Pegging

Status
Not open for further replies.

This almost how my wife and I got started. She had used her fingers many time during blowjobs to put me over the top and used one of her vibrators a few times. One day we were at the adult toy store walking looking I noticed she had stopped I went to check with and she had a Strapon and harness I said to don't think I need one of those yet she said " it's not for you to use on me be me to use on you. We have updated sense then we have been pegging for about 10 years now. And love it.

This almost how my wife and I got started. She had used her fingers many time during blowjobs to put me over the top and used one of her vibrators a few times. One day we were at the adult toy store walking looking I noticed she had stopped I went to check with and she had a Strapon and harness I said to don't think I need one of those yet she said " it's not for you to use on me be me to use on you. We have updated sense then we have been pegging for about 10 years now. And love it.

So glad the two of you enjoy it & have continued to for so long!

Not all the time but every once in a while I love to do Mr Shrek.
Have never cum from it, nor has he without a helping hand but the noises he makes and his reactions really get me going.
I I don't touch his cock at all after a long while his cock will often soften but gentle leak Pre cum. It amazes me.
If I do him after sex I can almost always get him hard again and make him cum a second time. . Not bad considering he's in his 40's lol

Not all the time but every once in a while I love to do Mr Shrek.
Have never cum from it, nor has he without a helping hand but the noises he makes and his reactions really get me going.
I I don't touch his cock at all after a long while his cock will often soften but gentle leak Pre cum. It amazes me.
If I do him after sex I can almost always get him hard again and make him cum a second time. . Not bad considering he's in his 40's lol

That sounds amazing. My wife & I haven't found the right tool for strap on play, but she has used some toys on my bottom that have felt good. I think I scared her with how much moaning I did one time as she held the dildo in her hand and I backed myself onto that cock. I think I sort of had a dry orgasm as it seemed to touch every nerve in my body. After that I lasted a long time once I recovered my strength & could return the favor.

My husband and I have been married for 15 years, and things were getting a little stale, not bad, just predictable. One night, after a few drinks, I asked him if he'd let me peg him - and he said "sure". Ever since then, it's like were freakin' newly weds. He loved it, and oh my god, it was so hot the way hebegged me not to stop right before he came ALL over the place. I highly recommend this.

My husband and I have been married for 15 years, and things were getting a little stale, not bad, just predictable. One night, after a few drinks, I asked him if he'd let me peg him - and he said "sure". Ever since then, it's like were freakin' newly weds. He loved it, and oh my god, it was so hot the way hebegged me not to stop right before he came ALL over the place. I highly recommend this.

Great first post! Congratulations.

I want this

I would love to be pegged. I have never done it, but I want to. Any women near Seattle want to help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back