Sex toy recommendations thread! Ask away

Britva415

"Alabaster," my ass
There are a variety of different threads about what's your favorite, what did you buy recently, recommendations for specific categories of sex toys, but I think a thread for asking about sex toy recommendations for any particular type would serve us well! So here goes.

Last edited:
Today, mine is, does anyone know of a good butt plug you can comfortably sit down with?

Those do not look like you could sit down on them.
Well, talked to plenty of people who have. 🤷‍♂️. They base reportedly rests pretty well between the cheeks, as long as it's vertical. But YMMV.

There are a variety of different threads about what's your favorite, what did you buy recently, recommendations for specific categories of sex toys, but I think a thread for asking about sex toy recommendations for any particular type would serve us well! So here goes.
A girl's best sex toy is always an erect penis...

@johnnyeames

I have had a Lovense Lush3 since the early days of the pandemic lockdown. I actually talked the guy I had been seeing for a while to order one for me since I would never spend over a hundred dollars for a toy!! He had always been quite generous and I'll be damned if I didn't get one in the mail a couple weeks later!! Oh and mom was very curious what was in the package when it arrived by mail!! I was somewhat embarrassed even though I knew she had a couple toys of her own!!

Anyhow it was fun letting my guy control it but it was a little glitchy and battery life not so good. He liked it when we did video chats and to be honest I had some pretty wild orgasms.

As far as wearing it when going out, I found it to be a little uncomfortable.

But!! He's out of my life now and the thing has gathered dust in my dresser drawer since. I actually enjoy my little bullet clit stimulator thingy more and can even carry it around with me if I want.

So there is my review of it. Maybe a **** star toy!! lol

@johnnyeames

I have had a Lovense Lush3 since the early days of the pandemic lockdown. I actually talked the guy I had been seeing for a while to order one for me since I would never spend over a hundred dollars for a toy!! He had always been quite generous and I'll be damned if I didn't get one in the mail a couple weeks later!! Oh and mom was very curious what was in the package when it arrived by mail!! I was somewhat embarrassed even though I knew she had a couple toys of her own!!

Anyhow it was fun letting my guy control it but it was a little glitchy and battery life not so good. He liked it when we did video chats and to be honest I had some pretty wild orgasms.

But!! He's out of my life now and the thing has gathered dust in my dresser drawer since. I actually enjoy my little bullet clit stimulator thingy more and can even carry it around with me if I want.

Thanks for the review Bonnie!! I have seen them and always wondered about them. A little pricey for a toy and agree that a clitty stimulator has been the toy of choice for me too. Oh and I love some of your postings on here. We should chat sometime! 💋

@johnnyeames

Thank you for this. I have yet to find a sex toy that lives up to the hype. Simple vibrators remain the best.

Can anyone recommend a great g-spot vibe? Something that can replicate the experience of a guy with 2 fingers inside you stimulating your g-spot while licking your clit?

Whatever style you want i suggest a Lovense brand. Bluetooth. Controlled by your phone. Or a partners.

A related question: Is there any way to get rid of the “butt” smell my jelly dong has acquired? (I know there are better materials, but this one feels so good. I wash it well after use. I don’t think any bacteria or viruses are getting in.)

Back