Let's talk about the male orgasm

My wife and I like to leave it on the edge and not cum (for me) very often.

When we have long and intense sessions I don’t ejaculate but I can almost have that feeling that I have. I don’t get the pleasure or penis sensation of ejaculation but I do sort of get that dopamine relief feeling, even without cumming.
In tantra, they call that a "whole body orgasm." I assume that, after one of those you can keep going, is that right?

In tantra, they call that a "whole body orgasm." I assume that, after one of those you can keep going, is that right?
For sure. I can have prostate orgasms.

But sometimes I just get this “body orgasm”‘when she teases me. My whole body tenses. I often have contractions deep in my core, but I also often feel muscle contractions in my hands, feet and legs.

It feels great and I can keep going.

I def have an overstimulation thing going on.

For sure. I can have prostate orgasms.

But sometimes I just get this “body orgasm”‘when she teases me. My whole body tenses. I often have contractions deep in my core, but I also often feel muscle contractions in my hands, feet and legs.

It feels great and I can keep going.

I def have an overstimulation thing going on.
That’s supposed to be Sting’s thing.

My Guru wrote about 'degenerative' and 'regenerative' male orgasms. There are a few teachers like Mantak Chia who have written about achieving a multi-orgasmic condition for men. We are talking about energies that flow, contract, and release. Exploring semen retention is a fruitful endeavor says this 71-year-old man. Search "Hindu semen retention" and "Taoist semen retention". It is a noble pursuit to understand this.

Actually, The name came from when I made the account the move goldfinger was on but that name was taken so I changed it a little. So really it has no sexual connotation to it.
I figured as much but couldn't resist the comment.

Back