Pegging

Status
Not open for further replies.
bdsmlr-38881-hX3SlABQAD.gif

Question for the guys. Do you use the same dildo from the start during a pegging session or do you start with a smaller one and work up to a larger one in the same session? If I’m playing alone I will often start small and work up to my larger ones. It seems to take a little off the excitement if I have to change out the dildos on her harness if we are in the moment.
I usually did, start small and change up to bigger and bigger as we went. Last time I just had her fuck me with the biggest right off. I took it easy, and felt like such a slut. In fact i said, I cant believe I took it all in one thrust, god I am such a slut. Guess I am ready for bigger now.

Question for the guys. Do you use the same dildo from the start during a pegging session or do you start with a smaller one and work up to a larger one and the same session? If I’m playing alone I will often start small and work up to my larger ones. It seems to take a little off the excitement if I have to change out the dildos on her harness if we are in the moment.
Just one dildo in a session. Even not pegging she will typically just do me with one dildo after loosening me up with her fingers. So working up to larger sizes is a solo pursuit.

Reactions: WD
Just one dildo in a session. Even not pegging she will typically just do me with one dildo after loosening me up with her fingers. So working up to larger sizes is a solo pursuit.
I'm a pegging virgin but my wife has used my dildos on me a few times. She's not really into it. But I fuck myself on a regular basis. I have five dildo, all purple, and all but one silicone, of different sizes. I always start either with the smallest, which is actually a plug with a series of bead-like shapes that start very small and get bigger--the last one is 3/4"--or the narrow end of my double dildo, which is also about 3/4"in diameter. Sometimes I start with fingers instead. Then comes my small dildo (a tiny bit wider than 1"), and then the identical dildo with 1.3" diameter. Only rarely do I skip the first. I go slow and work it in, while continuously adding more water-based lubricant gel with my fingers. I use a lube shooter to inject thin lubricant or saliva, which I keep spitting into a shot glass. It's best to start small and go slow and move each dildo in different ways--not just in-and-out--to stretch and relax the sphincter and open myself for deeper penetration and wider dildos. The big one is 7 1//4" insertable length and 1.5" diameter, which takes quite a bit of preparation for me to take. Taking that one is really intense, both physically and emotionally.

I don't know if my wife is ever going to make my dream come true but I feel I simply must have a woman fuck me the way I want to be fucked. When that happens, I will want to start small and then switch to bigger dildos.

I have a huge collection of pegging cartoons. I like videos and photos of women fucking men up the ass, but there's something about artwork that is a special turn-on. It often captures part of the psychology like nothing else.
Would enjoy seeing them!

Reactions: WD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back