Pegging

Status
Not open for further replies.
bdsmlr-9922086-CGiNXPU87F.gif
Anyone know who this is?

I had the hardest time figuring out the reflection. I thought her right leg was his right arm he was propping up on, but he still had two hands in front. Where did the extra hand come from?
It has a watch on.

I had the hardest time figuring out the reflection. I thought her right leg was his right arm he was propping up on, but he still had two hands in front. Where did the extra hand come from?
Isn't that her leg? With the tattoos?

That’s an impressive girth! I’d have to work up to that. I LOVE her laugh!
Question for the guys. Do you use the same dildo from the start during a pegging session or do you start with a smaller one and work up to a larger one in the same session? If I’m playing alone I will often start small and work up to my larger ones. It seems to take a little off the excitement if I have to change out the dildos on her harness if we are in the moment.

Question for the guys. Do you use the same dildo from the start during a pegging session or do you start with a smaller one and work up to a larger one in the same session? If I’m playing alone I will often start small and work up to my larger ones. It seems to take a little off the excitement if I have to change out the dildos on her harness if we are in the moment.

It all depends. My wife has been pegging me for years. In the beginning we might not of switched to a larger dildo but we did do prep. Fingers and plugs and lots of lube. The only time we have really ever switched dildoes during pegging is when we have bought a new larger one. It makes it easier

This is why my wife starts with the largest strapped on, but will start with smaller plugs and dildos with her hands until she's got me ready for the strap-on.

This almost how my wife and I got started. She had used her fingers many time during blowjobs to put me over the top and used one of her vibrators a few times. One day we were at the adult toy store walking looking I noticed she had stopped I went to check with and she had a Strapon and harness I said to don't think I need one of those yet she said " it's not for you to use on me be me to use on you. We have updated sense then we have been pegging for about 10 years now. And love it.
Very sexy, but the ending was also funny.

http://xhamster.com/movies/4171175/...happy_birthday.html

I have done both. I was with a lady that wanted to fuck me with a large dildo. I told her I could not do that big but could work up to it. So she started with a smaller size and we worked our way up. When we stopped to change dildos it was a good time to take a break. We added lube, stretched a bit, and switched positions. If you make it part of your play and she talks about how she is going to fuck you with a larger one etc that can help with the excitement and anticipation.

As far as playing alone, I do the same. I usually start small and work up to a larger one.
ES

Sometimes, yes. And, yeah it kinda messes up the excitement/rhythm. Can get around it by having multiple harnesses so she just has to strap on a new harness.
In our case, she oftentimes will get me ready for the larger dildos by using a couple of progressively larger butt plugs instead of multiple small-to-large dildos.

Reactions: WD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back