A European Adventure (closed)

As she cried out his name and drenched him Jack gritted his teeth and let out a low groan of his own then came hard inside her. His legs began to spasm as gripped Anna's hips tight pumping his seed into her. She collapsed on top of Jack as their mixed juices seeped from her and down his legs.

Glancing at the clock he realized he only had a couple hours to get cleaned up and over to his meeting that afternoon.

"I hate to do this but I've got to get ready for my meeting. " he said as her warm body pressed into him.

Anna nodded silently then climbed off him and began to get dressed. Jack, needing a shower before his meeting grabbed a robe from the bathroom as Anna finished getting her things together. As he walked her to the door he gave her a kiss.

"The restaurant here is top notch if we're still on for dinner. 7:00?" he asked hoping she wasn't going to just use him and disappear.

"Of course we're still on for dinner." Anna smiled, kissing his cheek. She'd left her number written on the notepad on the nightstand so he'd have a way of telling her where to meet him. In the meantime, Anna needed a shower of her own and some decent sleep. "I'll see you later tonight then. We'll have dinner then maybe come back here for...dessert?" She asks, grinning as she looked him over. Undressing him again with her eyes before winking and heading out. Not wanting to keep him or risk him running late.

Jack showered and eventually made his way to his meetings. His presentation went well but as he listened to the rest of the attendees present their information he couldn't help but let his mind wander to Anna.

Anna seemed like the adventurous type and he wondered just how adventurous she was. Over his years of travel he'd discovered he had a few kinks that he enjoyed indulging in. He typically didn't try to introduce those with his partners right away but his stay in London was short and he didn't anticipate he'd see her again after tonight.

He made it back to his room at 5:00 then pulled out his phone to text her.

"Aubaine Restaurant at 7:00. Can't wait to see you." He hit send then went to his suitcase to retrieve his ties and arrange them on the nightstand.

The moment Anna had gotten to her hotel room, she had crashed and slept in late. Not waking till nearly 4pm. She showered and dressed and ordered something from room service to hold her over till dinner. At 5 or so, her phone chimed with a text.

Jack: Aubaine Restaurant at 7:00. Can't wait to see you.

Anna smiled and shot him a reply.

Anna: It's a date. See you there. šŸ˜˜

With that, Anna grabbed her purse and double checked her wallet, tucking her room key into it, and headed out to shop for a dress to wear tonight.

Jack had some time on his hands before the reservation and decided to piece together some other things for the evening.

In the lobby of the hotel he found a sundry shop. It didnā€™t take him long to find what he was looking for. When I got to the counter he placed a candle, lighter and a bottle of Champaign.

ā€œRomantic evening planned?ā€ The cashier asked as she rung him up.

ā€œSomething like that.ā€ Jack said with a smirk.

Returning to the room he grabbed the ice bucket and went to fill it the started the Champaign chilling.

The last item he pulled from his suitcase was a pair of clips connected by a chain. Sliding them into the nightstand drawer he left his room for their 7:00 reservation.

Anna bought a beautiful black cocktail dress with a split thigh and a pair of silver stiletto heels. She took her time a luxurious bath when she got back, killing time as she shaved in all the right places. When it was time to finish getting ready and go, she dried and styled her hair. Applied her make up. With a spritz of her perfume, she was grabbing her clutch purse and was put the door for her taxi for the restaurant.

Jack made his way down to the restaurant and found Anna just arriving as well. He took in her incredible figure in that dress before giving her a warm hug and a kiss. "Long time no see." he said before the hostess led them to their table.

The waiter introduced himself and took their drink or before Jack asked about the rest of Anna's first day of vacation. Had it been him it would have entailed a lot of sleeping but with his meetings he didn't have that luxury. After not sleeping since leaving the States he was dragging but there was no way he was backing out of this dinner.

As they talked, his eyes drifted down through the glass table at her thigh seductively exposed by the high slit of her dress.

Anna admitted that she had all but crashed once she had gotten to her hotel and had slept well into the day/afternoon before waking. She could relate to his current position of dragging and even went as far as to say, "That is always the worst part of business traveling. Leaves you so damn exhausted!" She laughed a bit and looked their menu over. Well aware of how he was staring at her long legs, and her exposed thigh with that slit in her dress and blushed. Lightly squirming and rubbing her thighs together. Enjoying the attention she was getting from him. "I'm sure you'll be well rested after tonight."

"I'm sure you'll be well rested after tonight."

"Or dead!" Jack said with a laugh.

Jack and Anna enjoyed a nice dinner and the conversation continued to come easily for them. After the dishes were cleared the waiter came around again.

"Can I interest either of you in desert?" He asked.

Jack glanced over at Anna for a brief second than replied. "I think I'll be having desert in my room thanks. The check is fine."

Jack paid the tab and they made their way to his room. The room was dim as they entered. The only light coming from a small reading light on the nightstand. Jack didn't bother turning any of the other lights on as the entered. He led Anna to the side of of the bed and, from behind, wrapped her in his arms and kissed her neck.

"Do you trust me?" he whispered in her ear before reaching down and lifted a tie from the nightstand. Taking an end in each hand he stretched it across her eyes then tied it off behind her head. His hands then moved to her back and unzipped her dress then to her shoulders pressing the straps over them causing it to fall to the floor. Jack could feel her body tremble slightly as his fingers caressed her now bare skin.

"Do you want to be my plaything and allow me to do as I please?" he asked softly as he gathered her wrists behind her then kissed her neck.

Anna shivered and felt her heart race as she was blind folded by his tie while he gathered her wrists behind her. Whispering to her as she bit her bottom lip. She had never done anything like this. Never been left helpless. But she was already squirming and rubbing her thighs together as she nodded. "Yes, I trust you...and yes, I would like to ne your plaything" She said with a breathy voice.

"Excellent." Jack whispered into Anna's ear as he led her closer to the bed then lowered her onto it.

Taking another tie from his nightstand he guided her wrist above her head and bound it to the headboard. Anna offered her second hand willingly as he crossed to the other side of the bed and secured the other.

Jack stood by the bed and began stripping his clothes as he watched Anna tied there before him. Reaching into the ice bucket he retrieved an ice cube and placed it between his teeth before climbing onto the bed to hover over her. The she couldn't see she could clearly feel him climbing onto the bed and over her. Jack made her wait a moment wondering what was going to happen next before lowering his mouth to her neck and tracing that ice cube down it and to her breasts.

Her nipples stiffened as the ice cube passed over them. Droplets from the melting ice formed on Anna's skin then streaked down her sides and onto the bed as he worked the cube lower across her stomach.

"Do you like that?" he asked softly as he released the cube from his teeth and let it fall on her skin still between his lips.

Back