Sex toy recommendations thread! Ask away

A related question: Is there any way to get rid of the “butt” smell my jelly dong has acquired? (I know there are better materials, but this one feels so good. I wash it well after use. I don’t think any bacteria or viruses are getting in.)
Do you cover it with an unlubricated condom when you use it?

Anyway, it might take a while (weeks) but the smell should fade over time if you stop exposing the surface of the toy to the cause of the odor. You could try washing it in a baking-soda solution, followed by a vinegar solution, just to see if that accelerates the fade-away. It might not.

Don't bother using both soda and vinegar together in the same solution, like some people advocate as a general household cleaning "hack". They neutralize each other, so, mixing them to make a super-cleaner is a completely bogus concept.

Thanks for the reply.
No, I haven’t covered it.
Thanks for the ideas.

Anyone else?

Do you cover it with an unlubricated condom when you use it?

Anyway, it might take a while (weeks) but the smell should fade over time if you stop exposing the surface of the toy to the cause of the odor. You could try washing it in a baking-soda solution, followed by a vinegar solution, just to see if that accelerates the fade-away. It might not.

Don't bother using both soda and vinegar together in the same solution, like some people advocate as a general household cleaning "hack". They neutralize each other, so, mixing them to make a super-cleaner is a completely bogus concept.
Washing it in a baking soda solution worked great. Thanks for the idea.

Highly recommend checking out the Tantus Uncut #1 if you are looking for a longer dial density toy that feels lifelike, and also has a foreskin! We use it for pegging mostly but my wife also enjoys it, just a little too long for her to bottom out with.

Back