted Anna rubbing her neck and took his opportunity. "Here, let me help with that." He said quietly lifting his hand from her thigh to lift the armrest that separated them. "Just turn this way a little" he said guiding her so her back was facing him more.

He ran his up her back and to her shoulders then worked his thumbs into the back. Anna leaned back into him letting her head rest on his shoulder while he massaged her neck. She was clearly enjoying his touch so he allowed his hands to drift over her shoulders and down her arms as he dipped his head down and kissed her neck. Her head tilted away from him exposing more of her neck to him. His hands, moving down her arms grazed the side of her breasts causing her to subtly arch her back pressing them out, inviting his touch. Another moan came from her has his hands crossed from her arms to caress her breasts.

Anna turned towards him with his help, situating herself to be able to sit comfortably in her seat. His hands against her back and shoulders, working into her muscles felt so damn good. She bit back a moan as her head came to rest on his shoulder while he massaged her neck. This time she does moan, softly. The aching muscles relaxing. Then his hands, now drifting over her shoulders and down her arms, were replaced with his lips. She tilted her head away from his direction, exposing more of it to him as she moaned again. Gasping and subtly arching her back as his fingers caressed the sides of her breasts. She was eager for more of his touch and was happily inviting it. She moaned his name softly as he began to caress her breasts.

Anna’s back pressed hard into Jack’s chest as he released the top 2 buttons of her blouse then slipped a hand inside, His fingers found their way inside her bra caressing her breast as his other hand move down to her thigh.

He gathered the soft silk fabric of her skirt as the hem rose up her thigh. Her legs parting, inviting him to explore her further. Stroking his finger across her panties she placed her hand on his pressing his hand more firmly into her pussy.

“Mmmm, you like that don’t you. Tell me what you want me to do?” He whispers into her ear knowing exactly what the answer was but wanting to hear her say it.

Anna blushed and shivered lightly as his hand slipped into her shirt, the two top buttons undone. She bit her lip to muffle a groan as he began caressing her breast beneath her bra. A needy whimper escapes her as his hand slips up along her parting legs. Bunching and pulling her skirt up to her waist. "Mmmngh!" She presses herself back against him as he begins stroking his fingers against her panty covered pussy. She reaches down to press his fingers more firmly into her. Groaning as his whisper and his warm breath tickles her ear. "I-I want you to pleasure me...I want your fingers to make me wet and for your cock to fuck me. Make me forget about the idiot who hurt me..."

“I think I can do that.” He whispered as his fingers slipped inside her panties then parted her. Jack could feel her wetness as his fingers glided over her slick pussy.

“Mmmm, so wet.” He breathed into her ear as he pressed 2 fingers into Anna’s wet pussy. Jack stoked her clit with his thumb as he worked him fingers into her. His hand inside Anna’s blouse cupped her breast. Her stiffening nipple resting between his fingers, he pinched it between them.

Jack could hear her shallow breaths coming quicker as he continued to pleasure her.

“Are you cum for me?” He asked as he began to thrust his fingers into her harder.

She gasps, covering her mouth as she moans loudly from his fingers pushing into her. Working her wet pussy, her hips jerking against his fingers as he teases her clit with his thumb. Whimpering needily and squealing behind her hand while he pinches her stiff nipple, her breath becomes shallow and quick as she's driven closer and closer to orgasm. Anna blushed as he whispered against her ear again, thrusting his fingers harder into her again and again and again until...

Her muscles tensed as her body spasmed. Her pussy clamping down against his fingers as her juices gushed hard with her orgasm while she cried out into her hand. Her back arching as she trembled. Her face flushed.

Jack pulled her tight to his chest as her body quaked and she gushed around his fingers. He confined to clutch her to him as the aftershocks of her orgasm subsided. “Good girl” he whispers as he kissed her neck then withdrew his fingers and lifted them to his lips tasting her.

Anna, panting and clutched to his chest, parted her lips and took his fingers into her mouth. Moaning as her tongue licked and swirled around them. Tasting herself on him as she sucked his fingers clean. She teasingly moves her head back and forth along his fingers with a soft groan, rubbing her tongue along them. Imagining them to be his cock, though she was sure it was much bigger than his fingers.

As the cabin lights flickered back on Anna moved back to her seat and arranged herself. The captain made an announcement that they'd made some time and would be landing at Heathrow in an hour at 9:00 am. Usually Jack found an early arrival to be bad news since that just meant he had more time to kill before 3:00 when he could check into his room. Fortunately, he'd learned that less on the previous trips and booked the room for an extra day on the front side and checked into his room already. He turned to Anna.

"These early arrivals are always so weird when you have to check your bags at the hotel and try to figure out how to kill 6 hours before you can check in. Did you get an early check in where you're staying?"

Anna jumped a bit when the cabin lights flickered before the captains voice came over the PA. She shuffled back into her seat, cleared her throat as she quickly adjusted herself and grabbed for her phone. Still playing music and still plugged in. "Uhm, I believe so. I should double check that." She laughs, still a little breathless. Pausing her music, she pulled up her email to check on that reservation for her room. "Yes, okay. I did get an early check-in..." She sighs with relief. Clicking her lockscreen back on, she looks back towards Jack. Squirming a little as her thighs rubbed together. "But I could always head there later if you were looking to finish what we started..."

As Anna pulled up her confirmation email Jack was hoping she didn't have early check in so he could coax her to his place while she waited but she spared him having to ruse with her more direct approach.

"I like the way you think!" Jack said as he reached over and clasped her hand.

The remainder of the flight had Jack filled with anticipation. When they finally landed they both collected their carry-ons and made their way through customs. The line was long, as usual, but moved along pretty quickly. The wait at least gave Jack more time to check out that Anna's ass as they waited. Finally through they collected their checked bags and caught a cab.

"Hilton, Hyde Park" Jack told the cab driver as the doors closed then he sped off. Jack, wanting to make the best use of the half hour drive, turned to Anna and pulled her lips to his.

Anna leaned forward, hands on the seat between them as she leans into him and his kiss. Moaning softly. She moves her hands as she scoots in closer to him. Pressing herself into his side as she slide her hands up along his chest. Gripping at his shirt and jacket for a moment before her hands come up to run through his hair. Musing it up.

By the time the taxi pulled up in front of the Hilton, Jack and Anna had worked themselves into a frenzy. The taxi driver, himself, was pretty excited as he spent most of the drive peering into the rearview mirror watching them grope and paw at each other while narrowly avoiding accidents as he did.

Collecting their bags from the trunk they made their way to the elevator and up to the second floor. Jack pulled his phone out, opening the Hilton app, and pressed a button unlocking the door just as they made it there.

Clearing the entry hall they discarded their bags and found themselves in each other's arms instantly. Jacks lips pressed firmly into Anna's as his fingers worked at the buttons of her top then pressing it over her shoulder. His lips moved to her neck as he found the zipper of her skirt then freed it causing her skirt to pool at her feet.

Anna moaned as he stripped her from her blouse and her skirt. His lips trailing to her neck as she stepped out of her skirt. Still in her heels and panties, she clawed at his suit jacket and shirt. Pushing them both off his shoulders once the button up shirt was open. His tie she had 'conviently, discarded a little closer to the bed as her hands gave his belt a sharp tug and pulled it undone. The clanking of it hitting the floor is lost in their frenzy as she gets his pants undone and slips her hand into his pants. She groaned needily when she found his cock and began stroking it.

Jack steps out of his shoes then his pants as Anna strokes his cock. He walks her over to the bed and lays with his head on the pillows before pulling her onto it and on top of him. Pulling her down on top of him Jack feels her soft warm skin pressed against his. His lips move to her neck as his hands slide down her back until his hands glide across the silky fabric over her panties. His hard cock presses into her belly through his briefs aching for her to free it.

His lips move back to hers, parting as his tongue flicks against her lips. His hands glide up her back then to her shoulders before lightly pulling her down, urging her lips lower.

Anna fell onto him and was left straddling his waist, her upper body pressed down against his as his lips came to her neck. Making her groan and tilt her head to expose more of her neck to him as she ground down against him. Feeling his hard cock through their under clothing as he kissed her. She moaned as she felt his tongue against her lips, which willingly part for him as she reaches between them. Pulling down her panties and his briefs to rock her wet pussy against him. His hands on her hips.

Jack reached down and guided himself into Anna as she lowered onto him, taking him in slowly. He could feel her pussy grip him tight as it stretched to accommodate him. She worked him deeper into her with each movement until she'd taken his full length then paused as their mouths devoured the other. Jack's hands gripped her ass he began to thrust up into her. Her building wetness easing the passage as he drove his cock into her.

Anna groaned as he guided himself into her. The feeling of the head of his cock sliding into her had been amazing and he was big. She slowly sank down onto him, slowly working his girthy length into her as her pussy was stretched to accommodate his cock. Tight and snug. Finally their hips met as he bottomed out while she moaned loudly into the kiss. After a minute, she Jack's hands at her ass as his hips began thrusting up into her as she lifted till only the head of his cock was inside and slammed down onto him. Meeting him as he thrusted upwards. Pushing his cock into her nice and deep as she steadily grew wetter and wetter for him. Making it easier and easier to slip his cock into her.

"Fuck, you feel so good!" Jack said as he spread the cheeks of Anna's ass wide and drove into her.

He'd never have guessed as he saw her waiting at the gate just 10 hours ago that he'd have her in his room riding his cock only a short time later. Sure he had his hopes, but a woman as gorgeous as her doesn't just fall into your lap (quite literally) every day.

He silently thanked her idiot fiancé as he leaned forward and teased her nipple with his tongue and continued to fuck her.

"Fuuuck, your cock is so big! So much bigger than his and so fucking good! Fucking me so deeply!" Anna whimpered, throwing her head back in pleasure as her tempo and pace became harder and faster as she felt him lean towards her. Making her lean back, her bouncing breasts lifting off his chest. Her nails clawing at his chest as he his tongue came forth to tease one her nipples. Her eyes fluttered close and she was sure from how hard he gripped at her ass that the flesh would be red and tender with nail indents left behind.

Jack leaned back onto the bed releasing her nipple from his mouth. His eyes fixed on her breasts bouncing as she rode him. He gripped Anna's wrists as her hands clawed at his chest then pressed them behind her causing Anna to lean back further and arch her back as her hands came to rest on his thighs. She ground into him rocking her hips taking him deeper into her as she did. His hands cupped her breasts, teasing her hard nipples as she moaned. Releasing one, his hand trailed down her stomach and began stroking her clit as she rocked more urgently into him.

Anna gasped when he roughly grabbed her wrists and yanked behind her back, placing them on his thighs. Forcing her to lean back for balance sake as her chest was jutted forward. She blushed a little but switched up from bouncing along his cock, to swiftly grinding hard against him. Her hips rocking back and forth greedily as his cock went in deeper. A shiver went down her spine at his touch. Her hard nipples were teased by skilled fingers. She moaned needily as he teased her until his fingers found her clit. Her hips bucked wildly against him as she squealed and whimpered. "Oh fuck! Fuck, fuck fuck! YES!"

Jack felt Anna begin to shudder as he stroked her clit and she cried out her approval. He worked her clit harder as her muscles pulsed around his cock.

A subtle quake started to build within him as he watch her face contort in the throes of ecstasy. “Yes, cum all over that cock!” He grunted out as he pressed a nipple firmly between his fingers.

Anna emitted screams and squeals as he rubbed her clit harder, making her shudder as she started to clench and tighten around his cock. His fingers pinched her stiff nipple firmly as he edges her on to her orgasm. Telling her cum all over him. So with a cry of his name, she does. Her juices gushing and flowing as she keeps going. Her body trembling as she rides him, and rides out the orgasmic bliss of her hard orgasm.

Back