Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you love the last episode of Billions, where Wendy puts her cigarette out on Chuck tied up on the floor and then says let me help you and squats and pees on him. WOW! Not something I ever thought we would see on TV even on Showtime. Only reason I keep my subscription.

Didn't you love the last episode of Billions, where Wendy puts her cigarette out on Chuck tied up on the floor and then says let me help you and squats and pees on him. WOW! Not something I ever thought we would see on TV even on Showtime. Only reason I keep my subscription.

I missed that episode. Damn.

I missed that. But then I don't watch much TV at all. Might have to try to find that though.

soap up my tittes ... slippery and slick...I squeeze them together, while you grab you big dick...With your cock in hand...let your warm stream go..wash the bubbles away with your steady flow...:rose:

Been into it for awhile. One way is the girl sitting on the toilet with her legs spread,she spreads her lips while I piss on her clit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back