Online sex toys

newengland07

Literotica Guru
Hey everyone!!!

I thought as we have a new year coming up people might want some new adventures. Post your favorite sex toy sites here so other can find a place to find new toys.

I am looking for a new cockring so if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to leave them

Adam And Eve, Eden Fantasies, Pink Cherry are my go tos for general toys.

If you're in search of a Bad Dragon style dildo without the price tag, Nawty Toy Box is a great semi-custom fantasy dildo maker (wife loves hers).

Lovense is an interesting one if you're looking for Bluetooth/long distance fun without breaking the bank.

And of course Fleshlight. They're the gold standard in male toys for a reason.

I just buy my toys from Amazon. They sell LOVENSE toys, which I love the long distance play.
But most of my toys are from Amazon prime. 😉
The only thing I don't like about buying off Amazon is the bunch of "suggestions" I get after buying something. Like, ya know, I might be looking at things with someone I don't want to know my taste in sex toys. 🤣

I agree fleshlight is amazing.

There is a local store I pass almost daily so I go there for my needs. It is slightly embarrassing but also exciting. With good lube advice.

I know amazon is convenient, but they are… (old person rant) BAD! Someone is getting fucked over for that cheap price, and overnight delivery.

The only thing I don't like about buying off Amazon is the bunch of "suggestions" I get after buying something. Like, ya know, I might be looking at things with someone I don't want to know my taste in sex toys. 🤣
There is an option to hide your purchase so they don’t give adds

I know a nice lady that spent like $10 for a toy from temu a rose or something. She had very good things to say about it.

Hey everyone!!!

I thought as we have a new year coming up people might want some new adventures. Post your favorite sex toy sites here so other can find a place to find new toys.

I am looking for a new cockring so if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to leave them
Amazon. Their liquid silicone dildos and other toys are affordable, plentiful and better quality than you think

Back