Pegging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I have no interest in this at all. If my wife we're express an interest in this though I would give her my full blessing to find another man to experiment this with.

Actually that sounds kind of hot.

View attachment 1896376
My newest girlfriend is really into pegging and recently introduced me to it. I am now more addicted to it than she is and can't get enough of it. I love it when she lays on her back and lets me ride her beautiful cock. I see the look in her face when she is cumming and it makes me feel like I am cumming at the same time. Such a wonderful feeling, I am such a cockslut now I can't seem to get enough.

I know that feeling. Love it when she breaks out the toys!!! I want it now in fact!!!

Sounds exciting. As many things as we've tried neither is interested in any anal sex.
Maybe we should have tried when younger.
My wife has taken a few smaller penis up her ass but is not thriilled by it.

My wife and I tried pegging a couple of times and although
I enjoy it, she doesn't. She said that it made her feel less female. She could not cum that way.

I enjoy it, she doesn't. She said that it made her feel less female. She could not cum that way.

That's to bad. Me and my wife love to watch bi videos, she get so hot and horny! She wants to watch me get ass fucked. That's when she will break out the toys and fuck my ass herself. I get off so hard that way. Can't wait to try the real thing one day!!

My husband and I enjoy pegging, and although I don't cum from doing it, I enjoy it a hell of a lot!!!

shescurious
xx

I love

I love that this thread is still going. I'm also very hopeful that with my day off coming up and I'll actually be at home at night maybe I can get my baby girl to use and fuck my ass again.

When you don't realise how innocent you are until you come to lit and see positions you never even thought of.

I would LOVE to do this with my partner but he isn't into it. And now my mind has been broadened, I really wanna peg him while another girl rides his cock. Makes me throb just thinking about how deliciously overwhelmed and horny he would feel. I know how much I love my ass and pussy being fucked. If it's half as good as that, he will be rock hard

Working towards this

Our foreplay has started to get a bit routine lately, so this past weekend while she was sucking my cock I grabbed one of our penetration toys from the nightstand and squirted some lube on it.
She asked what I was gonna do with it, and I told her I was putting it in my ass.
She seemed cool with it, so I eased it in as she continued blowing me. Soon she was licking up and down my shaft as she fucked me by hand.
It didn't last too long because i had to stop her, I didn't want to shoot my load too early.
Very promising and super hot!
I'm hopeful of what will come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back