Period Fetish

It's nice to see how many of you still appreciate sex during the menstrual cycle. My experience has been about 50/50 men that will/wont (mind you 50% a pretty high number if I'm going to start counting. :devil: ). I have yet to discuss this with my Dom, hasn't been an issue as yet as we have a LDR. But since I had my coil fitted I haven't stopped bleeding. It pisses me off as I usually like to taste my own juices when masturbating, but NOT when I'm bleeding. Though I wouldn't say no if my Dom was happy to go there then kiss me. :p

MelissaOB23 said:
Well, I woke up with mine this morning *chuckles* Let the fun begin :devil:

The day had been a long one indeed as she headed out of the office. Her car had broken down this morning on the way to work making her late. She had to stand on the side of the road and wait for the tow truck to come. By the time it finally arrived it was 9:30 am and already it was 92 degree out on what was to be a blistering summer day. As she sat there against the metal railing on the side of the freeway, she was glad that she had worn this short skirt and light blouse. In spite of the troubles she was facing, she couldn’t help notice the nice sensation that was created as the cars and especially the big trucks that flew by. They created a short burst of wind that would travel under her car and up her skirt. It has been weeks since the last time she had sex and last night and this morning she couldn’t believe just how horny she really was. With a bit of mischievous grin she parted her knees just a bit more to allow the gust of wind to hit her labia straight on and send a shiver of pleasure through her. It didn’t take long and she could feel how wet she was getting as doing this on the side of a high added a bit of naughtiness to it all.

Just then the towing truck arrived and the driver got out of the truck, he was a dream come true walking. She got a good view of his chest and arms as he was wearing an old torn up flannel shirt with the sleeves missing and matching ripped jeans to match. His face was unshaven and had that dark 5:00 o’clock shadow going that just made her weak in the knees.

“What seems to be the trouble?” came his strong but friendly voice.

Her mind flashed, I haven’t been fucked in weeks, but she just shrugged and smiled saying, “I don’t know it just started smoking so I pulled over.”

“Well alright I’ll just pop your hood and take a look-see”

She just fidgeted as her mind kept running amok with dirty thoughts. She almost jumped when his hand touched hers.

He took the keys from her hands.

“I am going to need these to get inside.”

She watched as he waited for a break in the cars going by and then open the drivers door and popped open the hood and then got out and closed the door and came back around. He opened the hood and started poking around the engine.

“Ahuh…hmmm” he grunted.

“What is it? Is it bad?” She asked. as she stood up on her tippy-toes to peered over his broad shoulder.

“Well I will have to check underneath, but I think your radiator has a crack in it.” He explained as he laid down on the ground and half rolled and half slid his torso up under the car.

She stepped closer to look and he looked up and could see perfectly up her short dress. She pretended not to notice shifting her feet to ensure he got even a better shot.

He laid there looking up her skirt for a bit and then stood up wiping his hands with a rag.

“Well I got some good news and some bad news.” He said with a hint of mischief in his voice.

She looked at him and waited for him to continue.

“The good news is…” he continued as he shut the hood on her car. “I can fix it for you and have it done by tonight and I will even give you a good deal.”

“Oh that’s great thank you!” She paused and then asked. “What’s the bad news?”

“Well it seems that your car isn’t the only thing that has sprung a leak.”

At first she didn’t get what he meant as he stood there with a teasing grin on his face. Then she got it and her face turned a deep red and she could feel her nipples harden under the wave of shame and embarrassment that washed over her.

He nodded his head in the direction of the truck and told her she could use it to get fixed up while he hooked up her car to tow. She turned and walked to the truck quickly and got in on the passenger side. She checked in the mirror to see him crawling underneath her car to hook it up. She opened her small hand bag and got out the tampon and held it in her hand and then lifter her ass off the seat hiking her skirt up at the same time. She quickly hooked her panties with her thumbs and slid them off her and she let the slide down her legs to her ankles and stepped out of them then spread her knees wide and watched as she guided the tampon inside her and pushing it into place pulled out the plastic insert covered in fresh menstrual blood. She looked into the mirror and saw him coming and she bent down and wrapped the bloodied applicator in her panties and he open the door to get in. She bolted upright in her seat and slid her foot over her panties to cover up the incriminating evidence.

“All set?” He asked

She just nodded and they rode in a sort of awkward silence where he dropped her off at the building she worked at. They exchanged business cards and told her he would give her a call as soon as it was done. She was late and in a hurry to be out of the truck that she forgot to get her panties off the floor and remembered too late just as he drove off.

All day long all she could think about was her bloody panties on the floor of his truck. What if he found them? She had picked up the phone three times and dialed the number and then hung up too embarrassed to ask him if he had found her bloody underwear. She flipped strand of hair out of her face and tried to focus on her work.

He called around 5:00 and told her the car was done and he could deliver it to her address later but he had to stay to close up the shop for another hour or so. She was waiting for him to mention the panties but he never did. She told him she would take a taxi home and he could drop off the car whenever he was done.

She was still worried over what happened to her underwear and why he didn’t mention it. He must have been to embarrassed she thought as she climbed into the taxi and headed home.

It felt good to be home and she went straight way to the bathroom and undressed and pulled the string and felt the bloody tampon slide out of her and she dropped it into the toilet and flushed then got into the shower. She closed her eyes as she let the hot water course over her body and she kept seeing him laying on the ground and looking up her skirt. She continued to think about it as she slide her fingers inside her swollen, sensitive pussy and lazily ran her finger through her labia letting the warm water run down her arm and then her fingers and run over her clitoris. She had brought herself to the edge a number of times and then backed off and just then she heard the doorbell ring.

Her eyes flew open and she realized she had been in the shower for a long time. She wrapped herself up in a towel hurriedly as the doorbell rung a second time…and scurried to the door and opened it a crack and peeked out.

Her heart leaped into her throat as it was him! She hadn’t expected him so soon. He held up the car keys and dangled them in front of her.

“I brought you your keys.” He told her

She opened the door a bit more and smiled and apologized but he had caught her in the shower. She reached out and took the keys from him.

“The radiator is going to run you $350.00”

“Ah, ok that sounds good I can get you a check come on in.”

He stepped into her apartment and watched her as she walked over to the table and wrote him out a check. She could feel his gaze running over her as she sat there in her towel. She stood up and handed him the check and as he took it from her he then held up her bloody panties with his other hand.

“Do these belong to you?” He said with a bit of a chuckle.

She reached out to grab them but just as she did he yanked them back out of her reach and her towel came loose and she struggled to hold it in place without falling to the floor.

“The radiator cost $350.00.” He smiled smugly as he folded the check and put it into his pocket. “But these are going to cost you something more.”

She couldn’t believe what she was hearing and asked him. “Now I have to pay for my own bloody underwear?”

”Yep” He responded smugly.

“How much?”

“Oh I don’t want money.”

She hesitated and then asked. “What do you want for them?”

“I want a kiss.”

“A kiss?”

“Not just a kiss. I want a knock your socks off kind of kiss. Don’t you think it’s the least you can do for leaving your bloody panties in my truck?”

“Alright.”

She reached out her hand to take her panties and he let her take them from his hand but then he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him startling her and she lost hold of the towel and it fell to the ground leaving her completely naked in his embrace as he pressed his lips forcefully to hers and she felt the scratchy feel of the stubble which coated his chin and cheek and felt his warm lips take her as his strong hands seem to mold her flesh like soft clay. The kiss turned into shear passion and she kissed him back she let her body go limp in his arms. He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and tossed her on the bed and removed his shirt and unzipped his pants and let them fall. He grabbed her by the ankle and pulled her to him effortlessly and said as he stuff his thick cock inside her.

“This is the second leak of yours I am going to fix today.”

She arched her body in sheer pleasure as she felt his hardness enter her deeply and cried out, “Oh fuck!”

And he pounded his delicious cock into her again and again and he watched it become streaked with red from her bleeding pussy till it was coated. The scent of period sex hung on the air heavily and she came again and again till at last he pulled his bloody cock from her and held it as he emptied his hot seamen all over her belly. He then reached forward and mixed his white salty cum with blood off his fingers.

“I think that ought to take care of that leak, but just to be sure I probably should stop by tomorrow to double check.” He grinned as he zipped up his pants and grabbed his shirt. He headed for the door and stopped to flash her a smile.

She laid there covered in both their juices and looked up at him and smiled. He took that as a yes and he let himself out.

:cool:

Last edited:
I love it when you write RJ! :rose:

That was horrible and hot! Just the way I like it!

Fury :rose:

Wow, RJ. It's been awhile since I've been lucky enough to read some of your stuff. That clearly makes up for the recent lack of RJ stories.

BeachGurl2 said:
Wow, RJ. It's been awhile since I've been lucky enough to read some of your stuff. That clearly makes up for the recent lack of RJ stories.

Thanks BeachGurl :rose:

The best sex of all

The best sex I've ever had has been during my partner's period. Everything seems more intense and sensual. HotpupI've written sevral stories on the subject: "Habit Forming", the Menstrual Love series, "Laura's Cherry Pie", and "Laura's Strawberry Shortcake."

hmm..
I am often hornier during that time of the month.. I was shocked the first time I explained that I couldn't play because of my period. I got the response "so what?". I was like "thats ok?! We can do that?!" Ahh the youth! Since then I have on a couple occasions pulled my tampon out discretely and not even mentioned that it was going on.. I have found that if things don't take more than 25 or 30 minutes there is no blood in evidence.. And then I run off and re-cork and boyez is none the wiser..

Gee.. what an indelicate post.

I always thought my Daddy would be put off by it, but 2 months ago we were fooling around and he said he couldn't wait and just shoved me down. It was one of the best times.

i used to be really really put off by having sex during my period. i am always hornier but it was just 'nasty' to me, felt nasty, and just not 'right'. i do still have a small issue with it, but Master came to see me Sept 28th and i was at work on the 27th...i had to go home because i started that night and i called Him and was like You are never going to believe what happend. and so He guesses..and then says You're kidding right? and then said..ah well a little bit of blood doesn't scare me! i was like ick! but it bothers me! needless to say that didn't matter and He took me that first night He was here, i didn't have an option *grins* as it should be. so now, my issue is not so much with it, but it's still there, not that it matters, because well, When Master wants it, He's gonna take it..reguardless if i feel like it or not *grins* i SO love that :nana: i do think sex during that time of the month is ALOT more intense for some reason, i'm not quite sure the reason.

lil_slave_rose said:
i do think sex during that time of the month is ALOT more intense for some reason, i'm not quite sure the reason.

It isn't more intense for everyone - for some it's actually almost sensationless (although I only know of a couple who fall into that catagory, the rest would all agree with you). The reason is quite simple, however - your hormones are in a different stage of the cycle, shedding what built up over the past month and wasn't used, and beginning to prepare for the next month. As your hormone levels change, different parts of your body will become more sensitive (or less sensitive depending on which side of the hill you are on, so to speak).

And now, I'll quit with the medical explinations. Everyone can go back to the original topic ... lol

Fury,

Did you mean you'd had the same IUD for 13 years? Or you've been using them for that long?

I only ask 'cos I don't think you're supposed to keep the same one that long. I think the longest one lasts for 10 years, but I could be totally off. I'm just sayin'.. :)

jadefirefly said:
Fury,

Did you mean you'd had the same IUD for 13 years? Or you've been using them for that long?

I only ask 'cos I don't think you're supposed to keep the same one that long. I think the longest one lasts for 10 years, but I could be totally off. I'm just sayin'.. :)

I know! When I first got it, my Doctor told me something like 7 years. When I went in for my gyno work up, they said, it's not doing any harm so we'll just leave it. In fact, that's been the story each time they see me.

Strange huh?

:rolleyes: Funny time of the month for me to read bits of this thread for the first time. lol How ever its nice to know that some people dont mind a womans "ladies time" and that they dont view it as a time for quarantine. Though a have to admit there are days when a "Red Tent" seems like a lovely idea! :D

FurryFury said:
I hear it is common practice around here to take out more than is needed for such cysts unless you go to the so called "Cyst King" doctor.

Fury, I am glad that you are going to the doctor if this keeps up. Re: the IUD, what type? It could, of course either help or hurt. Captains_wench, I struggled with cysts for several years - gave me terrible pms and also upset my cycle terribly - would either gush or go months without - they also tried to control mine with OCs but didn't work - had to have surgery - Fury, it sounds like I was lucky. Loved my gyno and the surgeon she found for me - even though the cyst was 2x as big as my ovary, was able to remove it with only a laparoscopy!!! (They told me later they were afraid it was cancerous, but it wasn't.

Re: sex on my period - have heard that a lot of folks find it sexy - have very few hang-ups but have worked in the HIV/STD prevention field for so long that I can't bring myself to do it - might have sex the LAST day of my period! Still have a strong libido throughout. :confused: Good news - am on Kaiser's version of Seasonale so only have periods about 1x every 10 weeks - can you say freedomme!!!

he he he he he...

FurryFury said:
I know! When I first got it, my Doctor told me something like 7 years. When I went in for my gyno work up, they said, it's not doing any harm so we'll just leave it. In fact, that's been the story each time they see me.

Strange huh?

Don't they run out of the chemicals/hormones that they have in them? I assumed that was why they had a lifespan. The plastic one that I used to have had a five year lifespan, and I was told that that was because after that the chemicals are gone, and it's just a bit of plastic, and that's not quite as effective.

jadefirefly said:
Don't they run out of the chemicals/hormones that they have in them? I assumed that was why they had a lifespan. The plastic one that I used to have had a five year lifespan, and I was told that that was because after that the chemicals are gone, and it's just a bit of plastic, and that's not quite as effective.

I would have thought so too. It seems to still work. The docs think it's still good. What can I say? *shrugs*

FurryFury said:
I would have thought so too. It seems to still work. The docs think it's still good. What can I say? *shrugs*

depends on the type - what are you using? and does it contain hormones or no? Neon

neonflux said:
Fury, I am glad that you are going to the doctor if this keeps up. Re: the IUD, what type? It could, of course either help or hurt. Captains_wench, I struggled with cysts for several years - gave me terrible pms and also upset my cycle terribly - would either gush or go months without - they also tried to control mine with OCs but didn't work - had to have surgery - Fury, it sounds like I was lucky. Loved my gyno and the surgeon she found for me - even though the cyst was 2x as big as my ovary, was able to remove it with only a laparoscopy!!! (They told me later they were afraid it was cancerous, but it wasn't.

Re: sex on my period - have heard that a lot of folks find it sexy - have very few hang-ups but have worked in the HIV/STD prevention field for so long that I can't bring myself to do it - might have sex the LAST day of my period! Still have a strong libido throughout. :confused: Good news - am on Kaiser's version of Seasonale so only have periods about 1x every 10 weeks - can you say freedomme!!!

he he he he he...

See theses new bcs that let you only have a period once ever 4 months really worry me. From what i've read and what my gyno has told me, the most likely cause of these cysts is not getting everything flushed out regularly, so if you're having only 4 periods a year wouldn't it cause the same problems. :confused: Well I'm not big on them in the first place, but I am worried because I seem to be a lot more emotional than I have been before. I've never been moody before (well except when I was on the progesterone) but lately those 2 or 3 days before I start I cry at the drop of a hat! But where I used to cramp really bad on the first day I don't cramp at all now. I don't know which would is worse! I know I'm kinda lucky in that I only ever cramped one day (even tho some times it was so severe that I would stay in bed with a heating pad all day), but I think the moodyness is worse.

Oh, and I don't crave period sex but I don't see why my period should mean that I can't play. Unfortunitly I have pretty bad luck when it comes to finding a man who agrees....fortunitly I have at least one play partner who it doesn't bother. :cathappy:

the captians wench said:
See theses new bcs that let you only have a period once ever 4 months really worry me. From what i've read and what my gyno has told me, the most likely cause of these cysts is not getting everything flushed out regularly, so if you're having only 4 periods a year wouldn't it cause the same problems. :confused: Well I'm not big on them in the first place, but I am worried because I seem to be a lot more emotional than I have been before. I've never been moody before (well except when I was on the progesterone) but lately those 2 or 3 days before I start I cry at the drop of a hat! But where I used to cramp really bad on the first day I don't cramp at all now. I don't know which would is worse! I know I'm kinda lucky in that I only ever cramped one day (even tho some times it was so severe that I would stay in bed with a heating pad all day), but I think the moodyness is worse.

Oh, and I don't crave period sex but I don't see why my period should mean that I can't play. Unfortunitly I have pretty bad luck when it comes to finding a man who agrees....fortunitly I have at least one play partner who it doesn't bother. :cathappy:

Regarding fewer periods, the "natural" state of women is to have many fewer than we have now due to pregnancy. One can view the new hormonal regimens as a way of returning to those "fewer" period times. The reason that a cyst might develop when you AREN'T on hormones is because there is a continual build-up of uterine lining which isn't being flushed. When on hormones, you won't experience the same build-up. There is evidence that the fewer periods one has, the less risk for certain types of reproductive cancers, including ovarian and uterine.

I know it's very individual though. I am 50 but don't smoke and I also have really excellent blood lipid readings (cholesterol + trygicerides). Even more important, am something of a bleeder - the upside being that I'm not at great risk for stroke. Since I've lost weight, also have normal blood pressure.

I actually consider myself lucky that I can take estrogen-based birth control pills at my age, since so many women can't! I also respond well emotionally to estrogen so don't experience depression.

Re: the lack of cramping - very much find this a boon for me, also. Before Motrin, would regularly take 1 day off per month because my cramps were so bad...

Regarding your moodiness - if it's very serious, you might want to talk to your provider about it. What type of pill are you on? I ask, because you mentioned having a bad response to progesterone (a lot of women do and the depression is more likely to occur on mini-pills or pills that are dependent upon progesterone - as I'm sure you know, the hormone that is most prominent during the 2nd half of one's cycle, when women experience PMS. It might be that you can try a different one that works better with your system...

Sorry if I sound very know-it-allish, but it's because this is my field - write the counseling and education protocols for the family planning program of a major health department here - also do trainings in the same. Sometimes it's hard to not share. :D

:rose: Neon

neonflux said:
Regarding fewer periods, the "natural" state of women is to have many fewer than we have now due to pregnancy. One can view the new hormonal regimens as a way of returning to those "fewer" period times. The reason that a cyst might develop when you AREN'T on hormones is because there is a continual build-up of uterine lining which isn't being flushed. When on hormones, you won't experience the same build-up. There is evidence that the fewer periods one has, the less risk for certain types of reproductive cancers, including ovarian and uterine.

I know it's very individual though. I am 50 but don't smoke and I also have really excellent blood lipid readings (cholesterol + trygicerides). Even more important, am something of a bleeder - the upside being that I'm not at great risk for stroke. Since I've lost weight, also have normal blood pressure.

I actually consider myself lucky that I can take estrogen-based birth control pills at my age, since so many women can't! I also respond well emotionally to estrogen so don't experience depression.

Re: the lack of cramping - very much find this a boon for me, also. Before Motrin, would regularly take 1 day off per month because my cramps were so bad...

Regarding your moodiness - if it's very serious, you might want to talk to your provider about it. What type of pill are you on? I ask, because you mentioned having a bad response to progesterone (a lot of women do and the depression is more likely to occur on mini-pills or pills that are dependent upon progesterone - as I'm sure you know, the hormone that is most prominent during the 2nd half of one's cycle, when women experience PMS. It might be that you can try a different one that works better with your system...

Sorry if I sound very know-it-allish, but it's because this is my field - write the counseling and education protocols for the family planning program of a major health department here - also do trainings in the same. Sometimes it's hard to not share. :D

:rose: Neon

Actually I haven't been on anything in nearly 2 years. I didn't like myself when I was on them (I took yasmin btw).I wasn't as moody as with the homone, but was still a lot more emotional than I usually am. That's why it's starting to worry me. I'm not really one to show my emotions unless I really feel comfortable with you. Especially at work when dealing with all of those cutomers, if one upsets me I can usally still smile and treat the next one like nothing has happend. But lately it's like if I get stressed by one person it thows me off the whole day, on those particular few days before my period.

i know it may sound silly to a lot of people, but I have my own believes why I don't want to take bcs and it has nothing to do with health impacts. My gyno seemed to think that these core believes maybe a large part of why I was moody on them (of course he also said that the pills would cause a little bit). And because I'm worried about maybe having to consider going on them again, that could be adding to any moodiness that I would be having anyway.

If it gets much worse, or any of the other symptoms come up again I will make an appointment and talk to him about it at least. :)

the captians wench said:
Actually I haven't been on anything in nearly 2 years. I didn't like myself when I was on them (I took yasmin btw).I wasn't as moody as with the homone, but was still a lot more emotional than I usually am. That's why it's starting to worry me. I'm not really one to show my emotions unless I really feel comfortable with you. Especially at work when dealing with all of those cutomers, if one upsets me I can usally still smile and treat the next one like nothing has happend. But lately it's like if I get stressed by one person it thows me off the whole day, on those particular few days before my period.

i know it may sound silly to a lot of people, but I have my own believes why I don't want to take bcs and it has nothing to do with health impacts. My gyno seemed to think that these core believes maybe a large part of why I was moody on them (of course he also said that the pills would cause a little bit). And because I'm worried about maybe having to consider going on them again, that could be adding to any moodiness that I would be having anyway.

If it gets much worse, or any of the other symptoms come up again I will make an appointment and talk to him about it at least. :)

Certainly understand & respect beliefs :D

Re: the moodiness - sounds like PMS - I used to get like that - remember that feeling of crying at the top of the hat - if nothing bad happened, it was because something sad or touching on TV made me cry, LOL.

I am laughing but at least in my case, it became debilitating - one of the many factors that impacted my relationship with my woman ex.

Have you discussed PMS with your doc? Some herbal things that helped me - evening of primrose oil and dong quai and st. john's wort (the last is controversial - some studies found that it has no impact but my gyno recommended it). Also, believe it or not, eliminating soy and increasing overall intake of healthy fats... (coconut, olive, natural meats, fish).

:) Neon

neonflux said:
Certainly understand & respect beliefs :D

Re: the moodiness - sounds like PMS - I used to get like that - remember that feeling of crying at the top of the hat - if nothing bad happened, it was because something sad or touching on TV made me cry, LOL.

I am laughing but at least in my case, it became debilitating - one of the many factors that impacted my relationship with my woman ex.

Have you discussed PMS with your doc? Some herbal things that helped me - evening of primrose oil and dong quai and st. john's wort (the last is controversial - some studies found that it has no impact but my gyno recommended it). Also, believe it or not, eliminating soy and increasing overall intake of healthy fats... (coconut, olive, natural meats, fish).

:) Neon

I tend to believe that it is just a natural change in me. It probably is pms, it's just that I've never been that way before, so it's like "damn it why am I so moody all of a sudden". This change is something that has just come up the past 6 months or so, and that's also when my periods suddenly became very predictable, so the two very likely are related.

I just have to keep reminding myself I'm not as old as I seem to think I am (I'm only 23), and my body still has a bit of adjusting to do....then again, I don't think we really ever stop. Once you settle into adult hood, menopause starts. :rolleyes:

Back