Period Fetish

I'm rather self-conscious during that time. I don't forget my man's needs and gladly give him oral but....yeah. I usually feel almost like a leper around that time. Not someone you want to be around "romantically". Once it's over, the happy-go-lucky sexpot is back....until next time. :kiss:

crazybbwgirl said:
My vanilla lover says I'm hotter and tighter and juicier during my period. Gotta love that.

I dated a guy who I knew hated fucking women on their periods. So that one nite - knowing he'd turn down a 'regular' romp I offered up my ass to him. Fucker turned THAT down too! Needless to say - that relationship didn't last much longer.

sheesh....how could he turn down an ass like yours? I would have been all over you without you haveing to ask. Ill never understand guys like that, though I know there out there...just lurking around to ruin an experiance. Especially when your tighter and hotter and juicier... I had better stop now

popcorn2721 said:
sheesh....how could he turn down an ass like yours? I would have been all over you without you haveing to ask. Ill never understand guys like that, though I know there out there...just lurking around to ruin an experiance. Especially when your tighter and hotter and juicier... I had better stop now

hehe - I never even stuck around long enough to find out whether it was ass fucking he didn't like - or if it was just anything during my period that turned him off. But the man could dance...

CURIOUS1026 said:
Preferably DARK towels..........LOL

Unless you like to see the contrast!

*grins*

Fury :rose:

popcorn2721 said:
I agree sex is too fucken great to avoid for one week just because of a little thing like your "monthly visitor". Ive had sex with every partner Ive been with while on their period (yes, I have my "redwings" too) and have never had a bad experiance. In fact I think women actually cum much harder due to the natural inflamation of the tissue in the vaginal walls.
I think its also kinda neat when I pull my dick out and see what ive done to that lovely little pussy, when its covered in my cum and her menstrual juices are sticking to me from head to shaft. I have not however actually gone down on my girl to sample a taste of this crazy mixture of fluids, guess its still on my to do list. Ive also heard that it helps to ease the cramps too (although my ex would cramp afterward).

I wouldnt call it a fetish though, I just love the female form and all the changes it goes through in life. I wont go without it due to a period (unless she was just hurting to bad) and think its actually good for your woman to know you find her attactive and sexy at all times, not just when shes ready to fuck.

Good for you!

BeachGurl2 said:
Yeah, they make clean up easier. :D

I'm always "on" during mine. Also, my orgasms are harder and it eases my cramps. Sometimes, I've found that if I'm on a heavy flow, though, a little lube can be a good thing. And, quite frankly, who wants to go without for a whole 5 days?

Exactly so! I don't want to fuck during my period, it's just to ease the cramps. LOL!

I used to enjoy the nasty taboo nature of it but now I've lost that. Darn it! Where did that taboo go??? *grr*

mw_a1 said:
Thankyou all for your responses, good to know that I am not a total freak when it comes to enjoying period play. I guess whether it is considered a fetish or not depends on what you define as extreme sex and as such is completely subjective - just like scat/piss etc. One things for sure I will continue to enjoy and expand my experiences in this area!! And yes using a dark towel is a very good idea and ladies if your interested I love to play with super absorbant tampons and large sanitary towels :D but thats probably better left for another part of this board!!!

I'm glad you're pleased but I would quibble with what we define as extreme sex being a fetish.

As I mentioned before it is a fetish IMO if you HAVE to have that every time to enjoy sex. It doesn't have to be extreme at all though. It could be music while you fuck, or cotton sheets while you fuck, whatever.

crazybbwgirl said:
My vanilla lover says I'm hotter and tighter and juicier during my period. Gotta love that.

I dated a guy who I knew hated fucking women on their periods. So that one nite - knowing he'd turn down a 'regular' romp I offered up my ass to him. Fucker turned THAT down too! Needless to say - that relationship didn't last much longer.

What a poor ignorant fellow. *shakes head sadly*

You are well rid of him if he wouldn't consent to be tutored on such things!

Dancing is sexy but it should extend beyond the dance floor itself!

RJMasters said:

I wish I could lock you up in a tower of my castle and make you write for me.

*GRINS*

Well that's not all I'd have you do, but you do write my heart.

FurryFury said:
I wish I could lock you up in a tower of my castle and make you write for me.

*GRINS*

Well that's not all I'd have you do, but you do write my heart.

Chuckles....such a naughty and fiesty little girl. No ones ever wanted to lock me up in their tower before. :kiss:

RJMasters said:
Chuckles....such a naughty and fiesty little girl. No ones ever wanted to lock me up in their tower before. :kiss:

*grins*

Well, what can I say? I want what I want and I am tired being left
by those I like, so . . .*shrugs and looks at you with childlike innocence*

FurryFury said:
*grins*

Well, what can I say? I want what I want and I am tired being left
by those I like, so . . .*shrugs and looks at you with childlike innocence*

childlike innocence?

Is that before or after you make me fuck for my food? :D

Are you sure this isn't some clever trap to get some damsel to come rescue me in the tower so you can have your way with her?

RJMasters said:
childlike innocence?

Is that before or after you make me fuck for my food? :D

Are you sure this isn't some clever trap to get some damsel to come rescue me in the tower so you can have your way with her?

Yes!!!

Do keep feeding me more permutations of my desires!

I love it when you sing for your supper!

*winks*

FurryFury said:
Yes!!!

Do keep feeding me more permutations of my desires!

I love it when you sing for your supper!

*winks*

It has been days since I have felt the sunlight's embrace upon my skin. My cruel captress keeps me locked away for days without food, and just enough water to keep me alive.

I have long since forgotten what it feels like to wear clothing. These chains burn coldly against my skin at night. My hand shakes as I put to parchment thoughts and feelings which I can now only cling to in my memory.

Nightly she comes...she comes and I slip my writing under the door which she snatches quickly away and there I must endure listening to her read what I wrote and she touches herself. I listen to her moans through the door and with loathing shame I listen and feel my manhood harden. I wrap my shaking fingers around my shaft and am grateful for the warmth of it.

Soon I can hear just panting outside the door knowing she has satisfied her lust with my words...the slot at the bottom of the door opens and she slides in some food.

I reach for the food eagerly and I am surprised as she grasps my wrists and pulls my arm outwards. I find my torso laid upon the floor and my arm bent removing any leverage I might have. She forces my fingers apart and I can feel her tie two fingers together...

Then I hear her lean against the door. Then my fingers feel the warmth of her body as she slides down upon them...grapsing my wrist firmly she uses my fingers to pleasure herself. I can feel her juices dripping down my forearm as I listen to her fuck the fingers which write the words.

When she is done, she lets go and I quickly pull my cum stained fingers back into the room. I hear her laugh at me through the door as she cathes her breath. Then I hear her footsteps walk away and fade.

There in the dark I eat my food and cannot escape her scent each time I bring food to my mouth and eat. When I am done I crawl to the pile of hay and lay down. Echos of her laughter and her scent fill my dreams. Fantasies or nightmares? If I am kept here much longer I fear for my sanity. I fear I may no longer know the difference between them.

:rose:

crazybbwgirl said:

Yea, I'm with you... fucker is right.

It's the best time of the month for me. And I've only met one guy who found fucking me at that time, gross. All the others were/are willing to fuck any oriface I have.

To quote you again... Gotta love that. ;-)

A Desert Rose said:
Yea, I'm with you... fucker is right.

It's the best time of the month for me. And I've only met one guy who found fucking me at that time, gross. All the others were/are willing to fuck any oriface I have.

To quote you again... Gotta love that. ;-)

Only thing he gets is this Kitty's ass when it's that time.:catroar:

Darkkitty said:
:catgrin: Of course I do. I meant near my tail.;)

That's what I thought you'd say. ;-) Mouths are another oriface, after all.

But then, oh goodness... so are ears... aaaaaaahahahaha

A Desert Rose said:
That's what I thought you'd say. ;-) Mouths are another oriface, after all.

But then, oh goodness... so are ears... aaaaaaahahahaha

Don't get me started:cathappy:. Noses are orifices as well.

RJMasters said:
It has been days since I have felt the sunlight's embrace upon my skin. My cruel captress keeps me locked away for days without food, and just enough water to keep me alive.

I have long since forgotten what it feels like to wear clothing. These chains burn coldly against my skin at night. My hand shakes as I put to parchment thoughts and feelings which I can now only cling to in my memory.

Nightly she comes...she comes and I slip my writing under the door which she snatches quickly away and there I must endure listening to her read what I wrote and she touches herself. I listen to her moans through the door and with loathing shame I listen and feel my manhood harden. I wrap my shaking fingers around my shaft and am grateful for the warmth of it.

Soon I can hear just panting outside the door knowing she has satisfied her lust with my words...the slot at the bottom of the door opens and she slides in some food.

I reach for the food eagerly and I am surprised as she grasps my wrists and pulls my arm outwards. I find my torso laid upon the floor and my arm bent removing any leverage I might have. She forces my fingers apart and I can feel her tie two fingers together...

Then I hear her lean against the door. Then my fingers feel the warmth of her body as she slides down upon them...grapsing my wrist firmly she uses my fingers to pleasure herself. I can feel her juices dripping down my forearm as I listen to her fuck the fingers which write the words.

When she is done, she lets go and I quickly pull my cum stained fingers back into the room. I hear her laugh at me through the door as she cathes her breath. Then I hear her footsteps walk away and fade.

There in the dark I eat my food and cannot escape her scent each time I bring food to my mouth and eat. When I am done I crawl to the pile of hay and lay down. Echos of her laughter and her scent fill my dreams. Fantasies or nightmares? If I am kept here much longer I fear for my sanity. I fear I may no longer know the difference between them.

:rose:

*purrs louder still*

*grins*

Chicklet said:
*loves a good bout of nasal sex*

*falls down laughing*

I've actually fantasized about that though, seriously, I have!

FurryFury said:
*falls down laughing*

I've actually fantasized about that though, seriously, I have!

**Nasal sex**

OK....that was one mental picture I did not need ........LOL

CURIOUS1026 said:
**Nasal sex**

OK....that was one mental picture I did not need ........LOL

"Shh, I'll tell you a secret. It's hard to do unless you are with a pencil dick type."

LMAO.

Back